Jaycliffe Pets Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Jaycliffe Pets

How would you rate Jaycliffe Pets ?

Denise PATCHING
Verified Reviewer
"I always use jayclffe for my Jug Katy she is always happy to go and happy when we collect. The staff are friendly and always helpful,when Katy stays for a week she always comes back clean and bathed wouldn't take her anywhere else this place is first class an a credit to the owner and her team of staff ."
JULIE RANDLE
Verified Buyer
"I've used Jaycliffe for my dogs for over 20 years now. The staff are amazing and genuinely care about your dog, it's not just a job to them. Your dog will get lots of cuddles and attention. I currently have a very nervous Dalmatian and was apprehensive that she would settle at any kennels, but i was completely wrong, she loves Jaycliffe and going there has actually helped build her confidence... when I picked her up this time she actually turned around and tried to go back in!"
Annette Hart
Verified Buyer
"Jaycliffe always welcome my dogs with love cuddles and walkies they always have a lovely time i can highly recommend their first class service and always with love and a smile both grooming and boarding is first class"
G Reynolds
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant care for our three dogs. They came back all pampered and smelling fresh. I think they had a better holiday than us. Thanks Jaycliffe for giving us a break. X"
"Had my spaniel groomed here today, really happy when he came out, looks lovely , cut how i wanted and Carly explained to me about the type of cuts i could have, nails trimmed and smells lovely"
"My dog stays here everytime i go on holiday and wouldn’t leave him anywhere else. He’s always happy to go in and happy to go home he loves all the members off staff which is always a good thing. Would recommend to everyone to stay here and also my dog gets groomed here and always looks amazing after he has been cut☺️"
"Leave my 2 dogs here all the time, not got a bad word to say about the team, the dogs love coming and bounce in, always come home happy and the girls clearly love them. Would recommend to anyone"
"Kizzy and Freddie seemed to have a lovely holiday with the ladies at Jaycliffe. They came back all clean and shiney and Freddie looks great after his visit to the grooming parlour. I strongly recommend Jaycliffe and we look forward to using them again."
Kevin (flash
Verified Buyer
"Took my dog for a cut they have done a fantastic job just what I wanted"
"Our 2 dogs love going to stay at Jaycliffe Pet Centre, they always pull on the lead when we get out of the car walking to the gate as they know they will have fun and be well looked after. It's also a bonus that there is a grooming centre on site too for a doggy spa break! The staff are always so helpful, polite, friendly and above all else they love all animals."
Andy Patel
Verified Buyer
"Lizzie stayed at Jaycliffe for 2 weeks and loved the place and most importantly the staff. Just a week later we called in to thank them and Lizzie was beside herself with excitement, running up to all the staff and demanding a cuddle. You could see the strong bond between her and them. The facilities are really well thought out, the rates are great and the service is exceptional."
Linda Pantry
Verified Reviewer
"We have used jaycliffe for several years now and would highly recommended our two dogs are always well looked after and always happy to go its a brilliant place the staff are amazing and fabulous with our dogs would not use any were else"
P. & C. Tennyson
Verified Reviewer
"We have no hesitation in recommending the Jaycliffe enterprise. Friendly and professional, the staff have never disappointed us when trusted to groom our two Soft Coated Wheaten Terriers. The dogs always look immaculate when returning home. We trust that this excellent service will long continue. On behalf of Ted and Lottie, thank you. P. & C. Tennyson"
Richard Dixey
Verified Reviewer
"I have used Jaycliffe for grooming 'Piper' my Westie for years and have always been very impressed. The staff are always friendly & courteous. I have also used the collection / delivery service which is excellent too."
"My Grumpy Shitzu Oscar has been coming here for years for his grooming Kerry always does a good job and always does her best to fit you in at short notice."
"Fab Groomers my grumpy little shitzu Oscar has a dry cut here & will only allow Kerry to do it she always does a fab job & always does here best to try and fit you in :)"
Sue Harpham
Verified Buyer
"Freya has 'holidayed' at Jaycliffe since she was just a puppy and she's 10 years old now. Each time we've taken her she goes off with a member of staff without a backward glance at us, which we think proves just how content she is at being left. Obviously she loves being there and we are confident she will be loved and looked after in our absence, which makes for a happier holiday for us too. Also she is groomed at least once a year and comes home looking beautiful. Thanks so much Sue and Martin"
Phil Mallender
Verified Reviewer
"I have used jaycliffe several times when we go on holiday. I have an american akita called meeka and a staffy called bella. The service is second to none, now i have found jaycliffe i will not be using anywhere else. The women their are great and very good with the dogs they really know their stuff. Thank you for great 5* service Phil Mallender"
"What can I say? It s the first time after having dogs for 30 years that I finally found a kennel that I was happy with :) Bella came back to me looking very fit, healthy and clean, her coat looked lovely AND the biggest factor of all... My dawg wanted to go back with the lady that brought her home! :) That really says it all for me : ) Bella will be getting booked in again thats for sure, theres no greater compliment for me than your dog wanting to go back haha! Maybe she doesn't love me after all...hmmmm..... ;) Jaycliffe, I think you spoiled her.... in a good way, thank you !"
Nigel Bunting
Verified Reviewer
"Alvin loves going to daycare at jaycliffe and as just returned from 10 nights there, he is absolutely shattered and as had a fab time there. Would highly recommend it."
Jaycliffe Pets is rated 5.00 based on 68 reviews