Jaycliffe Pets Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Jaycliffe Pets

info@jaycliffepetsrotherham.co.uk

How would you rate Jaycliffe Pets?

Steve King
Verified Reviewer

Kizzy and Freddie seemed to have a lovely holiday with the ladies at Jaycliffe. They came back all clean and shiney and Freddie looks great after his visit to the grooming parlour. I strongly recommend Jaycliffe and we look forward to using them again.
Kevin (flash
Verified Buyer

Took my dog for a cut they have done a fantastic job just what I wanted
Deb
Verified Reviewer

Our 2 dogs love going to stay at Jaycliffe Pet Centre, they always pull on the lead when we get out of the car walking to the gate as they know they will have fun and be well looked after. It's also a bonus that there is a grooming centre on site too for a doggy spa break! The staff are always so helpful, polite, friendly and above all else they love all animals.
Andy Patel
Verified Buyer

Lizzie stayed at Jaycliffe for 2 weeks and loved the place and most importantly the staff. Just a week later we called in to thank them and Lizzie was beside herself with excitement, running up to all the staff and demanding a cuddle. You could see the strong bond between her and them. The facilities are really well thought out, the rates are great and the service is exceptional.
Linda Pantry
Verified Reviewer

We have used jaycliffe for several years now and would highly recommended our two dogs are always well looked after and always happy to go its a brilliant place the staff are amazing and fabulous with our dogs would not use any were else
P. & C. Tennyson
Verified Reviewer

We have no hesitation in recommending the Jaycliffe enterprise. Friendly and professional, the staff have never disappointed us when trusted to groom our two Soft Coated Wheaten Terriers. The dogs always look immaculate when returning home. We trust that this excellent service will long continue. On behalf of Ted and Lottie, thank you.

P. & C. Tennyson
Richard Dixey
Verified Reviewer

I have used Jaycliffe for grooming 'Piper' my Westie for years and have always been very impressed. The staff are always friendly & courteous. I have also used the collection / delivery service which is excellent too.
Sal Stead
Verified Reviewer

My Grumpy Shitzu Oscar has been coming here for years for his grooming Kerry always does a good job and always does her best to fit you in at short notice.
Sal Stead
Verified Buyer

Fab Groomers my grumpy little shitzu Oscar has a dry cut here & will only allow Kerry to do it she always does a fab job & always does here best to try and fit you in :)
Sue Harpham
Verified Buyer

Freya has 'holidayed' at Jaycliffe since she was just a puppy and she's 10 years old now. Each time we've taken her she goes off with a member of staff without a backward glance at us, which we think proves just how content she is at being left. Obviously she loves being there and we are confident she will be loved and looked after in our absence, which makes for a happier holiday for us too. Also she is groomed at least once a year and comes home looking beautiful. Thanks so much Sue and Martin
Phil Mallender
Verified Reviewer

I have used jaycliffe several times when we go on holiday. I have an american akita called meeka and a staffy called bella. The service is second to none, now i have found jaycliffe i will not be using anywhere else. The women their are great and very good with the dogs they really know their stuff. Thank you for great 5* service
Phil Mallender
Mary Ford

What can I say?
It s the first time after having dogs for 30 years that I finally found a kennel that I was happy with :) Bella came back to me looking very fit, healthy and clean, her coat looked lovely AND the biggest factor of all... My dawg wanted to go back with the lady that brought her home! :) That really says it all for me : )
Bella will be getting booked in again thats for sure, theres no greater compliment for me than your dog wanting to go back haha! Maybe she doesn't love me after all...hmmmm..... ;)
Jaycliffe, I think you spoiled her.... in a good way, thank you !
Nigel Bunting
Verified Reviewer

Alvin loves going to daycare at jaycliffe and as just returned from 10 nights there, he is absolutely shattered and as had a fab time there. Would highly recommend it.
Sarah Beasley
Verified Buyer

I have been using Jaycliffe for over 15 years for both boarding and grooming. The dogs I have boarded have always been extremely well looked after and came home happy. The staff are fantastic with the dogs and my dogs certainly recognised some of them who have been there for years. When I took my dogs for grooming they were always trimmed very well and again were happy to go. I have recently taken my wriggly 6 month old puppy for grooming and they trimmed him really well. The lady who owns Jaycliffe not only loves dogs but understands them too. I wouldn't use any other kennels or groomers.
Caren Hodkinson
Verified Reviewer

Our cocker spaniel 'Millar' has boarded at the kennels as well as visiting the day nursery as and when required. He also visits regularly for his bath, clip and brush up. Always been completed satisfied with all the facilities, friendly staff and Millar always comes home a happy doggy. Would thoroughly recommend all their services.
Lisa Still
Verified Reviewer

Fabulous kennels molly smudge and gizmo come here for their holidays and also come for grooming. They are so friendly and pets are well looked after :-) 5***** from us :-)
Alison Tinkler
Verified Buyer

We are always happy to leave Ruby and Tess in your care. We love the Facebook pictures we get during our holiday , it helps put our minds at rest that they are settled and happy . Thank you
Paul Hill
Verified Buyer

Thanks for looking after Ben and Ash this weekend. As always they came out as bouncy as they went in and look forward to their next stay in 5 weeks. They always come back a little cheekier every time and enjoy staying with you and your staff. Thanks again.
Louise Gambles
Verified Reviewer

I would highly recommend Jaycliffes our dog Dexter comes here twice a week to daycare, he cannot get in quick enough to play with his friends. He will also stay here when we go away and again he absolutely loves it and when we pick him up he is all nicely groomed. All the girls are fantastic and really do look after your beloved pets I would not go to any other place fantastic.
Sarah Powell
Verified Buyer

Been taking our dog here for last 4 years plus. Our dog loves it the staff are very accommodating and will take our dog at short notice whether she is in season or not staff are very friendly would recommend.
Jaycliffe Pets is rated 5.00 based on 61 reviews