ISSOS Reviews

of reviewers recommend ISSOS
Read ISSOS Reviews

About ISSOS:

The exclusive ISSOS summer school program offers high school students from over 70 nationalities (aged 13-18) the opportunity to combine learning, creative enrichment and action-packed adventure in one of three amazing, historic and picturesque university towns of St Andrews, Cambridge and Yale. Our three week program welcomes students from all over the world, mixing native and non-native English speakers and limits the number of students from one nationality to 10% in order to guarantee a truly international experience.

georgienicholson@issos.com

Tell us how ISSOS made you happy
The summer school itself was a great experience for my son, who came to ISSOS (at Saint Andrews) for the first time. He liked the activities, the school lessons and the teachers a lot. The booking process was unsatisfactory, as there were uncertainties about the status of the application and reminders were sent for payments, that had already been made. There is room for improvement. During the Summer School, food on campus was a big topic: My son went out for both lunch and dinner because the food (according to my son and also according to his colleagues) was inedible. Since the Summer School has its price and the cost of food is included, it would be desirable to improve the quality of food.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback and we're really happy to hear that your son enjoyed his summer with us.

We welcome constructive feedback as it helps us to improve our services, so we will take your comments about the food and aspects of the booking process into account and work on making things even better for the future.

Team ISSOS
nous trouvons que le rapport est trop succinct, et nous estimons pas normal du tout de lire " trop d bavardage ", à vous de faire la discipline pendant les heures de cours. Sentiment de trop de laxisme et rigolade alors que le matin ils sont à ISSOS pour travailler
The summer camp is organized and content-rich.Hope for more deep projects.
Thank you very much!

Best Wishes

Team ISSOS
It was a good experience for my child. My daughter had an amazing time there and made a lot of friends.
Thank you very much!

Best Wishes

Teams ISSOS
It was a very good experience for Raphaëlle unless the tennis courses wish appeared not serious and without benefit
I had a great time at ISSOS, I went three times and I remember having an amazing three weeks each time I went.
ISSOS offers great Northern summer short courses for young people, situated in beautiful historic universities, with plenty of variety and fun thrown in! It is a well organised and safe program which gives young curious minds an experience of a life time.
ISSOS is rated 4.89 based on 133 reviews