Managing Safely Course Reviews

17 Wollaston CrescentWollaston Industrial Centre

Click Here

Tell us how Managing Safely Course made you happy

Hassan Musto
"The trainer was exceptional and made the course more interesting."
Sue Minors
"Clear, constructive, practical course/delivery with good resources. Thank you!"
Matthew Harrhy
"Really enjoyed the Course a great insight into health and Safety and I will continue to look for the next course"
"Excellent tutor and a good venue"
Hi Andrew,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. We're pleased you enjoyed your IOSH course experience with us and hope you choose Project Skills Solutions as your training provider in the future again!

"Very good service!"
(IOSH Working Safely) -
Hi Evstati,

Thank you for your feedback. We're very pleased you enjoyed your experience with us!

We hope you choose Project Skills Solutions as your training provider in the future again!

Test yes
"Course was fine. Delivered really well and covered all bases for a pass."
Hi,

Many thanks for your feedback, We're very pleased you gained a valuable learning experience with us.

PSS - Marketing Team
"I found the course to be very informative and it also made you think about simple everyday things you take for granted."
Hi Jacqueline,

Thank you for your feedback. We're very pleased you gained a valuable learning experience studying your IOSH Managing Safely course.

Here at Project Skills Solutions we always go the extra mile to ensure every delegate gains a valuable learning experience and we hope you choose us as your training provider in the future again!

PSS - Marketing Team
"The course was very interesting and the instructor made it easy to understand"
Hi David,

Thank you for your feedback. Here at Project Skills Solutions our trainer's go the extra mile to ensure every delegate gains a valuable learning experience.

We're very pleased you enjoyed your IOSH Managing Safely course with us and we hope you choose PSS as your training provider in the future again.

Test yes
"Thank you for great course! I foundit really usefull!"
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. We're pleased you found your course to be of high use to you. Here at PSS our trainer's always seek to provide the best educational experience for our delegates.

Test yes
"The course was insightful and provided lots of information. The trainer was extremely knowledgeable with all aspects of the course. My main feedback is that the course could have been done over 2 days rather than the 3. There was quite a lot of breaks which were not always needed to bulk the days out. And after we had completed our assessment by around 1.30pm on the Friday we had to complete additional work which we had basically already covered just to make the course last for the full 3 days."
Hi Stacey,

Many thanks for your feedback. We're pleased you enjoyed your course experience and our trainer.

In addition, please note IOSH courses are provided with guidelines set by the accredited body IOSH which we must abide by. As a result, the IOSH Managing Safely course must be a duration of at least three days.

Here at Project Skills Solutions we value our delegates feedback as we always seek to improve the quality of our courses. I will pass your feedback to the training manager who will discuss your comments with IOSH.

Nisha - Marketing Assistant
"The course was well delivered by Jon, and we had a great group of people who made the learning experience much easier than expected."
Hi Alima,

Thank you for your feedback. We're pleased you enjoyed your learning experience here at PSS.

Our trainer's always go the extra mile to deliver an interactive and enjoyable learning environment for our delegates.

PSS - Marketing Team
"Good course and the tutor was really informative."
Hi Chris,

Thank you for your feedback. We're glad you enjoyed your course experience with us.

Our trainer's always go the extra mile to ensure every delegates gains the most from their course. We hope you choose Project Skills Solutions as your training provider in the future again.

PSS - Marketing Team
"Lawrence was great but the venue and facilities were really poor. The slide show and course content was also below the standard of delivery by the tutor who made the best out of what he had been provided. Gareth"
Hi Gareth, Lawrence passed your feedback back to our office team and our venue manager is now looking into it. We know a training course can be made bad or great by the environment it's run in so it's very important to us to make sure venues are spot on.
The slide show and course content are provided by IOSH, I'll pass your comments to them regarding the course materials and speak to our contact there directly to see if they plan to review them.
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback, and if you have any further comments regarding the venue please email me at sambarton@projss.co.uk so I can work with our venue manager to make improvements.
Sam
"The only issue is that once completed and submitted home work I've not heard if I've passed or not."
Hi Shaun,

Many thanks for your feedback. In terms of your homework results, our system automatically sends results to the person who booked the course. I have looked at our system and I can confirm your results were sent on the 7th of May to the person who booked your course. In addition, I can confirm you have passed your course - congratulations and apologies for the delay of your results.

If you would like your results sent to you I would advise you to contact training@projss.co.uk and a member from our training team will send it over.

Here at Project Skills Solutions we always go the extra mile to ensure every delegate gains the most from their learning experience. We hope you choose us as your training provider in the future again.

Nisha - Marketing Assistant
"Good course as a broad info to OH&S for managers."
Thank you for leaving a review, if there's anything else we can help with please let the team know.
Test yes
"I thought the course was useful. It was good to do in a small group. It definitely was better as a 3 day course - really it's a 2 1/2 day course - i'm not sure what you would do over 4 days to be honest. It would have been good to have spent a bit more time writing and discussing risk assessments and perhaps practical examples that we could bring from our work places rather than general examples of things that have happened to make it more useful to bring back to the office. Having said that I am glad i did the course."
Hi Barbara,

Thank you for your feedback. We're pleased you found your course experience useful.

In addition, please note all IOSH courses are given guidelines set by the accredited body IOSH, which we must abide by. However we appreciate your feedback and will contact IOSH to discuss your feedback to help improve the quality of the courses. I will also pass your feedback to our trainer's in order to seek for ways to improve teaching, whilst following IOSH course guidelines.

Nisha - Marketing Assistant
"Cours itself was very good. Facilities need improvement. Lunch wasn't provided."
(IOSH Working Safely) -
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. We're glad you enjoyed your course with us here at PSS.

We apologise if the facilities of the training room did not meet your standards. I will pass over your feedback to the venue manager who will look further into resolving this matter. In addition, please note we do not provide lunch for all courses as stated at the time of the booking.

Test no
"The course was run well and very informative."
Hi,

Many thanks for your feedback. We're very glad you enjoyed your time during your course with us here at PSS.

Project Skills Solutions always aim to deliver an interactive and educational experience and our trainer's always go the extra mile to ensure this is achieved.

PSS - Marketing Team
"Made a 'heavy' subject interesting"
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. We're glad you had a positive experience studying your IOSH Managing Safely course.

Here at Project Skills Solutions our trainer's always go the extra mile to ensure every delegate gain a solid understanding of our course. We hope you choose PSS as your training provider in the future again.

Nisha - Marketing Assistant
"The course was set a level that held my interest throughout. The presenter was very good and the venue was very pleasant. I enjoyed the course and would recommend it to anyone."
Hi Roy,

Thank you for your positive feedback. We're very happy you enjoyed your learning experience with us.

Here at PSS we constantly strive to deliver the best learning experience possible, delivered by our expert trainers and our professional facilities.

Many thanks,

Test yes
"Tutor very engaging and practical with her teaching methods"
Hi Julie,

Many thanks for your positive feedback. We're happy to here you enjoyed our trainer here at PSS. Our trainer's here at Project Skills Solutions always go the extra mile to ensure every delegate gains a solid understanding from their course.

We hope you choose PSS as your training provider in the future again.

Project Skills Solutions
"this was a very interesting course"
Hi Debbie,

Thank you for your positive feedback. We're glad to here you enjoyed studying your course here at PSS.

We hope you use Project Skills Solutions as your training provider in the future again!

Test yes
"informative, enjoyable and most definitely apt for my role."
Hi Tracy,

Thank you for your positive feedback. We're glad you enjoyed your learning experience here at PSS.

Here at Project Skills Solutions we always seek to provide an insightful and engaging learning experience for our delegates.

Managing Safely Course is rated 4.84 based on 617 reviews