Managing Safely Course Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Managing Safely Course

sambarton@projss.co.uk, kately@projss.co.uk, abigail@projss.co.uk

17 Wollaston CrescentWollaston Industrial Centre

How would you rate Managing Safely Course?

"very thorough and informative."
Steve Pearce
Verified Buyer
"Awesome tutor. Made the fear of all that health and safety is seem bearable. Thanks so much."
"I found the quality of the teaching very good"
Jamie Holmes
Verified Buyer
"Relevant course material, Well presented and knowledgeably delivered."
Annabel Fuller
Verified Buyer
"Excellent informative trainer Gary McKenna, really knew his stuff and used real life examples to help us learn. Tailored the course specific to our offices/warehouse as we were doing in-house training. I think all the group learnt a lot of information and we all passed! Thank you PSS."
Thank you so much for leaving a review Annabel. I know Gary enjoyed delivering the course, well done to you all for passing and if there's ever anything else we can help with please let us know.
Sarah Holdstock
Verified Buyer
"Good facilities, friendly instructor. I felt the level was a bit basic however, and that too much emphasis was put onto knowing how to answer exam questions to pass the course."
Thank you for leaving a review Sarah, we really appreciate the feedback. The course is set at a level to introduce managers to the health and safety they need to perform their roles and understand their responsibilities.
If you are interested in something more advanced I can send some information over on the NEBOSH National Certificate. It's the level above and goes into more detail, plus you can also use it to gain IOSH membership.
Our trainers do try and give advice and help with regards to the exam, we find a lot of people can be nervous about the prospect of sitting it at the end and we want them to go into it confidently.
I'll speak with your tutor and discuss how much time is spent on this though as we want to make sure all areas of the course are given appropriate attention.
Thank you again for the feedback, we use all comments to try and improve the course and our service.
Greg Smith
"my tutor was great"
Thank you for leaving a review Greg, I'll pass your comment to Andy I'm sure he'll appreciate it if there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
"the instructor was very informative and very knowledgably in the field of construction,"
Thank you for leaving a review.
John Huskinson
Verified Buyer
"learnt a lot of new things and much more interesting than expected"
Good to hear you found the course more interesting than you thought, a lot of people come away from the course feeling like that. If there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
Dave George
Verified Buyer
"Very informative and the instructor was very informative"
Thanks Dave, great to hear you found some interesting information in the course.
Molly Hiron
Verified Buyer
"All people that I spoke to at the course were welcoming, and helped me to succeed through the exam."
Thank you for leaving a review and choosing PSS for your course, if there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
William Hiscoke
Verified Buyer
"Very good course,well organised and a great instructor. Thanks"
Thank you for leaving a review, I'll be sure to pass your comments to your instructor.
Phil Laidler
Verified Buyer
"instructor explained the coarse well, made you feel relaxed and tuck is time so that I could understand."
Thank you for leaving a review Phil, I'll be sure to pass this on to your instructor.
Gerry Castle
Verified Buyer
"An excellent well managed course that made learning easy."
Thank you for leaving a review, if there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
Keith Solley
Verified Buyer
"The instructor made the course a relaxed atmosphere, which in turn made learning an easier process"
That's great to hear, thanks Keith. If there's anything else we can help please let us know.
Grace Cole
Verified Buyer
"Relaxed environment & trainer Martin was fantastic"
Thank you for leaving a review and choosing PSS for your course, I'll be sure to pass your comments to Martin.
"Good course well presented in a layed back manor"
Thank you for leaving a review, we think you learn best when relaxed!
Joe Moverley
Verified Buyer
"Good instructor gave excellent advice and was able to answer all questions. Made the course very simple to understand and enjoyable."
Thanks Joe, really appreciate you leaving a review. Great to hear you enjoyed the course, I'll be sure to pass your comments to Martin.
Jennifer Anderson
Verified Buyer
"Good and interesting course and the trainer kept us engaged"
Thank you for leaving a review, great to hear you found the course interesting, if there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
"The booklet was good resource alongside the powerpoint animations, made it a little bit more bearable."
Thank you for leaving feedback on the materials, delegates often enjoy the digestible format and the animations. We hope you enjoyed the course, if there's anything else we could have done to make the course more enjoyable, please email kately@projss.co.uk I'd love to hear your comments.
Managing Safely Course is rated 4.82 based on 326 reviews