Managing Safely Course Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Managing Safely Course

sambarton@projss.co.uk, kately@projss.co.uk

17 Wollaston CrescentWollaston Industrial Centre

How would you rate Managing Safely Course ?

"Excellent Course. Very Informative. Great Trainer"
Sabrina Ward
Verified Buyer
"Our Course was delivered by Phil Adams, it was delivered exceptionally well, adaptable to our business with examples that allowed us to understand the information being given to us."
Thank you Sabrina, great to hear you were happy with the training course, I'll be sure to pass your comments to Phil I know he'll appreciate them.
"I think it would be useful to go beyond the mechanics of managing safely and have a bit of time thinking about how to influence or change the culture around H&S"
Thank you for leaving feedback, IOSH set the syllabus for us to follow so I'll pass this feedback to them, they are very keen to keep improving health and safety culture at work so I think they will take your comments on board.
If you have any other comments please let us know.
David Atkinson
Verified Buyer
"Very informative and delivered expertly."
Thank you David, I'll be sure to share your review with your trainer.
Matthew Harrhy
Verified Buyer
"Really enjoyed the Course a great insight into health and Safety and I will continue to look for the next course"
Thank you for leaving a review, if there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
Peter Bassom
Verified Buyer
"Very informative and thorough course."
Thank you for leaving a review Peter.
Neil Price
Verified Buyer
"Trainer Mike was excellent,first hand knowledge passed on in an interesting and easy to absorb manner feel alot more confident dealing with h&s issues at work now."
Thank you for the review Neil. So good to hear you're feeling more confident tackling H&S in your workplace, thank you for choosing PSS.
Nigel Thorne
Verified Buyer
"The course was run efficiently and the materials used were of great quality. The Tutor was extremely knowledgeable on the subject and used many 'Real world' examples to emphasize aspects within the material. Each day was well structured with a good deal of class interaction which broke the day up well. This course which has in the past been run over 4 days is quite intensive for those new to the world of health & safety, but is a great option for those with busy work schedules and provides a good option in those circumstances. Overall I rate the course as 5/5"
Thank you so much for leaving a review Nigel. I'll be sure to pass your comments to your tutor. It can be more intensive now it's over 3 days but our tutors have worked hard with all delegates and maintained our 100% pass rate.
Well done for completing your course, and if there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
Lee Priestley
Verified Buyer
"Course and everything about it was excellent"
Thanks Lee. Great to hear you found the course excellent, thank you for choosing PSS!
Bill Hammond
Verified Buyer
"Course was very informative and trainer was very good10/10"
Thank you for the review Bill, I'll be sure to pass your comments to your trainer.
"Excellent course with a charismatic tutor, thanks again Badger!"
David Large
Verified Buyer
"The course was easy to follow and the instructer was very good"
Thank you for leaving a review, I'll pass your comments to your trainer.
Robert Wixey
Verified Buyer
"Course and trainer Ian were fantastic. The facilities were very poor and lunch provided by the hotel was disgusing. RW"
Thank you for leaving a review, I'll pass your comments to Ian I know he will appreciate them. I'm very sorry to hear the venue facilities were poor, I'm going to pass your feedback to our venue manager here who manages all the locations we use for training.
We try to find venues that are cost-effective, professional and comfortable for delegates to a high standard and if they don't meet this standard we need to know. Your feedback helps us to improve our service and we will follow up with you once we have more information.
Sam
Mirela Gocan
Verified Buyer
"I enjoyed every minute. Trainer managed to interact with all of us."
Thank you Mirela, great to hear you enjoyed the course.
Alison Garratt
"Great trainer"
Jeremy Martin
Verified Buyer
"Good tutor, interesting content, well presented, useful"
Tim Templeman
Verified Buyer
"Badger, the trainer, made the course very enjoyable. He was very clear when explaining the course contents and i found it extremely interesting."
Glad to hear you enjoyed the course and found it interesting, and thank you for leaving a review. If there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
Ionut Romaniuc
Verified Buyer
"Good training skills from the training person,interacting,and very helpful in all the aspects"
Paul Cartwright
Verified Buyer
"Safety should be paramount to everyone and the course showed the importance and also how we as individuals can make a difference. Only downside was the amount of time spent on the legal side (different courts etc. whereas I believe more emphasis should have been on aspects such as risk assessments - focus on pro-active rather than consequential aspects)"
Thank you for leaving a review and for your feedback on the course, we have to follow the syllabus set by IOSH but I will certainly pass your comments back to them, I know they are always looking to improve the course and the content.
Thank you for completing your course with PSS, if there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
Allan Clarke
Verified Buyer
"Gave me a Lot more information that I need to complete my job"
That's great to hear Allan hope the information helps in your role, if there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
Managing Safely Course is rated 4.83 based on 361 reviews