Managing Safely Course Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Managing Safely Course

sambarton@projss.co.uk, kately@projss.co.uk

17 Wollaston CrescentWollaston Industrial Centre

How would you rate Managing Safely Course ?

Sue Minors
"Clear, constructive, practical course/delivery with good resources. Thank you!"
Matthew Harrhy
"Really enjoyed the Course a great insight into health and Safety and I will continue to look for the next course"
HADYN ROBSON
"Comfortable environment and extremely knowledgeable trainer"
"I felt that Chris Lee's delivery of the subject matter was precise and thorough. I found it an interesting and interactive course."
Thank you for leaving a review, I look forward to sharing your comments with Chris.
"The course was knowledgeable and interesting from start to finish I feel that I am fully competent in addressing safety and risks that arise at my workplace. And Gary the lecturer was A1 Many thanks Bill Galr"
Thank you for leaving a review, great to hear you got a lot from the course, and I'll be sure to pass your comments to Gary.
"Safety course that had to be done, the instructor (Gary) made the course very enjoyable.."
Thank you for leaving a review, I'll pass your comments to Gary I know he'll appreciate them.
"Great location, trainer Gary made the course enjoyable & a relaxed atmosphere while learning. Thanks."
Thank you for leaving a review, I'll be sure to pass your comments to Gary, great to hear you enjoyed the course too!
"Great insight into health and safety at work. And well presented"
Thank you for leaving a review, if there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
"Well presented and interesting. Learnt a lot more about safety at work and how important it is."
Thank you for leaving a review, great to hear you got a lot from the course if there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
"I found the course very helpful and with having a smaller group, it allowed for more input from people working in a variety of sectors. The Trainer was very knowledgeable too which helped when having open discussions about differing opinions of H&S."
Thank you for leaving a review, we think smaller groups work best too. Excellent to hear you were all getting involved in discussions, it's great to learn from other people's experiences in different industries.
If there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
"As you may know; these courses can be somewhat boring - but not this one! It had the right mix of required information along with interactions to help with consolidation. The trainer shared personal experiences and stories which I felt was a human addition that one does not encounter all that often; sadly! So, well done and thank you 😊 Better do my risk assessment now!"
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I'll be sure to pass your feedback to Ian, I know he'll appreciate it. Good luck with the risk assessment and if there's anything else we can help with just let us know.
"Great course and a great trainer"
Thank you for leaving a review.
"very informative course excellent host"
Thank you for leaving a review Ajay.
"The IOSH Managing safely course was very rewarding for myself, I learned a lot of new useful information which will help me going forward in the future . Mike was a a very knowledgeable training instructor."
That's great to hear David, I'll be sure to share your comments with Mike, if there's anything you need in the future please let us know.
"A well presented and enjoyable course. Martin the course lecturer was well informed and made the whole course great to attend."
Thanks Matthew, we think Martin is great too, I hope he told you about the duck costume he wore in the office recently!

Thank you for choosing PSS and if there is anything else we can help with please let us know.
"A very competent tutor who added a lot of interest to the subject"
Thank you for leaving a review.
"It was a great course, thanks to our trainer Ian Sutton, who has been really professional and helpful all the way."
"Very good cource. Instructor spoke well and kept everyone involved. 3 8 hour classroom days is long but I feel needed."
Thank you for leaving a review Karl, there is a lot to cover so well done for passing your course and thank you so much for choosing PSS.
"Friendly, informal way of learning an important subject. Good interaction with the trainer. It has encouraged me to look into more training."
Thanks Jacqueline, great to hear you are looking to build on your knowledge, if there is anything else we can help with please let us know, we offer discounts for students who have attended before on some courses and we'd love to have you back.
"The course was good however the room was not conducive to learning. There was too many people in the room."
Thank you for leaving feedback, this course was organised by the company for their own staff, so we didn't arrange the room.
We do ask companies to make sure the room is big enough to be comfortable throughout the course.
We have stressed this to the client and asked that a different room be used for the next course or less staff to attend so this doesn't happen again.
"A great informative course, run with confidence and humour to keep it interesting."
Thank you for leaving a review Jane, great to hear you enjoyed the course, if there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
Thank you for leaving a review Sue, and thank you for the picture, hope you didn't need the Marvin stress ball too much!
"The course was very well presented, very informative and our tutor was engaging throughout my time there. I came away with a new skill set to take into my workplace."
Thank you for leaving a review Martin, excellent to hear you've come away with some skills you can apply immediately if there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
Managing Safely Course is rated 4.83 based on 393 reviews