Managing Safely Course Reviews

Read Managing Safely Course Reviews

sambarton@projss.co.uk, kately@projss.co.uk

17 Wollaston CrescentWollaston Industrial Centre

Tell us how Managing Safely Course made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Test yes
was a good course, provided in challenging circumstances as we were just starting the isolation for Covid-19
(IOSH Managing Safely) -
Thank you for leaving a review, we appreciate your understanding, it's been a new challenge for us all.
Test yes
Daisy was superb and is highly knowledged. Her great people skills had everyone engaged and made it more enjoyable!
Good course. Thank you
(IOSH Managing Safely) -
Thank you for leaving a review Peter, if there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
It was a great course. Paul was excellent and led the course with the right balance of focus, using his vast professional experience to provide 'real-world' examples.
(IOSH Managing Safely) -
Thank you for leaving a review, I'll be sure to share your comments with Paul.
This is an advanced version of CSCS training to make you more aware and accountable of your actions. But there was far too much writing involved, but I understand that to be fully absorbed into this learning process the amount of writing was a necessary evil
(IOSH Working Safely) -
Thank you for the review, I'll pass your comments back to IOSH they do try to improve their course syllabus so perhaps they can come up with some alternative activities.
Test yes
It is a good starter or revision course to make you think how to work safely and the consequences if you dont
Thank you for leaving a review.
Good course, lead by a good tutor.
Excellent service
Thank you for the review Jasmina.
Enjoyed the course and gain some good knowledge about H&S. The course content was at the right level and pitched in the right manner of what could be a dull subject. Quality of instruction was excellent and also duration was about right.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. If there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
Very informative and educational. The tutor made it fun and bitesize pieces.
Great to hear you found the course fun and informative. Thank you for leaving a review.
very informative, well put across, well presented.
Thank you for leaving a review, if there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
Chris Kevill who was our trainer for the course was very knowledgeable, likeable, and provided some excellent anecdotes and real life case studies / discussion points. He got everyone engaged and kept everyone's interest piqued throughout the 3 days. I would recommend this course in a heartbeat to anyone who is interested, irrespective of the sector that you work in. As an example, I work in an office environment, yet there were others on the course who worked in security, managing supermarkets and warehouses and even charity housing organisations. 9/10 all the way!
(IOSH Managing Safely) -
Thank you so much for such a great review, and thank you for recommending us.
Test no
An enjoyable course that was well presented! "Badger" was an excellent instructor.
(IOSH Managing Safely) -
Thank you for leaving a review, I'll be sure to pass your comments to Badger (Martin) he'll appreciate it. If there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
Test no
Great course with an excellent trainer.
Test yes
I really enjoyed the Managing Safely Course. Tim not only delivered the course well but managed to make it entertaining without diminishing the importance of the content. The booklet was very helpful although at times difficult to find things, i would recommend renaming the tabs. As someone who is dyslexic, I would have preferred this pack online so i could write notes on it there. I liked the venue a lot. I would definitely recommend the course.
(IOSH Managing Safely) -
Thank you for the review Katie and for the feedback. We're glad you found the book useful. I'm afraid IOSH won't allow us to send a pdf of the book to delegates, it's something we have fed back to them a few times so hopefully, they'll change that policy soon.

Thank you for the recommendation too, if there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
All done very professional and would like to take the chance to recommend the course to all those interested. Thanks.
(IOSH Working Safely) -
Thank you for the recommendation Adrian, great to have you on the course, if there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
Test yes
Found the trainer was very knowledgeable and was great to speak to someone who spoke sense. I was able to understand what some time may seem confusing. Was very impressed at the way the course ran
(IOSH Managing Safely) -
Thank you so much for the review Andrew, great to hear you got a lot from the course, hopefully some things you can take back to the workplace too. Let us know if there's anything else you need.
The content was very good and the presentation was excellent instructor was very informative and delivered the course in a manner everyone could understand
Test yes
A very clear course providing relevant information
(IOSH Managing Safely) -
Thank you for leaving a review, if there's anything else we can help with please let me know.
Test yes
Briliant course, learned a lot of new things which I'm sure will help me in my career!
(IOSH Managing Safely) -
Thank you for leaving a great review, I hope you do find the course useful back in the workplace. If there's anything else we can ever help with please let us know.
Managing Safely Course is rated 4.83 based on 670 reviews