Managing Safely Course Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Managing Safely Course

+448451307411

sambarton@projss.co.uk, kately@projss.co.uk, abigail@projss.co.uk

17 Wollaston CrescentWollaston Industrial Centre

How would you rate Managing Safely Course?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Was a good course with a helpful instructor"
Thank you for leaving a review, great to hear you enjoyed the course.
Hayley Beynon
Verified Buyer
"Very informative, relaxed and easy learning structure and a very helpful trainer :)"
That's great to hear, I hope you've got some new knowledge to take back to the workplace, I know Chris enjoyed this week's course. If we can help with anything else please let us know.
Sarah Thomas
Verified Buyer
"The trainer was great, friendly and knowledgeable. It was also held in a nice venue."
Thank you for leaving a review Sarah, I'll be sure to pass on your comments to Chris, if there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
Lee Thomas
Verified Buyer
"It was a real eye opener. I had vast experience with regards to risk assessments in the workplace, but little did I know about the accountability I have. Chris Lee was an excellent teacher, very thankful indeed!"
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Lee, I'll be sure to pass on your comments to Chris, great to hear you've gained some useful knowledge too.
"Very informative, gave me the knowledge of what we as a Company need to do to be more compliant and where to start with risk assessments. Lots of advice on where I can find material on the net. Excellent trainer"
Thank you Usha, I'll be sure to pass your review to Jill, good luck implementing your new knowledge, if there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
"It gave a good overview of how to manage safely with a broad use of examples relevant to the workplace"
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, hopefully you've got some great knowledge to take back to the workplace.
Smita Chauhan
Verified Buyer
"The course instructor was very approachable, had a good pace in teaching, highlighted key areas of importance, answered all questions and was competent. I feel more confident in my role and understand what I need to tackle first in my job."
Thank you for leaving a review Smita, great to hear you've walked away more confident and understanding in your role, if there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
Rui Rodrigues
Verified Buyer
"Very good, the trainer kept me engaged all the time. Recommend to anyone who is interested."
Thank you Rui, I'll be sure to pass your review to Jill, and thanks for the recommendation! If there's anything else we can help with, please let us know.
Neil Carter
Verified Buyer
"The course was informative, comprehensive and was delivered very well by the tutor"
Thank you for leaving a review Neil, great to hear you found the course informative, hope you find it useful back in the workplace. If there's anything else we can help you with please let us know.
Phil Cross
Verified Buyer
"Godd course materials, good trainer."
Thank you for leaving a reveiw Phil, I'll be sure to pass your comment on to Martin.
Richard Sheard
Verified Buyer
"The course gave a good insight into health & Safety"
That's great Richard, thank you for taking the time to leave a review and good luck in your health and safety career.
David White
"I was informative"
Thanks for leaving a review David, if there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
Chelsey Somers
Verified Buyer
"Great course to do !! Martin was very good as the trainer !! Learnt loads - thank you"
I'll be sure to pass your review to Martin, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. If there's anything else we can do please let us know.
Dean Ferrari
Verified Buyer
"Martin made the whole course enjoyable and explained everything at a pace that was understandable. First time I think I’ve enjoyed a course."
Thanks Dean, great to hear you enjoyed the course, your certificate should be with you soon. If there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
Tanweer Ikram
Verified Buyer
"Very informative and professional course."
Thanks for the review Tanweer, if you need anything else please let us know.
Gareth Heald
Verified Buyer
"Great course delivered well, well worth the money."
Thanks for leaving a review Gareth, if there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
Rhien Spooner
Verified Buyer
"Ian Burnett the trainer is mustard he's worth his money someone get him a beer, From the tarmacer"
What a great review thank you Rhien, I know Ian will appreciate that almost as much as a beer I'm sure! Thanks for completing your course with PSS, and if there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know.
Krzysztof Szarek
Verified Buyer
"A couple of days after my IOSH course I introduced a lot of changes to my bosses. Some of those changes have been approved, where the others were taken under the board consideration. So, in my opinion, it was worth to put an effort to complete this course."
Thank you for leaving a review Krzysztof. So good to hear you are already making changes because of lessons learned during your course. If we can help with anything else, please let us know.
Alan Scott
Verified Buyer
"Over all experience was really good."
Thank you for leaving a review, if there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
Stephen Care
Verified Buyer
"Badger who presented the course was brilliant. He made everyone relaxed and got the most out of us.."
Thank you for leaving a review Stephen, we like Badger's relaxed style too, he did mention he had a great group to teach. Well done for completing your IOSH course and if there's anything else we can do please let us know.
Managing Safely Course is rated 4.87 based on 284 reviews