International Friends Reviews

Dr K
International Friends 4 star review on 2nd May 2019
Mr William W
More Photos & Videos
Very helpful in cancelling our tour!
Unfortunately my September cruise has been cancelled due to COVID-19, however my experience with International Friends has been excellent. All of my emails were answered quickly and I have already received a refund for my cancelled trip. When the pandemic is over and I can rebook my cruise, I will definitely rebook my precruise experience with International Friends.
Great communication, fast response.
Unfortunately we had to cancel both tours because our vacation plans from US was postponed for next year. Received refund with no problems, we definitely will book again with this company. See you next year London! Stay safe!
Over 3 months Emily has assisted me with trying to obtain a refund for a tour with Highclerec Castle. Unfortunately, the Castle refused but she was able to refund the tour portion of the trip. She was great to work with and her ability to satify this customer was outstanding. Thanks to your firm for excellent customer service.
Tivemos uma experiência muito positiva desde a reserva até ao dia do tour. Equipa simpática e disponível para tirar dúvidas.
Our guide was very knowledgeable about dates and names of Oxford residents but failed to keep our interest. It would have been nice if he’d used the time traveling to Oxford to tell us stories about student life and famous past students who attended.
Giovanna was very welcoming, and our driver Badger was the best ever! He treated us like friends, and we would not hesitate to ride with him again.
Our tour to Stonehenge, Bath, and Windsor was fantastic. Andrew was knowledgeable and entertaining. The ride was comfortable, Andrew’s familiarity with the locations saved much time, and the scheduling was perfect. A good day!
I am always nervous when booking on line with a company with whom I am not familiar but International Friends was fabulous. Our driver, Aziz, arrived on time, in a clean vehicle, and navigated the roads safely. The customer service operators were friendly and helpful and we would definitely use them again!
Grâce à International Friends, nous avons pu visiter le Harry Potter's Studios dans de très bonnes conditions. La communication a été fluide, précise et cordiale avec International Friends.
Good and convenient.
We did the trip to The Harry Potter studios. Everything was well arranged. The information we got in advance was clear. Very friendly and nice driver. The only negative thing is that 4 hours is not enough to fully experience the studios. We sometimes had to rush us to see everything. Overall : 8/10
I really enjoyed my trips with International Friends. Within my first days in London I booked several trips and they always were very well organized. The guides were very friendly, told us much about several topics and could answer questions as well. I would highly recommend booking trips with International Friends!
Very fun, friendly, and knowledgeable tour guides. They also let us explore the city and Stonehenge on our own which was very nice to do what we liked. Only thing is to be early to the bus because everyone will be waiting on you if you are two minutes late. 😂
Great tour. Really nice guide. Other one day tours from Edinburgh were also properly organised. All transport was on time and our guide was Mr Andrew was very knowledgable and took time to share information and give answers whenever wanted. Overall a very nice experience! Would recommend
The Afternoon tea bus tour through London was great! First of all, the bus itself is already an attraction and the food was also very delicious! Moreover, there was a great atmosphere and we saw the main sights of London.
I definitely recommend this because you see something, can talk with others and it doesn't take too long!
I booked three trips through International Friends: the Harry Potter Studio Tour, Pairs/Versailles by Eurostar, and Amsterdam/Bruges.

The communication is very efficient and courteous. When I asked to move my Harry Potter tour date, I received a reply within a few hours - they were then able to move it and confirm the date with me within two days.

The transportation/timing to and from the Harry Potter studios was exactly as outlined on their website, and everything ran very smoothly. I also liked how they gave four hours inside the studio, as it gives you plenty of time to see everything thoroughly, plus gives you time to take breaks and eat.

There were a couple of mishaps on the Paris tour that I do not count against International Friends as they were completely out of their control. 1) We toured with a large rambunctious group of teenagers - honestly should’ve gone on their own 2) We arrived much later to Versailles then expected as a few people decided to show up 40 mins late (which was quite frustrating to me, as I did feel a bit rushed at the palace) 3) The Eurostar on the way back to London had many issues at the French security due to weather delays. Our train was also delayed by an hour. Although these things happened, it definitely did not take away from the tour experience. Andrew was a very informative and friendly tour guide - he was very knowledgable about everything and gave a lot of good recommendations (for instance I could not get tickets to the Louvre, and Andrew suggested the Musee d’Orsay which was honestly a big highlight for me, it was a very nice art museum). I also appreciated how organized everything was, I felt like I got to see all I wanted to see in Paris, even within three short days. The accommodations were suitable, even nicer than I expected, and a great value for students especially.

Amsterdam was probably my favorite trip out of the three. Rob was absolutely fantastic, he definitely went above and beyond being a tour guide. He constantly checked in on everyone and conversed with all of us to make sure we were doing alright. And of course, he was so knowledgeable and always very adept at answering any questions I had. Again, the only issue I had with Amsterdam was the accommodation being near the red light district, as it was quite loud at night (it is Amsterdam culture I suppose) - but the hostel itself was clean and met my expectations. I particularly enjoyed the trip to the dutch countryside - it was a nice break from the city and very beautiful. I felt like I definitely got plenty of time in Amsterdam to see/eat/enjoy the city. We visited Bruges on a beautiful sunny day which was a huge plus - the city itself was very quaint, and I think I liked it even more than Amsterdam. A few hours in Bruges was more than enough time and I felt like I got a good feel for the town regardless. A big positive of this trip for me was the transportation by coach. Everything went so smoothly, from the pickup to the Eurotunnel to drop-off (as usual, International Friends was very very timely both ways, didn’t even hit a bit of traffic). Clearly Rob and our driver were well experienced, which made me feel safe. In addition, the coach makes the traveling a lot more comfortable and less stressful (I took many naps for sure!).

The only suggestion I have for International Friends is to provide a more detailed itinerary if possible. I would’ve liked access to the timing of each location (for instance how long/what time we’ll be at a certain excursion, just so we don’t feel too left in the dark). On the Amsterdam trip it would have been helpful to know if/when we would stop for a meal/snack beforehand.

I was very pleasantly surprised with International Friends, especially since I hadn’t heard of their company prior to arriving London. I’m not sure if I’ll be in London for a long period of time again, but I would certainly book again through them if I was. Overall I really liked my experience with International Friends and highly recommend them to anyone (especially students in the London area) who wish to see greater Europe.
I had a great time, everyone was lovely and I loved the bus tour. The food was delicious, I had the occasion to meet other au pairs, who are very nice and fun to be with!
Great way to get from London to Southampton, Stonehenge was amazing, I really appreciated the driver & our tour guide, it was a great decision!
Very friendly! Good Ride! Just the Meeting Point Not that easy to find