GTI Travel Group Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend GTI Travel Group Ltd
Miss Juliana A
Verified Buyer
"Andrew is an amazing guide. The tour was great"
Mr Robert H
Verified Buyer
"Great tour and Guide-driver Josy"
Mr Martin R
Verified Buyer
"We were picked up on time and with a friendly driver delivered directly to our ship. So good. Thanks we would recommend you."
"This was one of the greatest highlights of our recent trip to England. Taking the special access tour was well worth it. The understanding of the history and items around Stonehenge was great, but then the ability to go into the stones and get an ever better understanding of them was incredible. We even were fortunate to get a rainbow while we are there. Pat and the others were great hosts. This was probably our favorite event from our England vacation."
"We booked IF for a private tour of Stonehenge, Salisbury Cathedral, and Avebury Circle. Our driver was right on time (early in fact, which was appreciated as we could head out sooner). Our driver was also very considerate, polite, and enjoyable to chat with during the drive - he also accommodated our requests for breaks, lunch stops, and other stops for photographs very well. Very nice service!"
"On time with friendly driver and clean and comfortable coach. Great service."
Mr Terrence P
Verified Buyer
"Enjoyable transfer from Southampton To London via Bath & Lacock with guide Heather. The town of Lacock and lunch at the George were a highlight for me. The drive from Lacock to London was a bit boring however."
Miss Yuanjing (
Verified Buyer
"The driver and the tour guide are very nice, the tour guide introduced alot on the history of Oxford."
"Great tour!!!"
Mr Michael J
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic tour of the Cotswolds, Cogges Farm and Highclere Castle as led by Tony. Would highly recommend to anyone interested."
"We had a great time away. We assumed the tours (apart from the round Paris coach tour)would be by coach, in fact they involved using the Metro and main line train. There is plenty of walking but it’s worth it. We saw the sights and Peter the guide was flexible and informative. We would recommend the tour, just book your Versailles tickets independently."
Mr Florian S
Verified Buyer
"Our communication with the company was good. However, when we were scheduled to meet our driver, there were some slight complications. We disembarked at 0700, knowing we weren’t supposed to meet our driver till 0830. At 0845, I finally placed an international call to learn our driver had been there since 0800 but was not in the queue for personal drivers. We finally connected and had a great day. Ashley was a great driver and guide. We enjoyed him very much. You sent this to Florian Schneider but we are the Gordy family."
"The trip to Dover from London was a great experience. The drive was friendly helpful. The trip from Dover to the airport was not a good experience. The drive left early which we were okay with but 40 minutes into the drive he got a message that he forgot 2 passengers so had to turn around. After picking them up he had to get gas, which you would think he would have done that before leaving. You could tell he wasn’t real prepared for the trip. He was still getting dressed when he arrived. I would still recommend the company. It was a smooth transaction on the first trip. He picked us up at our Air BnB and delivered our luggage while we visited the castle in Dover."
"We did two small group tours from London and thoroughly enjoyed both of them. The guides were knowledgeable and enthusiastic and allowed time to make the various visits worthwhile. My advice is to pay a little more and forget about the larger bus trips which are rushed and quite frankly a waste of time and money."
Mr Wayne S
Verified Buyer
"Liked the tour overall. Needed more time at Windsor. Felt rushed. Not sure how much time to spend at each section. would have liked to have time to see town. Did love Windsor though. Loved Salisbury much more than I thought and the town is so cute. Stonehenge was too crowded and hot and had to wait for bus and then just looked at it with a thousand other people. Not a fan of that part of tour. Very nice tour guide."
"We booked a car to take us from Southampton to London from International Friends. Our driver -- Zee -- was WONDERFUL! Prompt, attentive, and extremely professional -- all for about half the price of a ship's excursion. I would DEFINITELY recommend International Friends and always ask for Zee!"
Mr Barry B
Verified Buyer
"Used two out of three pick ups so far, flawless service. I will let our travel agent know more about International friends when we get home"
"the trip is nice"
Mr James F
Verified Buyer
"I had a great trip to Stratford-upon-Avon, Stow-in-Wold, and Oxford. Katie was one of the best guides I have ever had. She is kind, personable, and helpful."
Mr Daniel W
Verified Buyer
"Unbelievably great trip. I would highly recommend International Friends on many levels. Once I booked the tour, and saw that there was service to and from the airport, I booked that as well. We really liked the guide and driver. Truly nice people. I have taken many tours to various places and International Friends is the best BY FAR. Thank you very much for everything. I will use and recommend your business again."
GTI Travel Group Ltd is rated 4.78 based on 1,036 reviews