International Friends Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend International Friends
Mr William W
"We did the Downton Abbey tour. Very satisfying day."
"Oz, my travel guide, was a wealth of information! The tour was fantastic if not a bit rushed with trying to visit three historical sites in one day. I loved it, even if I didn’t find Arthur!"
Mr John D
"Took the Stonehenge Tour from our hotel near Heathrow Airport on the way to board the cruise ship at Southampton. Prompt pickup, good, quick, food and toilet stops along the way, amazing tour and scenery. Definitely glad we signed up for it. Another bit of travel advice, give yourself an extra day to get over jet lag before your trip begins."
"Excellent tour of Oxford and Harry Potter. It was very comfortable and the guide was very knowledgable."
"Great experiance!"
"Thanks international friends! We have spent an amazing day with Chris to the Harry Potter ‘s studios. First, I would like to thank you for your system of waiting list which allowed us to have places two weeks before our arrival to London, I no longer believed! The studios are fabulous ! And the trip to Oxford was very cool too ! We would like to thank Chris and Andy the driver who did their best in the evening to put us as close to home as it was late. Such good memories of that day!"
"I really wanted to see the Harry Potter studios, but had left it a little late. Luckily you had availability - and what a great tour! Thanks so much!!!!"
"Great experience. Katie was great. Small group, lots of information and an awsome day visiting three incredible sites. We would take a trip with Katie again. She was very friendly and knowledgable. Thank you very much. This was one of the highlights of our trip in Europe."
"Excellent experience."
"My wife, daughter and I did a Downton Abbey tour on April 18, 2019. We had a fabulous day and the tour was better than we could imagine. One of the highlights of the day was our tour leader-Tony. He made the day extremely special. His wit and humor made the trip light and fun."
"Organized tour with knowledgeable tour guide."
"We enjoyed the day trip to Oxford and the warner bros harry potter tour very much. The driver was friendly and funny, the 2 tour guides we had were very helpful and understanding. They replied to all questions, shared stories, facts and history comments and recommended places to drink and eat and made our visit to Oxford interesting. Thank you for everything!"
"The guide was excellent. He was very knowledgeable about the various villages visited, the history of the areas visited and types of buildings. He set the benchmark as to what all guides should be. The driver also demonstrated on many occasions a high level of skill in negotiating narrow roads, tight corners etc. The overall experience was excellent and I felt was good value."
"We had a great day trip both the guide and driver, Peter and Paul were friendly accessible knowledgeable they kept us on schedule we would definitely use International Friends again"
"Happened as advertised! Debbie was very knowledgeable and amusing."
"Excellent trip! Our guide Katie was knowledgeable and friendly. Would highly recommend this trip."
"Our tour guide Andrew was attentive, fun and had full knowledge of Downton Abbey. The bus was clean, driver was cautious and I completely enjoyed what my tour had to offer. 5 Stars from me. Carolyn Watkins"
"Highly recommended tour when in London! Kids had so much fun in Harry Potter Studios and the walking tour in Oxford."
"Wonderfull"
"We booked a 3 day package from London to Scotland and had a very pleasant experience . Our tour guide was very pleasant and informative. The place we stayed (Ecosse) at Edinburgh was very comfortable and the owners were nice people. Lovely breakfast. A memorable trip.."
"Our driver Bob was great and we appreciated his good driving and cheerful attitude. But the coordination at Heathrow left a lot to be desired. The contact person for Intl. Friends was not properly identified. No badge. No attempt to locate the persons for the van. We didn't know who was supposed to be helping us. We had to be persistent to find our driver. Definitely need to work on coordination."
"We met the driver and the coordinator at the cruise port on time as scheduled. the drive to LHR from Southamptoin was comfortable and arrived at LHR as scheduled. As a result, we were able to change to an earlier flight than scheduled back to Dallas."
"We did the Downton Abbey tour. Very satisfying day."
International Friends is rated 4.78 based on 1,497 reviews