International Friends Reviews

of reviewers recommend International Friends
Read International Friends Reviews
Great tour. Really nice guide. Other one day tours from Edinburgh were also properly organised. All transport was on time and our guide was Mr Andrew was very knowledgable and took time to share information and give answers whenever wanted. Overall a very nice experience! Would recommend
The Afternoon tea bus tour through London was great! First of all, the bus itself is already an attraction and the food was also very delicious! Moreover, there was a great atmosphere and we saw the main sights of London. I definitely recommend this because you see something, can talk with others and it doesn't take too long!
I booked three trips through International Friends: the Harry Potter Studio Tour, Pairs/Versailles by Eurostar, and Amsterdam/Bruges. The communication is very efficient and courteous. When I asked to move my Harry Potter tour date, I received a reply within a few hours - they were then able to move it and confirm the date with me within two days. The transportation/timing to and from the Harry Potter studios was exactly as outlined on their website, and everything ran very smoothly. I also liked how they gave four hours inside the studio, as it gives you plenty of time to see everything thoroughly, plus gives you time to take breaks and eat. There were a couple of mishaps on the Paris tour that I do not count against International Friends as they were completely out of their control. 1) We toured with a large rambunctious group of teenagers - honestly should’ve gone on their own 2) We arrived much later to Versailles then expected as a few people decided to show up 40 mins late (which was quite frustrating to me, as I did feel a bit rushed at the palace) 3) The Eurostar on the way back to London had many issues at the French security due to weather delays. Our train was also delayed by an hour. Although these things happened, it definitely did not take away from the tour experience. Andrew was a very informative and friendly tour guide - he was very knowledgable about everything and gave a lot of good recommendations (for instance I could not get tickets to the Louvre, and Andrew suggested the Musee d’Orsay which was honestly a big highlight for me, it was a very nice art museum). I also appreciated how organized everything was, I felt like I got to see all I wanted to see in Paris, even within three short days. The accommodations were suitable, even nicer than I expected, and a great value for students especially. Amsterdam was probably my favorite trip out of the three. Rob was absolutely fantastic, he definitely went above and beyond being a tour guide. He constantly checked in on everyone and conversed with all of us to make sure we were doing alright. And of course, he was so knowledgeable and always very adept at answering any questions I had. Again, the only issue I had with Amsterdam was the accommodation being near the red light district, as it was quite loud at night (it is Amsterdam culture I suppose) - but the hostel itself was clean and met my expectations. I particularly enjoyed the trip to the dutch countryside - it was a nice break from the city and very beautiful. I felt like I definitely got plenty of time in Amsterdam to see/eat/enjoy the city. We visited Bruges on a beautiful sunny day which was a huge plus - the city itself was very quaint, and I think I liked it even more than Amsterdam. A few hours in Bruges was more than enough time and I felt like I got a good feel for the town regardless. A big positive of this trip for me was the transportation by coach. Everything went so smoothly, from the pickup to the Eurotunnel to drop-off (as usual, International Friends was very very timely both ways, didn’t even hit a bit of traffic). Clearly Rob and our driver were well experienced, which made me feel safe. In addition, the coach makes the traveling a lot more comfortable and less stressful (I took many naps for sure!). The only suggestion I have for International Friends is to provide a more detailed itinerary if possible. I would’ve liked access to the timing of each location (for instance how long/what time we’ll be at a certain excursion, just so we don’t feel too left in the dark). On the Amsterdam trip it would have been helpful to know if/when we would stop for a meal/snack beforehand. I was very pleasantly surprised with International Friends, especially since I hadn’t heard of their company prior to arriving London. I’m not sure if I’ll be in London for a long period of time again, but I would certainly book again through them if I was. Overall I really liked my experience with International Friends and highly recommend them to anyone (especially students in the London area) who wish to see greater Europe.
I had a great time, everyone was lovely and I loved the bus tour. The food was delicious, I had the occasion to meet other au pairs, who are very nice and fun to be with!
Great way to get from London to Southampton, Stonehenge was amazing, I really appreciated the driver & our tour guide, it was a great decision!
Very friendly! Good Ride! Just the Meeting Point Not that easy to find
Timely and reasonably priced
very verygrate time
Sharp on time pick up at the hotel. Very professional and polite driver. Shuttle in excellent condition. Will definitively book again with this company.
The trip to Camebridg was very nice. I was able too see lost of things without spending too much money. So the value for money was really good. Unfortunately there was some difficulties with the organisation.
Everything was organized very well. The bus was comfortable and the tour was beautifull, despite the weather. The only thing that could have been better was the volume of the tourguide. He spoke very softly, which made it difficult to hear and understand him. We stood very close together as a group and aksed him to speak a bit louder multiple times, but it didn't really help. Other than that, I had a great day in Cambridge!
Well worth the price
We hired International Friends on 2 occasions. First was a hotel in London to port in Southampton. They were on time and we ended up with a private car and driver. We arrived ahead of schedule. Second trip was the return from Southampton to London Heathrow Airport, which included stops @ Salisbury Cathedral, Stonehenge and Windsor Castle. Again the driver was early and did an outstanding job of explaining the various sites with history. Drop off at hotel was flawless. Highly recommend this company
Both transfers went seem less. The drivers were right on time as promised and very helpful and courteous. We highly recommended your service to others and on our next trip will be sure to use it. Thank you.
Rob did a great job of leading the trip and giving interesting highlights and tips. Our tour guide in Oxford, Chris, was excellent and gave a very interesting, albeit short, tour of the University.
On time pickup and fun add on tours of Windsor, Salisbury, and Stone Henge. If you need to transfer between London and South Hampton, this is an easy, obvious choice.
Tour guide Rob is very good in time control to maximize our stay at each stop. He also gave very good stories behind each sceneries.
We needed transportation from London to our cruise ship in Dover. I’m so glad I found this. We did the optional Dover Castle tour, and had an extra stop at the air museum. The tourguide was friendly, the driver was amazing while he navigated us thru narrow roads.
This was a nice way to go to the cruise ship in Southampton. A comfy bus picked us up at our hotel, had a nice tour of Stonehenge and arrived at the cruise terminal in plenty of time. Would highly recommend this company.
Everything was in place. No hassle.
International Friends is rated 4.78 based on 1,716 reviews