GTI Travel Group Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend GTI Travel Group Ltd
"Our tour guide José was fantastic! He really made the trip a wonderful experience. He was funny and knowledgeable. We learned so much about London and the surrounding areas. Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, and Bath were unforgettable. Stonehenge was my favorite. My wife mentioned that it might have been a long day if it weren't for Josés' humor. He kept us entertained. The bus had leather seats and was in excellent condition. We were dropped off in the perfect locations each time and given guidebooks and advice. At the end of the day, José went the extra length to drop us off safely at our hotel. He didn't have to do that, but he's a true professional. Thanks, International Friends!"
"Great tour. Oxford was lovely, jus enough time to roam ard a little and enjoy lunch. Managed to check out Westgate shopping mall too! And the Harry potter tour was amazing- even tho im not a great fan! The sheer work behind the movies is just so incredible and amazing it will really impress you! Coach ride was nice and comfortable. Our tour guide Rob was helpful and friendly."
"Our guide Rob was very helpful, kind and fun. Everything ran very smoothly with no problems. The activities were great and there was also plenty of free time. I’d book with International Friends again."
"Excellent service. Guide had the bus pick us up under roof due to the rain. Wonderful narrative about country side and Stonehenge. Crowning moment was how they unloaded us at cruise ship. Never had to touch the luggage! They took care of all of that. Thank you for great service and thoughtfulness."
"We had a great guided tour through International Friends to Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, and the Roman Baths. Andrew was our tour guide and did a wonderful job; he's like a walking encyclopedia! I would definitely recommend your tours to others!"
"It was a great trip with good tourist guides. The only thing I didn't like it's that we didn't have enough free time."
"My Vatican tour & transfer is excellent. The driver is friendly, on time & even drive us through some tourist locations that we’ve missed. Overall, it is a completely satisfied experience, the best in Rome so far."
"During our trip there were some complications with the coach, but they handled it professionally and took our worries and priorities serious. Other than that delay, it was all very well planned, the tour guides had a lot of knowledge about the places we went to, treated the passengers with kindness and made sure the tour was as much fun as it was interesting."
"That was actually very great despite the terrible weather... :)"
"Amazing tour! The tour guide and the driver were very sympathetic and funny. The places were incredible: Stonehenge, Bath and the Windsor Castle. Definitely recommended!"
"Great guide and very informative"
"That was a really nice trip, I definitely will do another one with them!"
"excellent servic for a good price!"
"Poorly managed"
"it was very nice to go to stonehenge and bath with an organized bus. I would have liked to have more freetime in bath or a little more sightseeing with the guided tour."
"Very knowledgeable guide. His sense of humor kept the information download interesting."
"Efficient...excellent experience...thank you!"
"Really good. Enjoyed my time. 😊"
"I did the Stonehenge and Bath-Tour and our bus broke when we wanted to leave Stonehenge. Although it was nobodies falt and the tour guides tried hard to make the best out of the situation, it was still quite annoying. We had to rush the guided tour through Bath and had an hour less freetime before we left Bath to go back to London. We also arrived quite late in London. So I didnt really saw much of Bath, which is a bit sad, because its seemed to be very beautiful !"
"Our driver picked us up promptly at our London Hotel. He was polite and efficient. I would have appreciated his giving us a preview of our trip from London to Southampton. I understood that we might transfer to another bus with a larger group, so I thought there might be a short stop along the way. I didn’t know there would be no bathroom stop along the way. The bus was a little cramped, and if I knew it was our two-hour “home”, we could have arranged seating differently. Otherwise, it was a pleasant trip and a good value."
"Awesome"