International Friends Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend International Friends
Mr Brian O
"We joined the group for a day’s trip to Stonehenge, Bath and Windsor in Dec 2018. It’s a fairly small group tour and we set from from Great Russell Street. Paul was our driver for the day while David was our guide. They were both very helpful during the trip and made sure that we were all well taken care of. David had deep knowledge of the sites which we had visited and both went out of the way to make sure that we were able to experience as much as the location had to offer. Small tour groups like this is the best way to explore these small towns at the outskirts of London. Highly recommended 😊👍"
Ms H
"Amazing trip to Lacock and Bath!"
Miss Ziyu L
"The trip to Bath was really good. Thanks to the staff of International Friends! I am looking forward to the next trip."
"We did the unguided private tour and it went well. The driver was prompt, courteous and the vehicle was spacious enough and clean. However it truly is just a driver from point to point. If you want more opt for the driver/guide. We were fine without it but may not be for everyone."
"Really cool trip with an amazing guide!! 😍😍"
"I had a great time in Edinbourgh, I had no problems at all with the tours I paid and the tour guide Cristina was really helpful. I will definitely recommend this tour to my friends"
"The tour was very good. Our guide was Andrew, who was personable and fun to talk with. I'd recommend this tour without hesitation."
"We contacted International Friends for a tour of the Cotswolds for our group of 10. It was a last minute request and given the holiday time period, we didn't hold out much hope. The response was quick and over the next several days leading up to our trip, International Friends worked to create an ideal itinerary. On the day of the tour, Jose picked us up on time with a very clean and spacious van. Jose was full of knowledge and over the next 10 hours we got to see towns and villages on our own schedule, stopping numerous times to walk and try the local food. Overall, an excellent experience that created so many family memories. Thanks International Friends and thanks Jose."
"It was a great trip and the tour guide was very friendly and helpful. Thanks Mr Rob"
"It was a great experience! I totaly recommend the International Friends. You won’t regret it."
"Easy to find where the bus left from, guides and bus driver was very friendly and helpful."
"Everything was perfect the guide was very helpful and professional."
"Terrific, informative, fun and incredibly worthwhile tour! Our guide, whose name escapes me now, was incredibly knowledgeable and informed and shared a lot. It was a great day"
"We had great time in Oxford and Harry Potter Warner Bros studio my daughter loves it."
"Ozi, not sure if I spelled his name right, was very knowledgeable the placesand was able to walk us through history and story behind Shakespeare’s birthplace and oxford university. A lot of which we cannot get from just reading books. It gave my kids new perspective of Shakespeare’s poetry. Will definitely recommend to my friends."
"Amazing Andrew and Richard :D Thanks to the early departure we were the first ones at Stonehenge, which was simply wonderful! Andrew the guide was really professional, funny and generous in his knowledge sharing. thank you!"
"Our tour guide is excellent!! She is professional and described all the things about Oxford very detailed and interestingly. But I think there is not enough time to stay in the Warner bros Studios, we gotta rush within the 3 hours and I prefer 4hrs is better"
"The trip is well organised, the tour guide is very informative and professional, the bus and the driver is also good, the only thing is that there is no food during the trip."
"the tour guide was amazing"
"Wonderful and adherred to schedule. Rob was guide. Very positive and helpful. Would definitely recommend!"
"Great service, very quick in answering questions, flexible and friendly! Thank you very much!"
"very good service"