International Friends Reviews

Dr Kathleen Schatzberg
International Friends 4 star review on 2nd May 2019
Mr William Wells
More Photos & Videos
Tivemos uma experiência muito positiva desde a reserva até ao dia do tour. Equipa simpática e disponível para tirar dúvidas.
Good and convenient.
We did the trip to The Harry Potter studios. Everything was well arranged. The information we got in advance was clear. Very friendly and nice driver. The only negative thing is that 4 hours is not enough to fully experience the studios. We sometimes had to rush us to see everything. Overall : 8/10
Very fun, friendly, and knowledgeable tour guides. They also let us explore the city and Stonehenge on our own which was very nice to do what we liked. Only thing is to be early to the bus because everyone will be waiting on you if you are two minutes late. 😂
Very friendly! Good Ride! Just the Meeting Point Not that easy to find
The trip to Camebridg was very nice. I was able too see lost of things without spending too much money. So the value for money was really good. Unfortunately there was some difficulties with the organisation.
Everything was organized very well. The bus was comfortable and the tour was beautifull, despite the weather. The only thing that could have been better was the volume of the tourguide. He spoke very softly, which made it difficult to hear and understand him. We stood very close together as a group and aksed him to speak a bit louder multiple times, but it didn't really help. Other than that, I had a great day in Cambridge!
The driver was great he loaded and unloaded all of our bags. On the way to the airport he talked about some of the buildings and sites we drove past.
I really enjoyed the trip to Cambridge. The organisation and planning was very good and well structured. I also liked the tour through Cambridge, but it could have been a little bit longer.
Stonehenge (our major reason for taking this tour) was amazing! A perfect sunset and quality visit inside the circle. However, we were limited to a very short time in Bath and Lacock (would have preferred just one included town); and if you’re not a Harry Potter fan, the Lacock tour (very short, few shops) was a snooze.
Debbie who led the Oxford walking tour was brilliant.
We did a Salsbury, Stonehenge, Windsor day trip out of Southampton post a cruise and were being dropped off in London. The guide and driver were superb, but the collection process at the cruise terminal was terrible.
Other than little confusion among your staff at the port, it was a bit fast pace but good one. The guide was experienced and knowledgeable. We didn’t want to tour Windsor Castle, so the guide took us and other couple to the point of interest around the castle. Drop off at hotel door front in London was a plus.
Our guide was very congenial. He gave us a wonderful insight in the places we visited.
Good guide and driver. The whole excursion felt rushed. Would have preferred to have been picked up earlier so that we could have had maybe an extra 30 minutes at each stop.
The only logical option for getting off a cruise at Dover, to WB Studios for Harry Potter and to the airport or hotel under one company. I would have given it 5 stars but the admin office booked drop offs in SOHO and Chinatown that we’re impossible by large coach. We literally got stuck twice trying to reach those hotels...very poor insight on planning. Took us 2.5 hrs to get to the hotel and we were 3rd on the list! Wish they had arranged for a taxi for the first two like they did for others not staying in London central. Otherwise, it was excellent and I have already recommended it to others.
We took the Express tour of Highclere Castle which is a basic van ride to the castle and tickets with time to visit. The driver was very friendly and pointed out sights on the way but it was a basic, no frills tour. The company was wonderful to work with and helped us when my husband dropped his phone in the van. This is not a big group tour. It is more a trip to the countryside with a friend doing the driving.
It was my second visit to wbtour and oxford. The guide is very good, the bus is confortable, the tour is very organized and I and my family are very satisfied.
The first experience we visited inside Chist Church college in Oxford that was wounderful and unfortunately this tour didn't included, the guide said that we had to buy the tickets and go there only who wanted to go there. Sincerely I don't know why a potter fan tour that go to Oxford don't include a visit to Christ Church. Go there on my own is quite different than visit with a guide.
The trip was awesome and the guide was also awesome. However, I was mislead. I paid for a tour with a maximum of 16 people and instead got a big bus with 50 people. I wonder if we all paid different rates? Had I wanted a big tour bus, I would have sought that. It was disappointing particularly because there were several people who held us up at every stop. Also, it was advertised as a sunrise at Stonehenge trip. I realize that the sun comes up earlier in the summer. I honestly would have been willing to get up earlier in order to be there at sunrise!
We easily found the meeting point for the tour when we got off the cruise ship. We stored our luggage under the bus and started on our way. We loved the tour of Salisbury Cathedral, Stonehenge and Windsor. We didn't really have enough time at Windsor but we were still glad we went.

The only suggestion I have for improvement is for the guide to address lunch options. The best idea is to get something at the Stonehenge cafe and eat it on the bus while traveling to Windsor. You need to save time at Stonehenge to do this though because time was a little tight there too. The guide didn't address lunch at all and we didn't want to choose food over time in a cathedral etc but at the same time we needed to eat at some point over the long day.

The bus took us to our hotel in London at the end of the day which was awesome.

This was a very good way to combine sightseeing with a transfer from a cruise to London. I recommend this tour!
International Friends is rated 4.78 based on 1,730 reviews