International Friends Reviews

Dr Kathleen Schatzberg
International Friends 4 star review on 2nd May 2019
Mr William Wells
More Photos & Videos
I was rather shocked at the behavior of the tour guide...…..sorry I don't remember his name but I took the tour on 8/29/19 part of which went to Stonehenge which I really wanted to see...….he initially said there would be a lot of walking, since I have some difficulty in that area I chose not to go, after he purchased the tickets for the group he stated the, "shuttle" would take them up to the stones but most distressing of all, one of our group (an elderly gentleman) had to take a trip to the Men's room; when he returned to the group (I did not even realize he was gone) the guide berated him in front of the entire group for "keeping us waiting" and then told him he could not go into the attraction, I felt this was totally inappropriate especially due to the man's age (he might have a medical condition which presents with frequent urination or urinary accidents) I really don't think this man should be in charge of a group of people since apparently he does not know how to conduct himself properly or professionally.
Poorly managed