Interflora UK Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Interflora UK Reviews

About Interflora UK:

Every day, thousands of people trust us to deliver their good wishes and thoughtful sentiments on their behalf. But it's not just about being the largest - we pride ourselves on being the most personable too.

Everyone involved - from our florists, to our delivery drivers, to our customer advisors - all take care to add a little personal touch to the Interflora experience.

We're also proud that so many award-winning florists choose to be part of the Interflora family. Each of our expert florists has the unique blend of skills, creativity and attention to detail needed to create every handmade Interflora bouquet.
Our Heritage

We've been delivering your good wishes for more than 90 years. With all of this talent to draw upon, we offer an exciting and fresh new selection of floral gifts for every special occasion and every season too. From contemporary chic to classic favourites, as well as unique creations via our Designed to Order service, our florists create perfect bouquets every day.

As well as being the largest, we're the longest serving flower delivery network too. For more than 90 years we have enjoyed a reputation for excellence. Used throughout the ages our Mercury Man emblem is recognised worldwide as a symbol of swift and timely delivery and the very best quality floral gifts.

Every bouquet ordered from us is prepared with care and hand-delivered as promised. And with our international network of florists, a special bouquet can be handmade and delivered almost anywhere in the world in just a few hours.

Excellent service - delivered within hours of ordering the same day
Very successful delivery and much appreciated.
I have been with Interflora for years!! But this was the first time I was disappointed. The basket arrangement came in a box. One would think, it would be protected and secure. No, a quarter of the flowers were broken, and one plant was completely out of the soil in the bottom of the box. I happened to be there as it was my daughter’s birthday. I was not pleased!!!!!
Hi Jennifer! I am so sorry to see this happened! I can confirm I have sent yourself an email. Kind regards, Amy
thank you not seen them as they were for a present
Not delivered
Hi Joyce, I am so sorry to hear your gift has not arrived, I have sent yourself an email. Kind regards, Amy
Once again excellent service and prompt delivery
Interflora UK 5 star review on 27th July 2021
Lovely flowers delivered inside the window agreed.
Excellent service even when I had to change the delivery date. Was so simple. The recipient was over the moon with the flowers. So thank you.
Interflora UK 5 star review on 26th July 2021
Not worth £40
Hi Lauren, I am sorry to hear you have been disappointed, I can confirm I have sent yourself an email. Many thanks, Amy
Fantastic!! Speedy delivery and the arrangement of flowers are done to perfection.❤️
The recipient was delighted and I could not believe how quickly it was delivered. Thank you
Excellent service! My girlfriend loved the flowers ❤
Interflora UK 5 star review on 25th July 2021
Everything went according to plan the flowers were beautiful and perfect for my granddaughter.
Flowers were beginning to wilt after less than a day in water with the appropriate flower food.
Hi Sean, I am so sorry to see this. I have checked and can see the care team have been in touch direct. Kind regards, Amy
Delivered really quickly flowers looked wonderful !
Interflora UK 5 star review on 24th July 2021
Excellent service, on time and good value for money.
Lovely, easy web site. Arrived on time. Daughter said selection was good and varied
Wonderful bouquet... delivered quickly.
Delivered on the right day and we're beautiful, thank you
This time the flowers were fresher.
Interflora UK is rated 4.54 based on 25,950 reviews