Interflora UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Interflora UK
Courier, Own Driver
Read Interflora UK Reviews

About Interflora UK:

Every day, thousands of people trust us to deliver their good wishes and thoughtful sentiments on their behalf. But it's not just about being the largest - we pride ourselves on being the most personable too.

Everyone involved - from our florists, to our delivery drivers, to our customer advisors - all take care to add a little personal touch to the Interflora experience.

We're also proud that so many award-winning florists choose to be part of the Interflora family. Each of our expert florists has the unique blend of skills, creativity and attention to detail needed to create every handmade Interflora bouquet.
Our Heritage

We've been delivering your good wishes for more than 90 years. With all of this talent to draw upon, we offer an exciting and fresh new selection of floral gifts for every special occasion and every season too. From contemporary chic to classic favourites, as well as unique creations via our Designed to Order service, our florists create perfect bouquets every day.

As well as being the largest, we're the longest serving flower delivery network too. For more than 90 years we have enjoyed a reputation for excellence. Used throughout the ages our Mercury Man emblem is recognised worldwide as a symbol of swift and timely delivery and the very best quality floral gifts.

Every bouquet ordered from us is prepared with care and hand-delivered as promised. And with our international network of florists, a special bouquet can be handmade and delivered almost anywhere in the world in just a few hours.

Thank you very much my sister was really pleased with the flowers arrived on time too I will certainly use interflora again.
The flowers arrived on time and were much appreciated as they were very pretty
Lovely bunch of flowers was delivered to my sister in Australia. It was easy to order using the website, very user friendly site. Thanks guys
Flowers are beautiful delivered on time thank you
Website straightforward. Communication to trace order appalling. I was directed to a helpline number which I called, just a message to say no-one is going to answer, and to email in. Why not remove this step altogether it serves no purpose? It is a time waster and adds to frustration. The florist fulfilling my order in France did not update the tracking, so I had no idea if they had the order. Email response took too long to come back. Any known issues should be made available at time of ordering. All a waste of time as the flowers were delivered albeit late in the afternoon. Had the florist acknowledged the order it could have all been avoided. They had all the contact numbers and email addresses. Won't risk this again with Interflora.
Hi Mandy, thank you for your review and your feedback. Best wishes, Dawid
Great flowers, easy website, good communication.
Very good service on time and great quality flowers!
I was charged £9 for same day delivery. I understand these are difficult times but the offer of a same day delivery would have been welcome. I have been a loyal customer of Interflora throughout the years but I see nothing for my loyalty.
Good afternoon, thank you for taking the time to send in your review. Kind regards, Sophie
Due to Covid it was impossible to see examples of the bouquets prior to ordering, the only guide was by price not content. However I can confirm that the recipient was very impressed with the delivery, both the flowers and vase were beautiful.
Very pleased with flowers and they got them on time
I would have preferred more individual choices of flowers as they come into season, but considering the situation we all find ourselves in I cannot fault the service of Interflora and it's local florist.
Not as expected for the money.
Was made so easy for an overseas transaction. Was kept informed right until delivery. Will use again
My son loved the gift. Arrived on time. Perfect!
Beautiful fresh, seasonal flowers wonderfully presented. Delivery lady friendly and helpful. Will definitely use again.
Excellent service
you delivered the flowers even though we gave you the wrong address thank you
The hamper didn't arrive!
Hi there, thank you for your feedback. I see we have been in contact with you in regards to this. Best wishes, Sophie
Flowers chocolates and champagne delivered on time in a lovely box thanks great job.
Easy to use and deliver on time with confirmatrion
Interflora UK is rated 4.56 based on 13,125 reviews