Interflora UK Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Interflora UK Reviews

About Interflora UK:

Every day, thousands of people trust us to deliver their good wishes and thoughtful sentiments on their behalf. But it's not just about being the largest - we pride ourselves on being the most personable too.

Everyone involved - from our florists, to our delivery drivers, to our customer advisors - all take care to add a little personal touch to the Interflora experience.

We're also proud that so many award-winning florists choose to be part of the Interflora family. Each of our expert florists has the unique blend of skills, creativity and attention to detail needed to create every handmade Interflora bouquet.
Our Heritage

We've been delivering your good wishes for more than 90 years. With all of this talent to draw upon, we offer an exciting and fresh new selection of floral gifts for every special occasion and every season too. From contemporary chic to classic favourites, as well as unique creations via our Designed to Order service, our florists create perfect bouquets every day.

As well as being the largest, we're the longest serving flower delivery network too. For more than 90 years we have enjoyed a reputation for excellence. Used throughout the ages our Mercury Man emblem is recognised worldwide as a symbol of swift and timely delivery and the very best quality floral gifts.

Every bouquet ordered from us is prepared with care and hand-delivered as promised. And with our international network of florists, a special bouquet can be handmade and delivered almost anywhere in the world in just a few hours.

Having zero phone contact for immediate issues is ridiculous it’s been a year since the first lockdown and every other company has figured out how to provide phone contact live chat was not available all day
I ordered for my daughter’s birthday on the day. The flowers arrived beautifully packaged and stunning mix of spring flowers. Thank you. Will definitely order again.
Interflora UK 5 star review on 11th April 2021 Interflora UK 5 star review on 11th April 2021 Interflora UK 5 star review on 11th April 2021 Interflora UK 5 star review on 11th April 2021
Very good service and lovely flowers
Flowers were not great for price alot of the flowers died after few days
I am really sorry to this Darach. I can confirm that I have sent you an email regarding this. Best wishes Valerie
I used the international service and i am pleased to say they arrived on time and the recipient was very please. What more could you ask for.
Great service and great flowers!
Delivered on the specified day recipient not in card left recipient delighted with flowers Thank you
The lady phoning to confirm my order was extremely helpful and the flowers were beautiful, thankyou
Interflora UK 5 star review on 10th April 2021
Efficient.
Excellent start to finish, very impressed with delivery etc
Great service
My brother in law was very happy.
Ordered at short notice and delivered promptly the recipients were really pleased xx
Very pleased. Thank you
Great service, as usual. But having ordered two bouquets, the delivery texts don’t give an order number, so didn’t know which had been delivered.
I am very happy with the service, but would have liked to be able to track, which I could not do for an International delivery. But I was called and everything went well, thank you.
Very good thank you, I wrote be patient and the flowers/chocolates were delivered to hand.
A very nice arrangement of flowers, all delivered on time and to order.
Flowers as requested, looking lovely and a prompt delivery on time ..
Delivered the order on time. 5* service, Thank you