Interflora UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Interflora UK
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Interflora UK Reviews

About Interflora UK:

Every day, thousands of people trust us to deliver their good wishes and thoughtful sentiments on their behalf. But it's not just about being the largest - we pride ourselves on being the most personable too.

Everyone involved - from our florists, to our delivery drivers, to our customer advisors - all take care to add a little personal touch to the Interflora experience.

We're also proud that so many award-winning florists choose to be part of the Interflora family. Each of our expert florists has the unique blend of skills, creativity and attention to detail needed to create every handmade Interflora bouquet.
Our Heritage

We've been delivering your good wishes for more than 90 years. With all of this talent to draw upon, we offer an exciting and fresh new selection of floral gifts for every special occasion and every season too. From contemporary chic to classic favourites, as well as unique creations via our Designed to Order service, our florists create perfect bouquets every day.

As well as being the largest, we're the longest serving flower delivery network too. For more than 90 years we have enjoyed a reputation for excellence. Used throughout the ages our Mercury Man emblem is recognised worldwide as a symbol of swift and timely delivery and the very best quality floral gifts.

Every bouquet ordered from us is prepared with care and hand-delivered as promised. And with our international network of florists, a special bouquet can be handmade and delivered almost anywhere in the world in just a few hours.

Came when they said they were & the flowers were beautifull
The birthday bouquet for my friend arrived on time and was beautiful thank you interflora for helping me surprise my friend.Great quality & service.
Great service and product!
Great. Lovely bouquets from local florists. Reliable deliveries inc. next-day delivery.
Delivered on time same day as order Excellent Bright colours as Specified.
Much improved on old service - flowers were lovely and recipient was pleased
So good to have a company available to provide this service. AND to do so effectively and efficiently.
All ok. Lovely
Ordered for my sister in Sunderland really easy to do she was delighted with her flowers they were beautiful will definitely use again first class service
Delivery and service was fine but local florist gave neutral hues instead of pastel which looked nothing like the pictures.
I am extremely disappointed in the flowers they are dead already the flowers were nothing like I ordered please can someone contact me on how we can resolve this situation as I have never been so disappointed in interflora Many thanks
Dear Pam, I'm so sorry you were disappointed with the flowers. An email is on it's way to you to resolve this issue. Kind regards, Linda
After initial issues, you did a superb job getting what I needed done...
Flowers were beautiful and delivery was fine. Was disappointed that I had written a message and the person received a blank card and didn’t know who had sent flowers.
Hi Sandro, I'm so sorry a mistake was made with your order. I have sent you an email regarding this issue. Kind regards, Linda
Very easy to order on line and very quick with delivery.
Great service and a Beautiful bouquet.
Interflora UK 5 star review on 29th November 2021
Great first class service
Ordered a nice flower arrangement for my wife, who was feeling under the weather. Easy to order. Reasonable pricing. Delivered same day. Very pleased.
Very good service, I will recommend with trust to others.
Not much to say. The flowers were delivered on time. They were beautiful.
Delivered on time good quality
Interflora UK is rated 4.54 based on 27,135 reviews