Interflora UK Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Interflora UK Reviews

About Interflora UK:

Every day, thousands of people trust us to deliver their good wishes and thoughtful sentiments on their behalf. But it's not just about being the largest - we pride ourselves on being the most personable too.

Everyone involved - from our florists, to our delivery drivers, to our customer advisors - all take care to add a little personal touch to the Interflora experience.

We're also proud that so many award-winning florists choose to be part of the Interflora family. Each of our expert florists has the unique blend of skills, creativity and attention to detail needed to create every handmade Interflora bouquet.
Our Heritage

We've been delivering your good wishes for more than 90 years. With all of this talent to draw upon, we offer an exciting and fresh new selection of floral gifts for every special occasion and every season too. From contemporary chic to classic favourites, as well as unique creations via our Designed to Order service, our florists create perfect bouquets every day.

As well as being the largest, we're the longest serving flower delivery network too. For more than 90 years we have enjoyed a reputation for excellence. Used throughout the ages our Mercury Man emblem is recognised worldwide as a symbol of swift and timely delivery and the very best quality floral gifts.

Every bouquet ordered from us is prepared with care and hand-delivered as promised. And with our international network of florists, a special bouquet can be handmade and delivered almost anywhere in the world in just a few hours.

Ordered the flowers for a friends birthday. They were beautiful she was very pleased with them. Arrived as asked when i ordered .
Posted 3 minutes ago
Delivered promptly and the flowers were beautiful!
I was actually jealous they were for someone else 😀 my mum loved them
Posted 16 minutes ago
Flower was delivered yesterday only three very small flowers and a bunch of leaves all half dead .They don’t answer the phone there online chat is not working , they actually don’t care.So don’t use them I did not get what I had paid for .They are all supposed to be working from home , but it’s not working so stay away and save your money .🙀
Posted 34 minutes ago
very happy with the flowers, quick delivery
Posted 46 minutes ago
No chocolates included with flowers although ordered and paid for. Flowers left outside front door but no door ring or knock to alert their arrival.
Posted 49 minutes ago
Reliable on time delivert
Posted 1 hour ago
Very good and quick delivery thank you very mutch
Posted 1 hour ago
Great and fresh flower, quick delivery
Posted 1 hour ago
Good service and quick delivery.
Never lets me down.
Posted 1 hour ago
Good service promises kept high quality flowers
Excellent service.
I asked for a delivery when the office I sent it to was closed.
Interflora returned the next day and re-delivered it.
Could not ask for any more
Thanks
Well done, delivered flowers promptly and when requested 👍
The sameday delivery was delivered very quickly and with a splendid, bright, bouquet.
The recipients were very happy with both the flowers and chocolates, and they arrived in good time. Thank you
Ordered a bouquet for £35 for a friend, what she received was a cheap TINY bunch of flowers that looked like they were purchased from a petrol station. The box the flowers were in had no indication to day they were from interflora. Tag was missing. Will not be ordering again. Expected a bigger bunch for £35
Very pleased with service but disappointed website not up to date
I was not impressed by the floral selection which was very ordinary. I thought that the vase (cheap white metal jug) did not do justice to the bouquet!
I shall think twice before ordering from Interflora again!
So helpful ! On the day the flowers were due to be delivered I realised the recipient was not home . I contacted via CHAT and the delivery was rearranged - hassle free! Fantastic service - thank you . First class service with the flowers delivered by the florist - absolutely beautiful. Thank you!
Just what we needed.
Chose and ordered what we wanted and got exactly what was required. Absolutely satisfied friends who couldn’t thank us enough. Well done Interflora
Interflora UK is rated 4.54 based on 20,425 reviews