Interflora UK Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Interflora UK Reviews

About Interflora UK:

Every day, thousands of people trust us to deliver their good wishes and thoughtful sentiments on their behalf. But it's not just about being the largest - we pride ourselves on being the most personable too.

Everyone involved - from our florists, to our delivery drivers, to our customer advisors - all take care to add a little personal touch to the Interflora experience.

We're also proud that so many award-winning florists choose to be part of the Interflora family. Each of our expert florists has the unique blend of skills, creativity and attention to detail needed to create every handmade Interflora bouquet.
Our Heritage

We've been delivering your good wishes for more than 90 years. With all of this talent to draw upon, we offer an exciting and fresh new selection of floral gifts for every special occasion and every season too. From contemporary chic to classic favourites, as well as unique creations via our Designed to Order service, our florists create perfect bouquets every day.

As well as being the largest, we're the longest serving flower delivery network too. For more than 90 years we have enjoyed a reputation for excellence. Used throughout the ages our Mercury Man emblem is recognised worldwide as a symbol of swift and timely delivery and the very best quality floral gifts.

Every bouquet ordered from us is prepared with care and hand-delivered as promised. And with our international network of florists, a special bouquet can be handmade and delivered almost anywhere in the world in just a few hours.

Beautiful bouquet, very easy ordering.
great product.
great service
Website easy to use, flower choice great, delivery service, emails and text messages all go towards an amazing service.
The recipients were overjoyed with their flowers.
My daughter thought the flowers were beautiful and really cheered her up
Great service beautiful flowers and my partner she is over the moon and helped lift her in these depressing times
Reliably efficient ...
I sent flowers to Mum for her birthday, and I wanted them bright and cheerful, and they didn't disappoint. They are lovely and Mum loves them. It made her 89th birthday, especially in these strange days.
Interflora UK 5 star review on 22nd January 2021
Fast delivery, made my grandma's day
Brilliant reliable service and gorgeous flowers. Excellent value
Delivered on time and beautiful flowers
Flowers were beautiful and delivered on time The day they were ordered.
After I had messaged you regarding a gift to a friend which had been delivered by DPD in a damaged state , you did send an apologetic response saying you were sorry it had not been delivered. Clearly, my message had not been read properly. Whilst you refunded the cost to me which was not what I was looking for, my friend was left to sort out a mess which was supposed to be a pleasant surprise. I was hoping that a replacement to my friend , or at least a small token/gift to make up for things but I heard nothing back from my second response.
Beautiful Rose's delivered as promised. Very very happy. Thank you
Quality flowers delivered on time
Excellent serivce, recipient very happy. Thanks!
Yeah very good service
Lovely flowers great service
always reliable, and always the best flowers.
Really happy with the delivery great service!
Flowers picked did not really look finest to me. I could grab a better bouquet in Marks and Spencer with the same amount of money I have paid.
Interflora UK is rated 4.55 based on 24,080 reviews