Interflora UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Interflora UK
Read Interflora UK Reviews

About Interflora UK:

Every day, thousands of people trust us to deliver their good wishes and thoughtful sentiments on their behalf. But it's not just about being the largest - we pride ourselves on being the most personable too.

Everyone involved - from our florists, to our delivery drivers, to our customer advisors - all take care to add a little personal touch to the Interflora experience.

We're also proud that so many award-winning florists choose to be part of the Interflora family. Each of our expert florists has the unique blend of skills, creativity and attention to detail needed to create every handmade Interflora bouquet.
Our Heritage

We've been delivering your good wishes for more than 90 years. With all of this talent to draw upon, we offer an exciting and fresh new selection of floral gifts for every special occasion and every season too. From contemporary chic to classic favourites, as well as unique creations via our Designed to Order service, our florists create perfect bouquets every day.

As well as being the largest, we're the longest serving flower delivery network too. For more than 90 years we have enjoyed a reputation for excellence. Used throughout the ages our Mercury Man emblem is recognised worldwide as a symbol of swift and timely delivery and the very best quality floral gifts.

Every bouquet ordered from us is prepared with care and hand-delivered as promised. And with our international network of florists, a special bouquet can be handmade and delivered almost anywhere in the world in just a few hours.

I made an order from New Zealand for flowers to be delivered in the UK. I really appreciated the email updates about the flowers & my Great Aunt who received them on the correct day said they were beautiful.
Easy to order online. They also called to say the order would be late, giving me the option to change my order or carry on with the 1-day late delivery. Very kind and professional.
Excellent service. Thank you
Fantastic bouquet and delivered by 10am :)))
Fabulous flowers,wonderful service.Nuff said
On time and as described :)
Interflora UK 5 star review on 20th May 2022
The local florist was amazing and went above and beyond after I typed the wrong house number. A real credit to interflora.
Unusually not great this time although usually brilliant service from Interflora. The flowers arrived on time but we’re just left on the doorstep. Maybe they knocked and we didn’t hear but unusual that the dog didn’t bark. No protective wrappings of any kind, just vase with flowers in, plus card which was fine. The flowers looked unspectacular although they had perked by the next day. Nothing terrible but all a bit indifferent and as they were a get well gift that was a shame.
Dear Lynne, I’m so sorry you were disappointed. If you would like to contact us at Interflora.co.uk/contact we will look into this for you. Thanks Deborah.
Mines was a last minute order and interflora got it bang in. I put a time my mrs would be working an you delivered it perfectly can’t thank you enough
On time and excellent arrangement
No problems, well received and on time. Can't ask for any more.
New mum loved her flower - well done ‘n
Flowers were beautiful, very polite and friendly delivery driver as always
Lovely selection of flowers and prices. I was kept updated about the delivery and my mum loved them.
Interflora UK 5 star review on 19th May 2022
Many thanks for the beautiful flowers and the good service
Always happy with the flowers I ordered
Very happy with the service
Gift recipient loved the flowers
Excellent service! Thank you, Interflora!!!!
easy to use website