Interflora UK Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
customer service
Read Interflora UK Reviews

About Interflora UK:

Every day, thousands of people trust us to deliver their good wishes and thoughtful sentiments on their behalf. But it's not just about being the largest - we pride ourselves on being the most personable too.

Everyone involved - from our florists, to our delivery drivers, to our customer advisors - all take care to add a little personal touch to the Interflora experience.

We're also proud that so many award-winning florists choose to be part of the Interflora family. Each of our expert florists has the unique blend of skills, creativity and attention to detail needed to create every handmade Interflora bouquet.
Our Heritage

We've been delivering your good wishes for more than 90 years. With all of this talent to draw upon, we offer an exciting and fresh new selection of floral gifts for every special occasion and every season too. From contemporary chic to classic favourites, as well as unique creations via our Designed to Order service, our florists create perfect bouquets every day.

As well as being the largest, we're the longest serving flower delivery network too. For more than 90 years we have enjoyed a reputation for excellence. Used throughout the ages our Mercury Man emblem is recognised worldwide as a symbol of swift and timely delivery and the very best quality floral gifts.

Every bouquet ordered from us is prepared with care and hand-delivered as promised. And with our international network of florists, a special bouquet can be handmade and delivered almost anywhere in the world in just a few hours.

Efficient service, updated when flowers arrived. Nice bouquet.
Posted 1 hour ago
Completed the order on time and as requested
I ordered flowers to be sent to my sister in law on the first anniversary of her partner passing away. I ordered the bouquet online on the morning of the day I wanted them to be delivered (I had moved house the day before so wasn’t very organised) the bouquet was delivered later that morning and my sister in law sent me a photograph. The flowers where beautiful.
Ordered on line easy to navigate, chose preferred day of delivery, my nlty problem was the cuddly toy wasn't as advertised, however Customer Services did ring and asked if it was ok to change to another, which wasn't a massive issue. Delivered on time to address given, well done Leicester Interflora
Easy to order, great communication.
Sent flowers abroad. Delivered in time and were lovely. My mom was thrilled!
Delivered next day, arrangement just as described and picture
Very user friendly web site, excellent service and beautiful flowers delieverd on time.
As they were a gift I didn't see the actual flowers but the order was carried out efficiently, delivered very speedily and on time and the recipient said she was delighted.
Great service, will use again
Always had an excellent service with Interflora ! It's easy to order online and flowers, plants and gifts have never been a disappointment !
Very good service !
Flowers delivered on time but didnt look like picture at all hardly any flowers and only lasted 5 days before flowers died
Living in New Zealand, I have peace of mind that my loved ones will receive a beautiful surprise on time and placed safely if not home. So kia mihi Aotearoa.
Flowers were as described and looked beautiful and smelt lovely
The were for a couple ,they said they were beautiful
Great delivery
Flowers delivered by Courier (DPD) and left in a 'safe place' this was beside the dustbins!. Luckily my brother came home just in time before the bin men came round. Always make sure the flowers or gift is from a local florist and not delivered by a Courier!!
Excellent as always