Intec Brackets Reviews

of reviewers recommend Intec Brackets
Read Intec Brackets Reviews
DO NOT buy from this company. Faulty £179 bracket purchased. It won’t sit flat & tilts forwards. It also drops down at one side because the bracket is faulty, meaning the tv isn’t straight. I’ve been told it’s a two man job to simply adjust it each time you use it, which is just ridiculous. Customer service absolutely appalling, I am expected to dismantle it & return it via Royal Mail. I’ve tried everything to resolve this but they are supremely rude & not interested in helping to resolve this. I have emailed & phoned repeatedly! I am now going to have to purchase a bracket from elsewhere & pay again for an engineer to fit it. An awful experience, absolute shame on this company.
Thank you for your feedback We are very sorry the experience was unsatisfactory for you, but as explained several times, the tension on the various adjustments on the bracket needed to be made and set when it was installed. This is a straightforward process and any competent installer should do this as a matter of course. Correctly set up, the operation of the bracket is straightforward and does not require two people. As you requested, we arranged for the collection of the bracket at our expense (not by Royal Mail at your expense as you stated), and you were fully refunded. The returned bracket has been fully tested and there is nothing faulty. We have designed, sold and installed TV brackets for nearly 15 years. We are available by telephone and email for technical help and assistance and will always go the extra mile to help every customer.
Intec Brackets is rated 4.89 based on 47 reviews