Intec Brackets Reviews

of reviewers recommend Intec Brackets
Read Intec Brackets Reviews
Bracket works well. Office advised me I'd ordered the wrong one and gave me £5 refund as the correct one was cheaper
Thank you for your review!
Bracket arrived, neatly packaged with all the screws/bolts you could need - a variety to cover different contingencies. The price was good value, not cheap but the quality is good. Highly recommend.
Thank you for your review!
Super bracket strong/easy to fit
Thank you for your review!
Excellent service. I had a follow up telephone enquiry just to check the bracket size.
Thank you for your review!
Great quality bracket, easy install. Would definitely recommend.
Thank you for your review!
Excellent service to my initial enquiry and fast delivery
Thank you for your review!
Excellent - easy to order, fast delivery, accurate product, good packaging and good quality product
Thank you for your review!
Good product, plenty different spacers, washers screws etc to get the job done.
Thank you for your review!
Super fast delivery, easy to follow instructions, everything included and most importantly very strong and safe. TV turns easily and I can watch from either of our sofas and move it back flat to the wall when done - very happy
Excellent fit Easy to fix
Thank you for your review!
Helpful staff as I got a bit confused which bracket I needed but they explained the options. Chosen one came quickly and has been put up now - all looks good and TV has not fallen down!
Thank you for your review!
I thought a TV on the bedroom wall was a great idea, so I bought a nice white one to blend into the paint scheme. Unfortunately, my partner had other ideas! No problem sending back though, and I got a full refund straight away
Thank you for your review!
They have a great range of TV mounts and having found the right one for my TV, I chose one of the very long reach ones. It arrived quickly and I found Intecbrackets helpful, quickly answering a query about installation. Bracket is now installed and I'm very satisfied with my purchase.
Brilliant bracket. Easy to fit. Fast delivery. Excellent service
Thank you for your great review, Martin!
Strong, exactly as described, no delivery issues, easy to use website.
Thank you for your review!
Very helpful, good advice and support as I wasn't sure what one I needed. The lady I spoke to stayed with me while I ordered on the website. The bracket arrived very quickly and did exactly what I wanted. Excellent all round and a very happy customer!
Thank you for your review!
Excellent customer service! The bracket was delivered next day, free of charge, and was quick and easy to install. They responded quickly to my email queries, I couldn’t recommend this company enough.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review!
DO NOT buy from this company. Faulty £179 bracket purchased. It won’t sit flat & tilts forwards. It also drops down at one side because the bracket is faulty, meaning the tv isn’t straight. I’ve been told it’s a two man job to simply adjust it each time you use it, which is just ridiculous. Customer service absolutely appalling, I am expected to dismantle it & return it via Royal Mail. I’ve tried everything to resolve this but they are supremely rude & not interested in helping to resolve this. I have emailed & phoned repeatedly! I am now going to have to purchase a bracket from elsewhere & pay again for an engineer to fit it. An awful experience, absolute shame on this company.
Thank you for your feedback We are very sorry the experience was unsatisfactory for you, but as explained several times, the tension on the various adjustments on the bracket needed to be made and set when it was installed. This is a straightforward process and any competent installer should do this as a matter of course. Correctly set up, the operation of the bracket is straightforward and does not require two people. As you requested, we arranged for the collection of the bracket at our expense (not by Royal Mail at your expense as you stated), and you were fully refunded. The returned bracket has been fully tested and there is nothing faulty. We have designed, sold and installed TV brackets for nearly 15 years. We are available by telephone and email for technical help and assistance and will always go the extra mile to help every customer.
Bought a bracket for my LG tv and was easily able to find the perfect bracket for my model! Very good website, easy to use too
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, and for the feedback on our new website! We are pleased you are happy with your purchase
Good and fast service
Thank you for your review, Ben. Pleased to hear you are happy with our service.
Intec Brackets is rated 4.87 based on 38 reviews