Intec Brackets Reviews

of reviewers recommend Intec Brackets
Read Intec Brackets Reviews
I thought a TV on the bedroom wall was a great idea, so I bought a nice white one to blend into the paint scheme. Unfortunately, my partner had other ideas! No problem sending back though, and I got a full refund straight away
Thank you for your review!
They have a great range of TV mounts and having found the right one for my TV, I chose one of the very long reach ones. It arrived quickly and I found Intecbrackets helpful, quickly answering a query about installation. Bracket is now installed and I'm very satisfied with my purchase.
Brilliant bracket. Easy to fit. Fast delivery. Excellent service
Thank you for your great review, Martin!
Strong, exactly as described, no delivery issues, easy to use website.
Thank you for your review!
Very helpful, good advice and support as I wasn't sure what one I needed. The lady I spoke to stayed with me while I ordered on the website. The bracket arrived very quickly and did exactly what I wanted. Excellent all round and a very happy customer!
Thank you for your review!
Excellent customer service! The bracket was delivered next day, free of charge, and was quick and easy to install. They responded quickly to my email queries, I couldn’t recommend this company enough.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review!
DO NOT buy from this company. Faulty £179 bracket purchased. It won’t sit flat & tilts forwards. It also drops down at one side because the bracket is faulty, meaning the tv isn’t straight. I’ve been told it’s a two man job to simply adjust it each time you use it, which is just ridiculous. Customer service absolutely appalling, I am expected to dismantle it & return it via Royal Mail. I’ve tried everything to resolve this but they are supremely rude & not interested in helping to resolve this. I have emailed & phoned repeatedly! I am now going to have to purchase a bracket from elsewhere & pay again for an engineer to fit it. An awful experience, absolute shame on this company.
Thank you for your feedback We are very sorry the experience was unsatisfactory for you, but as explained several times, the tension on the various adjustments on the bracket needed to be made and set when it was installed. This is a straightforward process and any competent installer should do this as a matter of course. Correctly set up, the operation of the bracket is straightforward and does not require two people. As you requested, we arranged for the collection of the bracket at our expense (not by Royal Mail at your expense as you stated), and you were fully refunded. The returned bracket has been fully tested and there is nothing faulty. We have designed, sold and installed TV brackets for nearly 15 years. We are available by telephone and email for technical help and assistance and will always go the extra mile to help every customer.
Bought a bracket for my LG tv and was easily able to find the perfect bracket for my model! Very good website, easy to use too
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, and for the feedback on our new website! We are pleased you are happy with your purchase
Good and fast service
Thank you for your review, Ben. Pleased to hear you are happy with our service.
Very easy to select, order and delivery was very quick.
Thank you for your positive review, Brian!
Very pleased !! just as described !! comprehensive kit
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we are pleased you are happy with our product!
Very satisfied after disappointing high street store.
Hi Rohan, we are happy to help! Thank you for your order
Great customer service & quick delivery
Thank you for your positive review of our services!
Just what was required. Easy to install and holds the screen steady and firmly. Thank you
Hi Donald, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are pleased you are happy with your bracket!
Purchased a tv bracket for my wall, beast of a thing, TVs going nowhere.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are pleased to hear your TV is secure!
Great service They contacted me to make sure I had the right bracket Bracket easy to assemble Good fit
Hi Rose, thank you for your review! I’m glad to hear that you’re happy with our service and your TV bracket was easy to assemble Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback with us!
First class easy to put up works well but a bit heavy you need 2 people to put up thanks Michael
Hi Michael, thank you for your positive feedback!
Service and product great. Parts supplied to install a number of makes of tv. Only downside the unused fixtures supplied unnecessary if at point of order tv manufacture/ model requested to reduce waste. Unused fixtures will be retained, however, and used elsewhere.
Thank you for your review, we are pleased to hear you are happy with our product & service. We will take your feedback into consideration!
I have ordered 2 TV wall mount brackets for Samsung 50" and 55" TV's in the last month. The selection off the website was straightforward, they were available for over the phone advice and the products were delivered in a reasonable timeframe - on time. The product is excellent!! Would highly recommend INTEC BRACKETS for both product quality and customer satisfaction.
Hi Stuart, thank you for your great review! I’m pleased to hear that you’re happy with our product range. We take pride in our customer service, and appreciate your recommendation. Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback with us
Very good communication and bracket perfect for tv purchase thank you
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we are pleased you are happy with your bracket!
Intec Brackets is rated 4.89 based on 47 reviews