Inspired Pharma Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend Inspired Pharma Training
Read Inspired Pharma Training Reviews

About Inspired Pharma Training:

We help people in pharma organisations to continually improve their regulatory systems to gain competitive advantage and ensure compliance.

We offer a wide range of highly praised and respected classroom and online training courses and also provide our global pharma clients with consultancy support. Our classroom courses are available on a public schedule and also can be customised for inhouse delivery at a client site.

We hope that you are interested in what we can do. If you would like to know more what we can offer then please get in touch. We would very much like to hear from you.

Tell us how Inspired Pharma Training made you happy
paul g yep , I found the course about the right pace for a newbee like me ,it does not make you aware that you cannot review the course if stuck on a question
The Online Pharma QMS Programme was very clear and comprehensive. Highly recommended!
Excellent training provided by knowledgeable trainers who make the training very interesting and enjoyable
I've just completed the online course on GMP. Very comprehensive, easy to navigate through the modules, with a clear content. The quiz-style questionnaire to test the understanding is also great. I would highly recommend it!
Staff are friendly and reliable, courses are informative and educational. questionnaires are understandable and simple, cant fault at all,
Excellent starter course for GMP.
Form is very goo d - but content is "to easy" for experienced people in the pharmacutical industri.
Hi,
I am pleased you liked the form of the course.

Regarding the content of the course it is used for people new to Pharma and GMP/GDP, as well as for experienced personnel where their organisation has to demonstrate that all of their staff have a basic knowledge for compliance/regulatory reasons. So I can understand your comment if you are an experienced person.

I like the content, but not the form. Endless time stealing animations in that course.
Thank you for your positive comments on the content of the course.

Regarding the animations in the course they are synced to the narrative and as a result they do not 'steal any time'. They are mostly designed to reinforce the learning points in the course,

Many thousands of people have undertaken this course including over a hundred from your organisation and nobody has complained about the animated images.

If they spoilt your enjoyment of the course we are sorry. But they are a fundamental part of the learning experience.
Completed the online GDP training course, easy to follow and informative!
I just finished the online GMP course. It was a good learning experience as an introduction to the GMP requirements. Would definitely recommend it.
I completed the online GDP training - it was succinct but covered all the salient points and would be suitable for a mixed level audience. Can recommend it.
Simple and convenient to use
Completed a tailored course with the Inspired Pharma Team for multiple facilities on a Global basis (46 facilities) and had incredible 9/10 rating with folks who have been with the company for more than 30 years saying "This is the best training I have experienced in my career here."
Training was fantastic. I enjoyed the whole training program. Thanks to the training team. Kind Regards, Prabul
Inspired possess excellent skills that have helped equip our organisation to manufacture product of the highest quality.
Knowledgable and enthusiastic delivery broken up with meaningful workshops that encourage participation
The right level for a large group. Bringing real examples and up to date legislation to the training session. The training packs, pre work and use of the flip chart throughout the session keep the interest and focus for topics and create great discussion. You also know that the trainers are there to support after the training sessions.
Whether attending the standard courses or having a specific in-house tailored module delivered, IP consistently provide excellent training that leads to actual improvements on the ground.
Inspired Pharma Training is rated 4.75 based on 28 reviews