Inspired Pharma Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend Inspired Pharma Training
Read Inspired Pharma Training Reviews

About Inspired Pharma Training:

We help people in pharma organisations to continually improve their regulatory systems to gain competitive advantage and ensure compliance.

We offer a wide range of highly praised and respected classroom and online training courses and also provide our global pharma clients with consultancy support. Our classroom courses are available on a public schedule and also can be customised for inhouse delivery at a client site.

We hope that you are interested in what we can do. If you would like to know more what we can offer then please get in touch. We would very much like to hear from you.

Tell us how Inspired Pharma Training made you happy
What a fantastic learning experience delivered by 3 extremely knowledgeable and professional tutors. I attended the Pharmaceutical GMP Lead Auditor course virtually, which despite having reservations initially about the delivery method, was so well planned out and adaptive to individual learning styles that you can't help but to absorb and retain all the information. Intense, but always engaging and achievable, the tutors include real life examples and incorporate humour throughout to make this course nothing but successful, certainly at least for me. Thank you very much Inspired Pharma - I feel much more confident with regards to my knowledge, but also in my ability to apply that knowledge and to be a quality ambassador.
I attended the Pharmaceutical GMP Lead Auditor training two weeks ago. It exceeded my expectations. The course content was very well delivered by the 3 highly professional course trainers who are equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge. The structure of the course was excellent in achieving a balance between learning and practical participation. This course improved my understanding and skills to be able to lead pharmaceutical GMP audits in the future.
The GMP course was ran very well. Both presenters were very knowledgeable in the area, both for the EU and other countries. I would highly recommend this course to those who are new to the area of GMP, as well as those who just need a bit of a refresher.
very precise and comprehensible course ..the contents are made very clear to the learner .
Well organised course, very clear and understandable content but the quizzes were too easy
Good content and found the course interesting, but the actual videos I found quite boring at times! Would still recommend for beginners
Good course for beginners, however as an experienced pharma professional the quizzes were very easy and didn't really need any thought into the answers. Might be worth just making the questions a little more challenging to get users to think about why we have GDP requirements in the first place.
The Online Pharma QMS Programme was very clear and comprehensive. Highly recommended!
Excellent training provided by knowledgeable trainers who make the training very interesting and enjoyable
Staff are friendly and reliable, courses are informative and educational. questionnaires are understandable and simple, cant fault at all,
Excellent starter course for GMP.
Form is very goo
d - but content is "to easy" for experienced people in the pharmacutical industri.
Hi,
I am pleased you liked the form of the course.

Regarding the content of the course it is used for people new to Pharma and GMP/GDP, as well as for experienced personnel where their organisation has to demonstrate that all of their staff have a basic knowledge for compliance/regulatory reasons. So I can understand your comment if you are an experienced person.

I like the content, but not the form. Endless time stealing animations in that course.
Thank you for your positive comments on the content of the course.

Regarding the animations in the course they are synced to the narrative and as a result they do not 'steal any time'. They are mostly designed to reinforce the learning points in the course,

Many thousands of people have undertaken this course including over a hundred from your organisation and nobody has complained about the animated images.

If they spoilt your enjoyment of the course we are sorry. But they are a fundamental part of the learning experience.
Completed the online GDP training course, easy to follow and informative!
I just finished the online GMP course. It was a good learning experience as an introduction to the GMP requirements. Would definitely recommend it.
I completed the online GDP training - it was succinct but covered all the salient points and would be suitable for a mixed level audience. Can recommend it.
Simple and convenient to use
Completed a tailored course with the Inspired Pharma Team for multiple facilities on a Global basis (46 facilities) and had incredible 9/10 rating with folks who have been with the company for more than 30 years saying "This is the best training I have experienced in my career here."
Inspired Pharma Training is rated 4.67 based on 33 reviews