Inspired Pharma Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend Inspired Pharma Training
Read Inspired Pharma Training Reviews

About Inspired Pharma Training:

We help people in pharma organisations to continually improve their regulatory systems to gain competitive advantage and ensure compliance.

We offer a wide range of highly praised and respected classroom and online training courses and also provide our global pharma clients with consultancy support. Our classroom courses are available on a public schedule and also can be customised for inhouse delivery at a client site.

We hope that you are interested in what we can do. If you would like to know more what we can offer then please get in touch. We would very much like to hear from you.

Tell us how Inspired Pharma Training made you happy
Good content and found the course interesting, but the actual videos I found quite boring at times! Would still recommend for beginners
An extremely thorough online course with plenty of material that I still refer to in my day to day work. The assessments were also particularly good for my QP training as they did not just rely on regurgitation but applying the learnt knowledge. Quick feedback was also provided

Really pleased to learn how useful the course has been in your day to day work
I found the course a very good introduction to the subject. Inspired Pharma Training is able to translate GMP-legislation into practical use in a pharmaceutical company. Furthermore Inspired Pharma Training shows how it can be used to improve the business.
Thank you Bart.
Training was informative and well delivered
Inspired Pharma Training is rated 4.66 based on 29 reviews