Inspired Pharma Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend Inspired Pharma Training
Read Inspired Pharma Training Reviews

About Inspired Pharma Training:

We help people in pharma organisations to continually improve their regulatory systems to gain competitive advantage and ensure compliance.

We offer a wide range of highly praised and respected classroom and online training courses and also provide our global pharma clients with consultancy support. Our classroom courses are available on a public schedule and also can be customised for inhouse delivery at a client site.

We hope that you are interested in what we can do. If you would like to know more what we can offer then please get in touch. We would very much like to hear from you.

Tell us how Inspired Pharma Training made you happy
What a fantastic learning experience delivered by 3 extremely knowledgeable and professional tutors. I attended the Pharmaceutical GMP Lead Auditor course virtually, which despite having reservations initially about the delivery method, was so well planned out and adaptive to individual learning styles that you can't help but to absorb and retain all the information. Intense, but always engaging and achievable, the tutors include real life examples and incorporate humour throughout to make this course nothing but successful, certainly at least for me. Thank you very much Inspired Pharma - I feel much more confident with regards to my knowledge, but also in my ability to apply that knowledge and to be a quality ambassador.
I attended the Pharmaceutical GMP Lead Auditor training two weeks ago. It exceeded my expectations. The course content was very well delivered by the 3 highly professional course trainers who are equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge. The structure of the course was excellent in achieving a balance between learning and practical participation. This course improved my understanding and skills to be able to lead pharmaceutical GMP audits in the future.
The GMP course was ran very well. Both presenters were very knowledgeable in the area, both for the EU and other countries. I would highly recommend this course to those who are new to the area of GMP, as well as those who just need a bit of a refresher.
very precise and comprehensible course ..the contents are made very clear to the learner .
The Online Pharma QMS Programme was very clear and comprehensive. Highly recommended!
Inspired Pharma Training is rated 4.67 based on 33 reviews