Inspired Pharma Training Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Inspired Pharma Training

About Inspired Pharma Training: We help people in pharma organisations to continually improve their regulatory systems to gain competitive advantage and ensure compliance.

We offer a wide range of highly praised and respected classroom and online training courses and also provide our global pharma clients with consultancy support. Our classroom courses are available on a public schedule and also can be customised for inhouse delivery at a client site.

We hope that you are interested in what we can do. If you would like to know more what we can offer then please get in touch. We would very much like to hear from you.

Categories:
B2B
Pharmaceuticals

Tell us how Inspired Pharma Training made you happy

"This was by far the best training I have ever attended. I have never seen such dedicated, passionate trainers, with such extensive knowledge of GMP and auditing. They made every topic seem logic, clear and easy. I got a lot out of this training and I am very happy I had the opportunity to attend."
"I just finished the online GMP course. It was a good learning experience as an introduction to the GMP requirements. Would definitely recommend it."
"I completed the online GDP training - it was succinct but covered all the salient points and would be suitable for a mixed level audience. Can recommend it."
"Simple and convenient to use"
"Completed a tailored course with the Inspired Pharma Team for multiple facilities on a Global basis (46 facilities) and had incredible 9/10 rating with folks who have been with the company for more than 30 years saying "This is the best training I have experienced in my career here.""
"Training was fantastic. I enjoyed the whole training program. Thanks to the training team. Kind Regards, Prabul"
"Inspired possess excellent skills that have helped equip our organisation to manufacture product of the highest quality."
"Knowledgable and enthusiastic delivery broken up with meaningful workshops that encourage participation"
"The right level for a large group. Bringing real examples and up to date legislation to the training session. The training packs, pre work and use of the flip chart throughout the session keep the interest and focus for topics and create great discussion. You also know that the trainers are there to support after the training sessions."
"Whether attending the standard courses or having a specific in-house tailored module delivered, IP consistently provide excellent training that leads to actual improvements on the ground."
"It is probably the most informative and greatest value training I have experienced. The trainers clearly have a great deal of knowledge not just about their subject matter but a wide range around the subject too. Their passion for the subjects and energy are clear along with their ability to engage with attendees and keep the training memorable."
"I found the course extremely informative, thorough and very well structured. The instructors were fantastic and their enthusiasm for the course and its content was superb."
"Very knowledgeable Will help a lot in future audits"
"Really convenient bite size modules with assessments at the end of each module to test your learning. Access to online help and tutors. Allowed to work at own pace to complete the modules around everyday life."
"An extremely thorough online course with plenty of material that I still refer to in my day to day work. The assessments were also particularly good for my QP training as they did not just rely on regurgitation but applying the learnt knowledge. Quick feedback was also provided"

Really pleased to learn how useful the course has been in your day to day work
"An extremely helpful course. Course materials were well organized and provided good case studies. Instructors was extremely professional and pleasant to learn from."
"I found the course a very good introduction to the subject. Inspired Pharma Training is able to translate GMP-legislation into practical use in a pharmaceutical company. Furthermore Inspired Pharma Training shows how it can be used to improve the business."
Thank you Bart.
"Training was informative and well delivered"
Inspired Pharma Training is rated 4.83 based on 18 reviews