Innes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Innes
Read Innes Reviews

innesonline@mac.com

11-13 The Square, East Yorkshire

Tell us how Innes made you happy
Innes 5 star review on 22nd April 2021
Innes 5 star review on 13th March 2021
Innes 5 star review on 13th March 2021
Innes 5 star review on 12th March 2021
Gavin Howe
Fantastic service, they arrange fast delivery for a last minute Christmas present and communicated with us every step of the way. The item was well packaged and beautiful. Thank you for such a great service!
Ordered cutlery with long delivery time. Excellent and clear communication meant we received our goods as expected.
I am a first time customer. Online service was rapid and personal and I would definitely make a point of supporting this great independent business again.
Great customer service, kept informed of lead time and speedy despatch! Many thanks.
Courteous and positive from the very beginning and excellent, efficient delivery. Will continue to use your company when a need arises.
Easy to do business with and still with a personal touch.. Amazing.
Fabulous, what amazing customer service, you should be really proud of the service you give your customers, I wouldn’t hesitate to shop with you again
Prompt, polite, efficient service
Great communication and delivery of item. Would defo use them again. 1st class !!!
Extremely happy with the customer service, delivery and the product I received. Would definitely order from Innes again.
Superb customer service (Very unusual these days). Excellent communication, personal service and friendly to deal with. Highly recommended
Excellent service. Phoned to say when item was going to be delivered. Always replied to emails quickly. Would definitely recommend this business.
Beautiful product which was securely packaged
Innes 5 star review on 15th December 2020
Lovely company to purchase from with excellent communication. We love the puppy we bought and he arrived well packaged.
Innes 5 star review on 15th December 2020
Very efficient and courteous service at every step from my placing the order to taking delivery of the article in question. I have now ordered from Innes on two separate occasions and would certainly do so again.
Goods arrived on time and in perfect condition. Lots of communication from shop regarding delivery. Thank you
Very happy with the service I got from Innes. They were able to supply me with an item I've wanted to have for a long time (genuine Eames Lounge Chair and Ottoman) at a great price. The item was delivered to me within the indicated timeframe. Would definitely recommend them.
Innes is great Helpful and very efficient delivery service 10/10. Great selection of products
How a person / company deals with a problem is a great measure of their culture and philosophy. There was a problem when our expensive glass light arrived, and the team at Innes were simply amazing in sorting this out and organising a replacement in a hassle free way, making the overall customer experience very positive and I would highly recommend.
I was so pleased with my order and the amazing attention to customer service that Innes gave. I would wholeheartedly recommend their art work and encourage you to shop there if you are looking for value for money and excellent customer service
Innes is rated 4.98 based on 606 reviews