IngredientsforCooks Reviews

of reviewers recommend IngredientsforCooks
Over 7 Days
Read IngredientsforCooks Reviews
Great products and quality.... however, it would be much better if we could have a shorter lead time of around 10 days for the order to be delivered. It would be perfect if this could happen!
You will be pleased to know that we are now booking a week and a day ahead - not back to pre-Covid19 lead times but as close as we can get at the moment!
Well thought out website and easy to use, I found my ingredients quickly, delivered - as anticipated Thank you
Wide range of products to choose from. Well priced. Easy to navigate website. Excellent customer service, dealt with query straight away.
The quality of the tin is excellent, however the size given on the wrapping was different to that that I ordered. Need to be careful if you want exact measurements.
Your order didn't contain any tins so we will be in touch with you to clarify the problem. Kind regards The IFC Team
Ordered three bags of flour; delivery date several days away. Arrived a few days earlier, so well done Cooks and Courier. Appreciate your order and delivery. Recommended.
First time user and was really impressed with process.
Good selection of items. There was a mistake with my delivery which was sorted out quickly and efficiently. Will definitely use again.
Great products. Extortionate delivery fees but kind of par for the course at the moment.
This was my first order. The products, delivery and packaging were all excellent. The costs of delivery and packaging were somewhat disproportional to the overall order value, hence only 4 stars. It is a point I will remember in the future as I am sure I will use again.
I was very pleased with my order although I had a problem with the raspberry cheesecake. As the order was delivered frozen I unpacked and put the boxes directly into the freezer until the day of my party. When I opened the cheesecake for defrosting the portions were all in a heap and some broken I managed to rebuild and sprinkle chocolate back over from the box but it didn’t look great. The box was completely undamaged or I would have checked before, you would have thought it had been dropped and bashed about but there was no evidence of that. Despite this I would recommend your company for the quality and the larger portion products.
Dear Sherry, I am so sorry that you had a problem with your raspberry cheesecake. Unfortunately occasionally despite our best packing efforts products do get damaged in transit and don't arrive in the condition we expect them to. I really hope that this didn't spoil your party. I will be in touch privately to discuss what we can do to make it up to you. Kind regards Lucy Ingredients for Cooks
The delivery
excellent product and perfect timings. The only think I would say is that your packaging charges are high
Dear Jigna, Thank you for your feed back. We are pleased that you liked our products and service. We use the best quality packaging we can find to ensure that our products reach customers in the condition they expect, unfortunately that packaging is not the cheapest. kind regards The Ingredients for Cooks Team
IngredientsforCooks is rated 4.88 based on 203 reviews