IngredientsforCooks Reviews

of reviewers recommend IngredientsforCooks
Read IngredientsforCooks Reviews
Great service. Delivered on the date advised. Would recommend.
Really pleased. Great selection and hassle free delivery. Also very impressed with the recyclable wool packaging.
Good products, reliable and good to deal with.
Excellent! A godsend in these days of empty flour and yeast shelves!!
Good range of products. Delivery date was in 3 weeks time due to Covid 19 but ingredients for cooks delivered on the day I was assigned as promised. Will definitely use again.
Great service. Website was easy to use and the delivery arrived on the allotted day, well packed and in excellent condition.
I found this retailer when looking for flour, getting tired of looking for it in the shops. The website itself was very simple to use and process easy, The dates for delivery were clear and when the delivery date became closer I called the retailer to make sure all was in order. The order was confirmed as being as per the original the original request, very helpful and easy to get through to.

In the end I received the courier delivery intact and nicely packaged. I am looking forward to making my next order.
Very professional, and good products. Thanks a lot !
Ordered three bags of flour; delivery date several days away. Arrived a few days earlier, so well done Cooks and Courier. Appreciate your order and delivery. Recommended.
Superb service. A pleasure to deal with, I will certainly continue to shop with you.
Good quality and delivered when expected.
Really pleased with my order. The staff were so helpful and gave me advice regarding amending my order.
Would definitely use this company again.
Great product. I was kept informed throughout the transaction. Would definitely buy from them again. Thanks
Excellent customer service. Very easy to connect with. Outstanding
Great service during Covid 19 - the website has kept open and with many delivery date options. Everything I have ordered on my last 3 orders has been in stock and delivered on the correct day. Well done and THANK YOU!
Great product easy process delivered a day early
Excellent, prompt service.
Many thanks.
Thank you very much for the delivery of goods, the whole experience was excellent. Additional items ordered were put in with the first order so everything came at the same time. Only one item unavailable monies were returned the next day. Very impressed, definitely order from ingredientsforcooks again.
Plenty of choice, all the products I ordered were delivered when promised even flour! Which everyone is struggling to get. Well done in this unprecedented time.
Delivered on time quality of the ingredients is excellent thank you
IngredientsforCooks is rated 4.88 based on 172 reviews