IngredientsforCooks Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend IngredientsforCooks
"We have been using I4C since the start of our bakery business in October 2017. They are very reliable and have great communication. We can always find what we need and it is very convenient for us to be able to buy online!"
Thank you for taking the time to write a review - we are so glad you like our product range and service.
Kind regards
Gerald Wilson-MacCormack
Verified Buyer
"The specific items I required were unavailable in Worcester and despite contacting the manufacturers I was informed that "they were out of season" and were only available during christmas time. I eventually found this web site and they were able to supply me. The goods were frozen and I did have concerns regarding suitability for transport but my worries were groundless. The arrived in a sealed polystyrene container inside a sturdy cardboard box and were well protected by ice bags and thick brown paper. I was so impressed with the whole service I sent them an email almost immediately thanking them."
Dear Gerald,
Thank you so much for your review.
We are so pleased that you found what you were looking and that you were impressed with our service.
kind regards
Denise Trigg
Verified Buyer
"Love the pizza dough and the mozzarella pearls, can definitely recommend. We will definitely be ordering again. My only comment is, and please dont take this as a complaint, 80 pizza dough balls are rather a lot for a two person household. Is there any chance of a smaller pack size - 40 or even 20? And maybe combinations of toppings? Love your products."
Dear Denise,
We are so pleased that you are enjoying your order, and thank you for your feed back about the pack size.
It is a real challenge trying to source pizza dough balls in smaller sizes as there is a real compromise in quality when you move away from the professional product - if we find a product in a smaller unit size of comparable quality we will certainly stock it.
Kind regards
The Ingredients for Cooks Team
"Delivered on time. Great product."
"The pastry of the vol au vents did not rise as normal, not sure if they had been left out of the freezer too long I.e. en route delivery. Although I think they did try to pack well. I would think twice before ordering again"
We are so sorry that you had an issue with your vol au vents. They are a very popular product and we have never had this issue before. We do our very best to ensure that our products arrive with you in perfect condition, but it sounds as though on in this occasion there may have been a packaging failure or unexpectedly hot delivery van. We will be in touch with you directly to resolve the issue.
"Wow the dough balls a great best dough we’ve had. Also the freezer packaging is worth every penny as we can’t always be in to receive orders."
Thank you so much for your review - we are so glad you like the dough balls - we think they are great too!
"Had to change the order at the last moment. The person I spoke to was very friendly and organised the change quickly. Excellent service."
We are so glad that you were pleased with our service .
Roger Holmes
Verified Buyer
"Great ingredients and great service. Thank you"
We are so glad that you are enjoying your ingredients - thank you for the review.
Cilla Bartlett
Verified Buyer
"Good information to allow a relevant choice for the event. Ease of purchase Clear two hour slot for the delivery. Mostly the delivery is in the morning when the items arrive - frozen. I have had one delivery which did not arrive until 18.30 when the items were cold but not entirely frozen. They arrived in a car on that occasion not a delivery van so I guess that there must have been a delivery crisis. Not your fault but it might be interesting for you to know that a.m. deliveries should be encouraged!"
Fergus Rae
Verified Buyer
"This was a fabulous service, the cheese we ordered was of an excellent standard sent in a refrigerated pack. All other items big quality as well. Delivery was prompt and we were kept up to date on delivery times etc. Easy to order on line. We will defiantly be using Ingredients for cooks again! Kind Regards Sarah and Fergus"
Dear Sarah and Fergus,
We are so glad that you enjoyed your cheese!
George Vergottis
Verified Buyer
"Delivery was as promised My product was completely undamaged and still fresh with about 3 months before expiry date Delicious even though out of season I am going to repeat pretty soon."
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review - we really appreciate it. We are so glad that you enjoyed our service.
"Good stuff. Competitive prices. Seamless delivery."
Sarah Stirling
Verified Buyer
"A great way to get well priced, good quality products to the students in my family"
John A E Morris
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, rapid delivery"
"Excellent products & prompt service."
"good products in worthwhile sizes. very good response time, easy to use website. excellent delivery service."
"Excellent quality products & fast & efficient service."
Geraldine Stone
Verified Buyer
"Found what I wanted straight away. Price was very good delivery time excellent."
Thank you for your review.
We are so pleased that you were pleased with our service.
Sandra Alston
Verified Buyer
"“As someone who enjoys cooking, I was thrilled to be introduced to Ingredients For Cooks. With a professional and friendly team on hand, all with great knowledge of their extensive selection of ingredients, made product decisions easier. From frozen mash to mince pies, quality ingredients delivered promptly to my door.""
Pam Lowe
"Very helpful on giving suggestions for what cheese and accompaniments to buy, cheese is of excellent quality along with the chutneys, fruits, breads and crackers. My daughter used the company for her wedding day - despite everyone saying "no one bothers with a cheese table" her guests were astonished at the array of cheese and bits and bobs to eat with it. Fabulous company - helpful, efficient, cheerful - great"
IngredientsforCooks is rated 4.83 based on 24 reviews