IngredientsforCooks Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend IngredientsforCooks
"Excellent products & prompt service."
"good products in worthwhile sizes. very good response time, easy to use website. excellent delivery service."
"Excellent quality products & fast & efficient service."
Geraldine Stone
Verified Buyer
"Found what I wanted straight away. Price was very good delivery time excellent."
Thank you for your review.
We are so pleased that you were pleased with our service.
Sandra Alston
Verified Buyer
"“As someone who enjoys cooking, I was thrilled to be introduced to Ingredients For Cooks. With a professional and friendly team on hand, all with great knowledge of their extensive selection of ingredients, made product decisions easier. From frozen mash to mince pies, quality ingredients delivered promptly to my door.""
Pam Lowe
"Very helpful on giving suggestions for what cheese and accompaniments to buy, cheese is of excellent quality along with the chutneys, fruits, breads and crackers. My daughter used the company for her wedding day - despite everyone saying "no one bothers with a cheese table" her guests were astonished at the array of cheese and bits and bobs to eat with it. Fabulous company - helpful, efficient, cheerful - great"
"I have had the opportunity of using Ingredients for Cooks on two occasions. The first being my daughter's wedding. Despite everyone telling her not to bother with a cheese table - she went ahead. Ingredients for Cooks advised her every step of the way on how much and how many different types of cheese to have along with all the various accompaniments. it looked and tasted amazing. My recent experience was for a social function where I work. I am a house manager in a retirement development. We were holding a pre-Christmas get together and I rang Lucy at Ingredients for Cooks she guided me through the selection. The cheese was amazing and I received lots of comments from the home owners here on what delicious cheese - it was delivered in plenty of time for the evening, well packed, the chutney, bread and cheeses were all fabulous - I shall have no hesitation in using the company again"
Thank you so much for your review. We really enjoy helping our customers' parties and celebrations run smoothly.
Claire Bunting
Verified Buyer
"Ingredients for Cooks are efficient and are able to provide a service to a busy household. Supplying delicious and some hard to come by practical items of food that you can't find elsewhere at the drop of a hat. Fabulous team too always happy to help."
"They were very helpful in providing all needed for an upcoming celebration & went to the trouble of phoning to inform us of when stock was due in & delivery date.The prices were excellent alongside their courteous service - will be using again-even though it's a smaller order next time!"
Thank you for review. We hope that your celebration went well.
"Spoke to a real person on the phone who was very knowledgeable and helpful. Delighted with the the croissants, quiches and desserts that I ordered - I will be using them again."
Thank you for your review. We are so glad that you are enjoying your order.
IngredientsforCooks is rated 5.00 based on 10 reviews