IngredientsforCooks Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend IngredientsforCooks
"Good product, prompt dilevery 😃"
"Arrived as expected. Some dough balls had started to defrost as the packaging was damaged. Took the opportunity to try one out, lovely dough."
Dear Sue,
We are pleased that you like the dough balls but are so sorry that they did not arrive in perfect condition. We go to great lengths to ensure that our products arrive in tip top condition, we use top quality packaging and frozen goods are sent using a "fragile" delivery service, but clearly on this occasion our best efforts did not work.
We did email you to check after your delivery that everything had arrived in good condition and hadn't heard from you and so did not realise that you were unhappy.
We will contact you today to see what we can do to rectify the situation.
The Ingredients for Cooks Team
"Excellent service, I will definitely be ordering again in the near future."
"Very good service was really happy with the product everyone loved them. Would recommend these to everyone who is doing a buffet. Thanks once again."
"I ordered the mini quiches for a wedding tea party. They arrived really well packed and were still frozen despite this hot weather. They cooked up nicely and were delicious. I would def recommend this company and will be ordering again if/ when ever I need party food."
"So very efficint from ordering to delivery, all received exactly when I was advised and well packed too. I recommend this company highly."
"Good value. The cheese was great. Staff were friendly and helpful when contacted"
"Excellent service and competitive prices"
"Great service. More than helpful in every way"
"Thanks for delivering the jam and cream in time for our 50th wedding anniversary celebration. Excellent service. many thanks."
Thank you for taking the time to write a review - we really appreciate it.
We hope your 50th Wedding Anniversary Celebration was a great success.
The Ingredients for Cooks Team
"very good in every way you could not ask for better thank you very much"
Thank you for your lovely feedback - we really appreciate it.
The Ingredients for Cooks Team
"excellent product and perfect timings. The only think I would say is that your packaging charges are high"
Dear Jigna,
Thank you for your feed back. We are pleased that you liked our products and service. We use the best quality packaging we can find to ensure that our products reach customers in the condition they expect, unfortunately that packaging is not the cheapest.
kind regards
The Ingredients for Cooks Team
"We have been using I4C since the start of our bakery business in October 2017. They are very reliable and have great communication. We can always find what we need and it is very convenient for us to be able to buy online!"
Thank you for taking the time to write a review - we are so glad you like our product range and service.
The Ingredients for Cooks Team
"The specific items I required were unavailable in Worcester and despite contacting the manufacturers I was informed that "they were out of season" and were only available during christmas time. I eventually found this web site and they were able to supply me. The goods were frozen and I did have concerns regarding suitability for transport but my worries were groundless. The arrived in a sealed polystyrene container inside a sturdy cardboard box and were well protected by ice bags and thick brown paper. I was so impressed with the whole service I sent them an email almost immediately thanking them."
Dear Gerald,
Thank you so much for your review.
We are so pleased that you found what you were looking and that you were impressed with our service.
kind regards
The Ingredients for Cooks Team
"Love the pizza dough and the mozzarella pearls, can definitely recommend. We will definitely be ordering again. My only comment is, and please dont take this as a complaint, 80 pizza dough balls are rather a lot for a two person household. Is there any chance of a smaller pack size - 40 or even 20? And maybe combinations of toppings? Love your products."
Dear Denise,
We are so pleased that you are enjoying your order, and thank you for your feed back about the pack size.
It is a real challenge trying to source pizza dough balls in smaller sizes as there is a real compromise in quality when you move away from the professional product - if we find a product in a smaller unit size of comparable quality we will certainly stock it.
The Ingredients for Cooks Team
"Delivered on time. Great product."
"The pastry of the vol au vents did not rise as normal, not sure if they had been left out of the freezer too long I.e. en route delivery. Although I think they did try to pack well. I would think twice before ordering again"
We are so sorry that you had an issue with your vol au vents. They are a very popular product and we have never had this issue before. We do our very best to ensure that our products arrive with you in perfect condition, but it sounds as though on in this occasion there may have been a packaging failure or unexpectedly hot delivery van. We will be in touch with you directly to resolve the issue.
"Wow the dough balls a great best dough we’ve had. Also the freezer packaging is worth every penny as we can’t always be in to receive orders."
Thank you so much for your review - we are so glad you like the dough balls - we think they are great too!
"Had to change the order at the last moment. The person I spoke to was very friendly and organised the change quickly. Excellent service."
We are so glad that you were pleased with our service .
"Great ingredients and great service. Thank you"
We are so glad that you are enjoying your ingredients - thank you for the review.
IngredientsforCooks is rated 4.81 based on 36 reviews