IngredientsforCooks Reviews

4.9
Based on 206 reviews
Over 7 Days
Read IngredientsforCooks Reviews
Excellent customer service, communication and products. Only criticism is the time for delivery.
I use ingredients for cooks often for my baking business. They are always so happy to help and accommodate me in every way! Would definitely reccommend. Brilliant customer service and delivery teams.
The quality and choice is excellent, it is nice to be able to get the reblochon and raclette cheeses that we enjoyed when we lived in the Alps, I would like to be able to get half a raclette. Sometimes the delivery is a little slow, however it alway arrives when it is scheduled.
Excellent pizza dough balls. Packaging and delivery very good.
Lovely food, great delivery and friendly service. I highly recomend IngredientsforCooks.
Excellent service and superb quality ingredients and when there was an issue with delivery of frozen goods (courier issue ) they couldn’t have been more helpful on the phone in sorting out the issue.
Hurrah for supplies of Camp coffee and Atora at sensible prices - scarce as hen's teeth hereabouts. Fast delivery, very nice people to deal with.
Good products, reliable and good to deal with.
Very helpful and personal service, goods arrive on time. Quality items.
All arrived when they said it would and all in one piece, I'm happy.
Very good package.come on time.
Pizza bases were A great size and delicious! Was worried they were abit thick for pizza oven but cooked quickly and were better than any takeaway pizza. Cheese blend was spot on, and plenty of it.
IngredientsforCooks 5 star review on 10th August 2020
best gravy granuals on the market
Fantastic customer service from initial ordering to after delivery had arrived due to courier issue. Would highly recommend this company, and will continue to use them for their great range of products and 100% service.
great service
This was my first order. The products, delivery and packaging were all excellent. The costs of delivery and packaging were somewhat disproportional to the overall order value, hence only 4 stars. It is a point I will remember in the future as I am sure I will use again.
They were very helpful in providing all needed for an upcoming celebration & went to the trouble of phoning to inform us of when stock was due in & delivery date.The prices were excellent alongside their courteous service - will be using again-even though it's a smaller order next time!
Thank you for review. We hope that your celebration went well.
Spoke to a real person on the phone who was very knowledgeable and helpful. Delighted with the the croissants, quiches and desserts that I ordered - I will be using them again.
Thank you for your review. We are so glad that you are enjoying your order.
IngredientsforCooks is rated 4.9 based on 206 reviews