IngredientsforCooks Reviews

of reviewers recommend IngredientsforCooks
Over 7 Days
Read IngredientsforCooks Reviews
Excellent service and superb quality ingredients and when there was an issue with delivery of frozen goods (courier issue ) they couldn’t have been more helpful on the phone in sorting out the issue.
Good products, reliable and good to deal with.
Lovely food, great delivery and friendly service. I highly recomend IngredientsforCooks.
Very good package.come on time.
best gravy granuals on the market
great service
Hurrah for supplies of Camp coffee and Atora at sensible prices - scarce as hen's teeth hereabouts. Fast delivery, very nice people to deal with.
This was my first order. The products, delivery and packaging were all excellent. The costs of delivery and packaging were somewhat disproportional to the overall order value, hence only 4 stars. It is a point I will remember in the future as I am sure I will use again.
They were very helpful in providing all needed for an upcoming celebration & went to the trouble of phoning to inform us of when stock was due in & delivery date.The prices were excellent alongside their courteous service - will be using again-even though it's a smaller order next time!
Thank you for review. We hope that your celebration went well.
Spoke to a real person on the phone who was very knowledgeable and helpful. Delighted with the the croissants, quiches and desserts that I ordered - I will be using them again.
Thank you for your review. We are so glad that you are enjoying your order.
IngredientsforCooks is rated 4.88 based on 203 reviews