Ideal Party Reviews

Ideal Party 5 star review on 21st March 2018
Berenice Akinola
Ideal Party 5 star review on 29th January 2018
Patrick
I would highly recommend the catering services of Bertrand Munier. He is very professional, listens to Clients' needs and delivers.
The quality and the service offered are of high standards.
Great ,polite service very flexible highly recommended
Anita
Cocktail canapes were first class on our recent event and well matched by the standard of service. Your Maitres D' did a fab job! Many thanks Bertrand, hoping to work with you again on our future events.
it the second time we used ideal party for our cocktail and our corporate event and we find them very professional! the quality of the is excellent and always on time. see you soon Bertrand!
Fantastic food ! well price and on time for delivery, I will order again on your website .
regards
Paul
The canapes looked incredible and most were incredibly well received. The only comment we had was that the vegan platter could do with slightly more flavour. All in all thank you!
Ideal Party 4 star review on 19th December 2018
offered proactively butler service which was indeed not only a plus but needed
Very good tray selection and quality
Order was delivered on time, very good communication throughout the whole process, and me and my friends all loved the hot platters and the mini-burgers.
Thank you food and cake were great ! Will do when I have a chance
Best
Natasha
Personal and delightful service but more importantly delicious canapés :)
I recommend Ideal Party anytime and definitely use again. Thanks one more Chef Bertrand and the team at Ideal party
The food was excellent, the assistance pre event was slick and professional and the table service and the approach of the staff was impeccable and really made our little event special.
Very good experience all round. I ordered two platters for my birthday party. The food was delivered on time and was put in the fridge by the person that delivered the food. My guests really enjoyed the food and it was gone in a matter of minutes. Some local guests even asked for the details so they could use the same service for their events. A+
Bertrand and his Butler were superb. Fabulous food and great service throughout the evening. Our guests were delighted and so were we. Highly recommended.
Bertrand offers first-rate quality food, beautifully presented, which was also praised by my guests. Throwing a cocktail party has just become very easy!
It was a very nice company to work with.
Everything was fine except for the fish. Too much fish bones !
Dear Mrs De Truchis,
Thank you for your comment, I'am sorry to hear that there were to many fish bones in your dish which was delivered. The sea brean is a fish which has a lots of bones and it is served in filet to reduice the bones it could contain . I will pass on your comment to my team to make sure our customer are satisfied.
best regards
Bertrand Munier
(ideal Party )
Hiya,

Here is a couple of feedbacks about the food: it was good in general, apart from it's cold. I understand because it's delivered cold, but most of the office don't have oven for heating, or use microwave to warm up, it will require a lot of labour work and take time. I believe this case should be considered.

Best
Dear Tram,
Following your review every product information is on our website
The detail for every hot canapes is ( cold delivery at 3 degrees and how to warm up the canapes .)
We do all we can to inform our customer on the website .
we hope that will help on the future
best regards
Bertrand Munier
Excellent food and service! Thank you for helping to make a great occasion.
Ideal Party is rated 4.88 based on 138 reviews