Ideal Party Reviews

Ideal Party Reviews | 8th June 2019
Ideal Party Reviews | 9th May 2019
Ideal Party Reviews | 2nd May 2019
More Photos & Videos
The canapes looked incredible and most were incredibly well received. The only comment we had was that the vegan platter could do with slightly more flavour. All in all thank you!
Ideal Party 4 star review on 19th December 2018
offered proactively butler service which was indeed not only a plus but needed
Very good tray selection and quality
Order was delivered on time, very good communication throughout the whole process, and me and my friends all loved the hot platters and the mini-burgers.
Thank you food and cake were great ! Will do when I have a chance
Best
Natasha
Personal and delightful service but more importantly delicious canapés :)
I recommend Ideal Party anytime and definitely use again. Thanks one more Chef Bertrand and the team at Ideal party
The food was excellent, the assistance pre event was slick and professional and the table service and the approach of the staff was impeccable and really made our little event special.
Very good experience all round. I ordered two platters for my birthday party. The food was delivered on time and was put in the fridge by the person that delivered the food. My guests really enjoyed the food and it was gone in a matter of minutes. Some local guests even asked for the details so they could use the same service for their events. A+
Bertrand and his Butler were superb. Fabulous food and great service throughout the evening. Our guests were delighted and so were we. Highly recommended.
Bertrand offers first-rate quality food, beautifully presented, which was also praised by my guests. Throwing a cocktail party has just become very easy!
It was a very nice company to work with.
Everything was fine except for the fish. Too much fish bones !
Dear Mrs De Truchis,
Thank you for your comment, I'am sorry to hear that there were to many fish bones in your dish which was delivered. The sea brean is a fish which has a lots of bones and it is served in filet to reduice the bones it could contain . I will pass on your comment to my team to make sure our customer are satisfied.
best regards