Ideal Party Reviews

Ideal Party 5 star review on 29th January 2018
Patrick
Ideal Party 4 star review on 19th December 2018
Abi Anderson
Bertrand Munier's canapes are wonderful. It is perfect of any event you're planning. You and your guests will be pleased with the quality.

The delivery was on time and Bertrand gave detailed instructions upon arrival.

I would highly recommend Ideal Party, as I would rate them 5-stars across alll aspects of their services. I will definitely order from Ideal Party for my next event.
Ideal Party 5 star review on 14th July 2020
It was easy to order, delivery timing was flexible and food fresh and delicious. Very professional and friendly service.
Dear Bertrand, I was so pleased with the service you provided last week for my party. The canapés were pretty and delicious, personally delivered bang on time. Your butlers Don and Gigi were charming and attentive, enabling us to enjoy the party with our friends in the knowledge that everyone was being well looked after. It really could not have been better and I will definitely be calling on you again.
A fantastic service with a high quality level.
It’s the second time we ordered some finger food from Ideal Party and we recommend without any hesitation this caterer for your party ! An experience we should repeat.
We have used Ideal Party again for our business lunch and I have to say, the quality and consistency of the canapés and finger food were amazing. delivery always on time!
Delivery was on time, Bertrand was helpful and friendly. And of course, the food was fantastic, not a single piece left at the end of the night.
Bertrand and his team were outstanding. Not only were they
Able to perform at short notice but the food and waiting staff were meticulous in every detail. Michelin star service at home.
Bertrand and team did a great job getting me organized for a celebratory cocktail party at my house. The food was amazing and the service flawless. Highly recommend Ideal Party and I'll certainly use them again!
Thank you, Bertrand. Our guests loved those canapés!
Bertrand catered for our drinks party. The canapés were delicious and the staff were charming and excellent. We will definitely use them again.
Lovely food and beautiful presentation!
service/delivery was very professional and punctual, the food nicely and conveniently presented and most importantly very tasty.
Excellent food and great service! Definitely recommend.
I have worked with Bertrand and Ideal Party for a number of events now and every time the food has been exceptional, on time, well presented and the service provided has been second to none.
All perfect - terrific food - delivered on time - good value and beautifully presented - could not ask for better !
The canapes looked incredible and most were incredibly well received. The only comment we had was that the vegan platter could do with slightly more flavour. All in all thank you!
Ideal Party 4 star review on 19th December 2018
We had canapes and 3 butlers for a cocktail party. The canapes were delicious and the the service very polite and professional.
Ideal Party 5 star review on 17th December 2018 Ideal Party 5 star review on 17th December 2018
Excellent service and very tasty canapés!!!
Beetrand’s team of butlers was absolutely excellent. They were getting lots of complements from our guests! They were all so professional, attentive and helpful, nothing too much trouble to ease the flow of the party. We were so pleased!

Also the canapés all got devoured. They were absolutely delicious and looked amazing.

All in all a huge success, so thank you so much for delivering such a brilliantly professional and polished job which exceeded our expectations.
Bertrand catered for a corporate cocktail event that we recently held in the City, his communication pre-event is excellent and the canapes arrived in a very timely fashion on the night and they were absolutely sublime.
Beautiful canapes that tasted divine and we were very pleasantly surprised at the cost-effectiveness of his packages.
I highly recommend Bertrand for your catering requirements.
Ideal Party is rated 4.88 based on 136 reviews