Ideal Party Reviews

Ideal Party 5 star review on 21st March 2018
Berenice Akinola
Ideal Party 5 star review on 29th January 2018
Patrick
Dear Bertrand, thank you so much for the marvellously prepared canapés. They were not only beautifully presented, but also very delicious. Our guests were all very impressed and enjoyed immensely. Thank you very much!
Beautifully presented and delicious.Excellent service, arriving on schedule as arranged.We had the cold and warm canapés and deserts! Our guests loved it. Would totally recommend it
I ordered canapés savoury and sweet and my guests and I were delighted by the experience. The canapés are beautiful and taste amazing. Being French I am used to tasting these flavours and I was transported back home for a moment. Absolutely recommend !
Another delicious meal from Bertrand! An afternoon tea worthy of the best London hotels in the comfort of your own home.
Excellent sauces. Excellent combinations of food. Fresh ingredients well cooked. The warming up was uncomplicated and clearly documented. The desserts were very tasty. Empty plates. Will definitely return for more.
Bertrand Munier's canapes are wonderful. It is perfect of any event you're planning. You and your guests will be pleased with the quality. The delivery was on time and Bertrand gave detailed instructions upon arrival. I would highly recommend Ideal Party, as I would rate them 5-stars across alll aspects of their services. I will definitely order from Ideal Party for my next event.
Ideal Party 5 star review on 14th July 2020
It was easy to order, delivery timing was flexible and food fresh and delicious. Very professional and friendly service.
Dear Bertrand, I was so pleased with the service you provided last week for my party. The canapés were pretty and delicious, personally delivered bang on time. Your butlers Don and Gigi were charming and attentive, enabling us to enjoy the party with our friends in the knowledge that everyone was being well looked after. It really could not have been better and I will definitely be calling on you again.
A fantastic service with a high quality level. It’s the second time we ordered some finger food from Ideal Party and we recommend without any hesitation this caterer for your party ! An experience we should repeat.
We have used Ideal Party again for our business lunch and I have to say, the quality and consistency of the canapés and finger food were amazing. delivery always on time!
Delivery was on time, Bertrand was helpful and friendly. And of course, the food was fantastic, not a single piece left at the end of the night.
Bertrand and his team were outstanding. Not only were they Able to perform at short notice but the food and waiting staff were meticulous in every detail. Michelin star service at home.
Bertrand and team did a great job getting me organized for a celebratory cocktail party at my house. The food was amazing and the service flawless. Highly recommend Ideal Party and I'll certainly use them again!
Thank you, Bertrand. Our guests loved those canapés!
Bertrand catered for our drinks party. The canapés were delicious and the staff were charming and excellent. We will definitely use them again.
Lovely food and beautiful presentation!
service/delivery was very professional and punctual, the food nicely and conveniently presented and most importantly very tasty.
Excellent food and great service! Definitely recommend.
I have worked with Bertrand and Ideal Party for a number of events now and every time the food has been exceptional, on time, well presented and the service provided has been second to none.
All perfect - terrific food - delivered on time - good value and beautifully presented - could not ask for better !
Ideal Party is rated 4.89 based on 141 reviews