Chef Bertrand Munier Reviews

Chef Bertrand Munier 5 star review on 16th April 2018
Nina
Chef Bertrand Munier 5 star review on 21st March 2018
Berenice Akinola
I have reached out to Bertrand at relatively short notice to arrange a dinner party for 16 people at my place and he has been very helpful. He also provided good tips regarding the menu and food quantities, and arranged for the staff, as requested. The food was excellent and all our guests were very pleased with it. We ordered assorted canapes (including some variations outside the ordinary menus) and main courses. Bertrand turned up in person to introduce himself and deliver the food (which I have found very professional) and instructions for heating up hot food were very clear and simple. The waiters sent by Bertrand were also very professional and took care of everything, from food preparation to cleaning up at the end. I have found Bertrand's catering to be reasonably priced compared to many other providers - it is reflective of the quality of the ingredients used. Additionally, he did not force me to provide ancillary (and useless) items as many others would do (e.g. unnecessary extra staff, wine, absurd delivery fees, etc). He did just focus on food, which is what it should be for a chef! I would definitely recommend Bertrand's food and services and I will certainly reach out again for the next party!
Bertrand has been very helpful in providing a very short notice catering! Guests liked both the quality of the food and the presentation. Merci
I just wanted to say Thank You for personally delivering such excellent food, it's rare for anything to exceed expectation by so much. When you look at something as tasty as the food on your site you can't believe it will be as delicious as you imagine, but then when we ate I remembered the feeling of eating something new for the first time. Honestly, the Dessert Canape with the strawberry sugar top was so wonderful. And the Cheese, with the bread that arrived warm. Mmm. So many things were so good. Thank you, it made my wife's 40th Birthday.
Mr Chef Bertrand Munier, I would like to thank you immensely for the quality of your service. Your creations are beautiful and a "délice to the palate". Delivery was on time and all canapés beautifully looked after. No need to say that my guest were impressed and join me in complementing your "savoir faire" :) You are a true professional, so rare these days !!!!! :))) Also, a few of us have allergies to nuts and all sorts, you have successfully made sure they could eat everything on offer :)))) Thank you so much ........You are a Gem and we will definitely get in touch for the next party....Très sincèrement....as without you mes 60 ans would have been very dull :))) Merci Chef, you rock :))) . Catherine and 30 guests :) )))
Dear Bertrand, I just wanted to send you an email to thank you for such a wonderful service, especially after we had to postpone the event by more than a month. The canapes were outstanding, we had so many comments about how delicious they were, beautifully presented and lots of unusual flavours. You delivered on time and having the canapes on the slates worked perfectly. I will certainly be recommending you for all future parties. Best wishes, Emma
Fantastic quality top food Very professional service Key for very successful parties I warmly recommend Chef Bertrand Munier
Fantastic, friendly customer service and the canapes taste amazing! Everyone loved the assorted macarons. Will definitely use Chef Munier again!!
Besides an extensive menu, Chef Bertrand was a great choice for a small cocktail gathering of 25 people. Lots of choice of canapés to suit vegan and other tastes. What impressed me most was his personal attention and assurances that our catering would be prepared and delivered on time. The empty plates assured us that everyone loved the bites! Merci Beaucoup Chef Bertrand.
Excellent food delivered on time and well packaged. All the guests commented on the quality
I was late in placing my order with my usual supplier. So had an absolute nightmare skimming through catering websites with 0 pictures of the end product and no information of how much xyz canapes would cost. Really annoying having to contact each supplier for a quote - a waste of time Bertrand really saved me. It's all super simple on his website, with lots of pictures of canapes he stocks and clear prices. The food I ordered looked absolutely perfect. Everything was hot and really tasty. Little cakes were really cute. Bertrand was accommodating and kept me up to date about the delivery. I will definitely order again. Super happy with the product.
We ordered the Canapes Mini club sandwiches and the Plateau Marine, for the adults in a Kids Birthday Party and they we great… everyone asked me where they were from…!!!
Starting with customer experience from beginning- The website is very easy to use and everything in there is well presented, all information very clear. Delivery was on time and canapés delivered at perfect temperature, it stayed well in place all the way from London to Bedford. The food itself absolutely amazing and we will use Chef Bertrand Munier again :)
Everything was absolutely perfect for our 80 people office party Bertrand and his team catered for. Food presentation, taste and quantity was prefect and service provided was simply outstanding. Will use Bertrand Munier again any time we have that opportunity. Thank you for making our day special!
Richard & I wanted to thank you for the very tasty canapes you delivered on our Wedding day. We will not hesitate to use you again and recommend you.
Great high quality canapes, perfect for our engagement party with about 50 guests. Good communication throughout and the delivery was on time. Our guests loved it! Thank you!
Delicious canapes and a first class service from initial contact to delivery and enjoyment. Professional, reliable and I would have no hesitation to recommend and to use again.
Excellent Canapés delivered with care and really well presented. Everyone commented on how good they were!
Delicious canapés for a garden reception in an Oxford college. Particularly liked the parfait de canard. Professional approach to the canapés, ordering, payment delivery. Delivered fresh on time as promised.
The canapés that we ordered were absolutely delicious! We got the Tentation and Sweet Plateau Diva and both were absolutely lovely. Finished within the first hour of our event. They were delivered by Bertrand himself, with the delivery coming exactly when they said it would. 10/10
Chef Bertrand Munier is rated 4.90 based on 161 reviews