Chef Bertrand Munier Reviews

Chef Bertrand Munier 5 star review on 21st March 2018
Berenice Akinola
Chef Bertrand Munier 5 star review on 29th January 2018
Patrick
Besides an extensive menu, Chef Bertrand was a great choice for a small cocktail gathering of 25 people. Lots of choice of canapés to suit vegan and other tastes. What impressed me most was his personal attention and assurances that our catering would be prepared and delivered on time. The empty plates assured us that everyone loved the bites! Merci Beaucoup Chef Bertrand.
Excellent food delivered on time and well packaged. All the guests commented on the quality
I was late in placing my order with my usual supplier. So had an absolute nightmare skimming through catering websites with 0 pictures of the end product and no information of how much xyz canapes would cost. Really annoying having to contact each supplier for a quote - a waste of time Bertrand really saved me. It's all super simple on his website, with lots of pictures of canapes he stocks and clear prices. The food I ordered looked absolutely perfect. Everything was hot and really tasty. Little cakes were really cute. Bertrand was accommodating and kept me up to date about the delivery. I will definitely order again. Super happy with the product.
We ordered the Canapes Mini club sandwiches and the Plateau Marine, for the adults in a Kids Birthday Party and they we great… everyone asked me where they were from…!!!
Starting with customer experience from beginning- The website is very easy to use and everything in there is well presented, all information very clear. Delivery was on time and canapés delivered at perfect temperature, it stayed well in place all the way from London to Bedford. The food itself absolutely amazing and we will use Chef Bertrand Munier again :)
Everything was absolutely perfect for our 80 people office party Bertrand and his team catered for. Food presentation, taste and quantity was prefect and service provided was simply outstanding. Will use Bertrand Munier again any time we have that opportunity. Thank you for making our day special!
Richard & I wanted to thank you for the very tasty canapes you delivered on our Wedding day. We will not hesitate to use you again and recommend you.
Great high quality canapes, perfect for our engagement party with about 50 guests. Good communication throughout and the delivery was on time. Our guests loved it! Thank you!
Delicious canapes and a first class service from initial contact to delivery and enjoyment. Professional, reliable and I would have no hesitation to recommend and to use again.
Excellent Canapés delivered with care and really well presented. Everyone commented on how good they were!
Delicious canapés for a garden reception in an Oxford college. Particularly liked the parfait de canard. Professional approach to the canapés, ordering, payment delivery. Delivered fresh on time as promised.
The canapés that we ordered were absolutely delicious! We got the Tentation and Sweet Plateau Diva and both were absolutely lovely. Finished within the first hour of our event. They were delivered by Bertrand himself, with the delivery coming exactly when they said it would. 10/10
Dear Bertrand, thank you so much for the marvellously prepared canapés. They were not only beautifully presented, but also very delicious. Our guests were all very impressed and enjoyed immensely. Thank you very much!
Beautifully presented and delicious.Excellent service, arriving on schedule as arranged.We had the cold and warm canapés and deserts! Our guests loved it. Would totally recommend it
I ordered canapés savoury and sweet and my guests and I were delighted by the experience. The canapés are beautiful and taste amazing. Being French I am used to tasting these flavours and I was transported back home for a moment. Absolutely recommend !
Another delicious meal from Bertrand! An afternoon tea worthy of the best London hotels in the comfort of your own home.
Excellent sauces. Excellent combinations of food. Fresh ingredients well cooked. The warming up was uncomplicated and clearly documented. The desserts were very tasty. Empty plates. Will definitely return for more.
Bertrand Munier's canapes are wonderful. It is perfect of any event you're planning. You and your guests will be pleased with the quality. The delivery was on time and Bertrand gave detailed instructions upon arrival. I would highly recommend Ideal Party, as I would rate them 5-stars across alll aspects of their services. I will definitely order from Ideal Party for my next event.
Chef Bertrand Munier 5 star review on 14th July 2020
It was easy to order, delivery timing was flexible and food fresh and delicious. Very professional and friendly service.
Chef Bertrand Munier is rated 4.90 based on 154 reviews