Ideal Party Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Ideal Party

Tell us how Ideal Party made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
"Bertrand is an amazing chef. We had a great dinner, superb food and wonderful service. Thanks again Bertrand!"
"I used chef Bertrand and his team for a big 90 people party at my house and the result was excellent ! Food was fantastic (had so many compliments from my guests ), service was great (cloakroom, guest lists, waiting etc ) and clean up was also top. I highly recommend Bertrand and the team ."
"Ideal Party catered a cocktail event at our home. Both service and food were superb."
"I have been using Ideal Party for over a year now and can always rely on their food being exceptional and delivery always on time. Really takes the pressure off organising corporate catering. I would not hesitate to recommend."
"The quality of the food and service was most well received. The guests were delighted with the service as was the organiser. Servers were a professional delight to work with"
"We were very impressed by not only the quality of the food, but the care and attention the staff provided to our guests. Would highly recommend."
"We were apprehensive about having people in to cater for what was a small but special family dinner party. We could not have felt more comfortable with both Bertrand and his butler Mario! They were both professional, unintrusive and extremely helpful. The food was excellent, enjoyed by all, and the timings were perfect. It all worked smoothly and we would highly recommend the service."
"The boxes of canapé arrived on time and they were very delicious . I shall definitely order again whenever we are having a party or a special occasion"
"An extremely personalised service...Bertrand came to deliver the canapés for our clients corporate party and we were blown away by the quality of his work! Brilliant!...he made us look really good! www.karmabeverages.co.uk"
"Recently we had a party at home, and was confused about the food to be served. My friend suggested me Ideal Party. They have their services in Hillingdon, Harrow, Barnet, Brent, Camden, Haringey, city, Westminster, Kensington & Chelsea, Hammersmith & Fulham, Ealing, Hounslow, Richmond, Wandsworth and Kingston. They do deliver outside London also available but with some extra charges. However, they are all worth it. My worries for the food during parties have been sorted for ever, with Bertrandmunier’s food varieties available. I loved the canapés served, along with the food, service is to be mentioned as they made a real difference and made sure everything ran smoothly. Will surely recommend Ideal Party !!"
"Excellent canapés, tasted as good as they looked and were delivered in boxes that fit in the fridge, also very good advice given on selection, quantities etc. and good website"
"The food was high quality, well presented and delivered punctually. Thank you, it helped make our function a huge success."
"Great Service and delicious canapés, will definitely recommend!"
"The food was delivered promptly and with excellent service. Each canape went down a treat and we received great reviews from them. The chef, Bertrand is very personal and makes you feel each order is custom tailored for yourself. i will without a doubt be using their services in the future!!"
"Friendly, personable and professional service, that provided beautiful canapes on time!"
"I used Ideal Party for a celebration with 35 guests in July. The food was really special. You get a professional, friendly bespoke service with thoughtfully prepared food. We have used Bertrand twice now and everyone comments on how great the food is. The food is delicious but it looks beautiful as well. Bertrand is a pleasant person to deal with and what you see is what you get. Wonderful attention to detail and excellent service."
"Food was great and the butler, Don, was superb. He made a real difference and made sure everything ran smoothly. I would highly recommend the service."
"The food/canapes (both sweet and savoury) were amazing. They really looked brilliant and were very tasty. The slates made them look really very professional too. Highly recommended!"
"The food is delicious and delivered on time. Our guests were impressed by the quality of the food. Highly recommended. Thank you again."
"Very good food ( canapés and the cake was especially appreciated. Good service from the butlers efficient and friendly, a great help for the hosts. Good presentation on the slates."
Ideal Party is rated 4.88 based on 129 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access