i4me Insurance Brokers Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend i4me Insurance Brokers
Mr Steve B
Verified Buyer
"Prompt response to my phone call ( didn't have to go through ages of music waiting ). Friendly helpful agent"
Mr David J
Verified Buyer
"The person who I spoke to (Neil Webb) could not have been more helpful. He was extremely patient and managed to get me holiday home insurance cover that I was very happy with. I would certainly use i4me again."
Mrs Deborah S
Verified Buyer
"phone call to remind me when my house ins was due. Email to renew it"
Mr Philip S
Verified Buyer
"Time to renew my insurance, and i4me were able to give me a discount. Great customer service, and a very good (real) person at the end of the line."
"The price was competitive and renewing was easy and stress free .The staff were very helpful and polite."
Mr Duncan G
Verified Buyer
"Delighted to find a specialist second home insurance broker that was easy to deal with and provided real confidence the insurance covered a holiday home. Other insurers and comparison sites considered claimed to be able to provide this cover but insisted on impossible conditions or did not provide the advertised cover."
Mrs Margaret D
Verified Buyer
"They were very friendly and helpful. I was quite worried that it would be difficult to insure a home that I was not going to live in full time. It did not occur to me at first that it is a holiday home. Also I thought it would be more expensive than it was."
Mr Steve M
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient and knowledgable assiant. Helped me confidently through the process."
Mr Brian H
Verified Buyer
"Efficient and easy to do business with"
Mrs Alison E
Verified Buyer
"i4me had a very easy to use website and very favourable rates. I made a mistake with my online purchase and this was very quickly sorted with one phone call."
Mrs Maretta C
Verified Buyer
"Efficient service and timely reminder for renewal. Easy to make payment on-line"
"Staff were courteous and helpful with my enquiry and whilst not the lowest of the quotes I received I felt more confident putting my business in your way because of the amount of detail you supplied."
Mrs Louise W
Verified Buyer
"Good value and easy to renew my policy - when I have dealt with customer service they have been incredibly helpful."
Mr Kenneth S
Verified Buyer
"I have been insuring my self catering holiday home with i4me for 3 years and found them to be friendly, professional and knowledgeable... all that and a competitive price - what's not to like!!"
Mr Michael B
Verified Buyer
"In this day and age its good to have an easy contact with someone who is knowledgeable about their products and services"
Mr Colin D
Verified Buyer
"So easy to set up and easy to understand documents. Couldn’t be more straightforward without any difficult to understand restrictions."
Mrs Lynne P
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful and friendly service."
Mrs Harvinder C
Verified Buyer
"I was very happy to have i4me discount more than I expected seens as my family are with yourselves too."
Miss Sharon K
Verified Buyer
"simple process and good comprehensive cover"
"A very east renewal, good price"
i4me Insurance Brokers is rated 4.84 based on 2,403 reviews