i4me Insurance Brokers Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read i4me Insurance Brokers Reviews

household@i4me.co.uk

I am pleased to report that the service I received was quick, efficient, frendly and helpful.
Friendly and helpful with all my renewal queries and renewed again with i4me.
Polite, efficient and good value.
Finding a suitable holiday home insurance policy is not always straightforward, but i4me found me an appropriate policy about 5 years ago. Hence I have been with them ever since; I appreciate the fact that they are happy to continue to find the best policy on renewal.
Had renewal price from i4me for Holiday Let insurance and as always went looking for cheaper online quotes. Found some but when I took them out the other insurers then contacted me asking for extra payments which came to more than quote from i4me. Needless to say stick with i4me as the price given is the price you pay
Very easy to resolve my query and the person I spoke with was really helpful
Very impressive, no hard sell. Efficient with quotes, very competent staff and made the whole experience very straight forward, so refreshing to find these days
What a delightful experience it was to find someone answering the telephone promptly, clearly knowing what was required, listening to instructions and, above all, calling back when they said they would. The whole deal fixed in minutes with no fuss - what a huge relief after previous recent experience elsewhere.
The lady I spoke with was knowledgeable and helpful. I had a couple of queries regarding the Policy and she was able to clarify my issues. Great service.
The man on the phone was very pleasant and helpful. First class.
Prompt and efficient service. I am kept well informed by e mail when my policy is coming up for renewal. Friendly telephone contact if any changes need to be discussed.
Quick Service, Clear information and explanations.
Excellent service and good value what more could you ask for.
Friendly people on the other end of the phone, not at all pushy.
Quick, efficient, courteous and good service. Thanks. Much appreciated.
Excellent service. I was reminded that my insurance of a holiday cottage was due for renewal and received a quote. I raised some questions about the proposed premium and these were dealt with immediately. A full package of documents was emailed to me with the original quote and hard copies followed in the post. When I transferred the premium I received an email confirming the cover that day.
Very efficient. Very polite. Very reassuring. Job done
Very helpful and efficient insurance brokers.
I found i4me Insurance Brokers to be very easy and efficient when arranging my Holiday let Policy. An immediate quotation was provided from their website (most of the other brokers did not provide this). The following morning I received a telephone call to follow up my enquiry, and they were able to provide an improved quote. Buying the policy was as simple as clicking on the link in the email and entering payment details.
Adam was very helpful and professional through out the process, providing guidance and support.

Many thanks for all you help
i4me Insurance Brokers is rated 4.84 based on 7,017 reviews