i4me Insurance Brokers Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read i4me Insurance Brokers Reviews

household@i4me.co.uk

The quote process was simple and the agents friendly and helpful. I had some questions regarding the policy and they were happy to help with these in a timely and informative manner. The policy itself is broadly similar to many others on the market from what I can tell from research. As with all insurance the real test of the service and product would be if I needed to make a claim and I can't comment on this (hence 4 star rating).
Easy and straight forward process with no stress attached, exactly what I wanted
All went through very smoothly and provided a good deal tomeetourneeds.
One stop efficiency and value for money. i4me for me..!! 👍
Easy on line contact initially. Followed by a phone call the morning afterwards. Polite and professional and was able to answer all my questions completely. Any contact since has been just as positive. Minimum time in a queue and no communication problems. Excellent service.
I have found i4me to be both informative and helpful. I am most likely to renew with them again next year and subsequent years.
Great company to deal with. Very easy to arrange new insurance.
Always found the staff very pleasant to deal with, they are local and most important competitive, in fact slightly cheaper than last year, which if you don't make a claim is as it should be. Would highly recommend
Helpful, competitively priced and very easy to deal with, our 3rd year of working with them, thank you
Quick and easy to renew my policy.
i4me have sorted my insurance for the past 3 years, always ensuring the quotes are competitive. The service is good and people very helpful.
Great service and advice on ensuring that we have the correct type of policy for our needs.
Efficient process start to completion.
Just easy to use, took me less than 5 minutes to renew my insurance.
Good cover at competitive prices. Easy to contact them and they made the renewal changes over the phone.
I have been using this company for the last four years and find them helpful and efficient. They answer all my queries and usually come up with a competitive quote.
An excellent service year on year
Excellent service from your i4me consultant. Couldn’t fault him. Thank you for such a prompt service as well , didn’t have to wait for the phone to b answered
Very helpful and professional on the phone. Very competitive insurance quote.
Very helpful happy to discuss price reduction excellent service
i4me Insurance Brokers is rated 4.84 based on 7,711 reviews