i4me Insurance Brokers Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend i4me Insurance Brokers
documents delivered on-time
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
"I needed a specialist policy to cover a semi commercial building which consists off my home and a holiday flat. After scouring the Internet, starting with the large companies who will not cover this situation, I found a few specialists. I4me offered the complete package with personal liability thrown in too, I rang and found them professional and helpful, the same when I renewed. I would recommend them"
"We have used them for insurance for our Holiday home, their quote was by far the most competitive on the market, customer service outstanding."
"Customer friendly simple website. Competitive in price without lack of cover. Good information, advise and upon acceptance policy documents within 24 hours. Highly recommend"
"This is the second year that we have been with i4me Insurance Brokers and although we have had no issues/ claims their service is second to none."
"Really good company to deal with, easy to contact and very friendly as well as competitive."
"all ok easy to deal with"
"Very polite gentleman who was very helpful and knew his job.Well done"
"Very Helpful. Easy to understand. Great prices. Would highly recommend !"
"Good value. Very polite and helpful on the phone and, NOT "pushy" in any way!"
"Prompt response.thorough assessment of needs -individual approach and sound advice."
"Good service"
"I used i4me for my holiday home insurance. They were brilliant. The price was 40% cheaper than my existing insurer and the cover /excesses etc was better. Both my original and new insurer were FTSE100 companies so equally strong. I contacted i4me a few times to discuss varying the policy details and confirming specific details of the quote and they were clear, helpful and knowledgeable. A very happy customer."
"I was struggling to get an unoccupied house insurance policy through the usual comparison web sites. i4me Brokers were very helpful over the phone and asked the right questions to get the best insurance for my situation. It was great to talk to an actual person who knew what they were talking about."
"Very efficient service and saved me £600 compared to my previous service provider"
"Very good, great communication"
"Very good quote. Happy to go with this company"
"Dear i4me, Excellent and very efficient service from Lee Arbon. Extremely courteous and came across as a good ambassador for the Company. Many thanks, Phillip Lloyd"
"Fantastic customer service team :) ...I spoke to Neil Webb so thank you very much Neil! Felt you had the time to actually talk to me about my quote :) Very competitive rates too. 5 out of 5."
"A Very efficient friendly service. Thoroughally recommend."
"Excellent work - very fast and reasonably competitive. Answered the phone when I called and actioned my request."
i4me Insurance Brokers is rated 4.84 based on 3,083 reviews