i4me Insurance Brokers Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend i4me Insurance Brokers
Mrs Helen H
Verified Buyer
"Answered all my queries and everything was explained really clearly. Very helpful."
Mr Christopher N
Verified Buyer
"The whole process of insuring my property was made very easy by the member of staff who answered my call thank you very much"
"Very approachable member of staff."
Mrs Susan B
Verified Buyer
"My query was very efficiently dealt with and information was sent quickly."
"Very simple process in what feels like a complicated area of holiday home insurance."
"I have spoken to three different people at i4me and I was rather impressed and found them all to be extremely professional, polite and very helpful. I didn't feel pressured into buying insurance through them, which is often the case with other insurance companies. They all had a non-pushy approach which is great and made me feel at ease. I would highly recommend this company to others."
Mr Donald C
Verified Buyer
"Offer competitive insurance for holiday homes."
Mr Anthony D
Verified Buyer
"The product I needed supplied with minimum of fuss"
Mrs Clare H
Verified Buyer
"Helpful person on the end of the phone for my renewal. All come through promptly and even though I could find insurance a tad cheaper elsewhere I prefer to stay where I am knowing that knowledgeable help is at the end of the phone should I need it !"
Mr David I
Verified Buyer
"They dealt with my inquiry speedily and professionally and were very clear on what they could and could not do for me. I will insure with them again."
"no problems"
Mr Herman F
Verified Buyer
"quick efficient service with help when I wanted it."
Mr Matthew M
"A comprehensive plan"
"Unfortunately, I had been badly let down by Lloyds Insurance and was having a complete meltdown with a property in probate that, it appeared, no one was prepared to insure. Adam and Daniel really put my mind to rest by being very friendly ( without being condescending) and taking the time to answer my questions and listen to what I had to say unlike other organisations that talk over their customers. They returned calls when they said they would and gave me courtesy calls as well. I was very impressed with them both."
"Excellent service - speedy and friendly."
"We could get insurance for a Airbnb rented accommodation."
"Well,when I took out your guest house insurance last year,it was confirmed with a welcome letter etc. However this year when the insurance was due for renewal,we received no letter,just an increase amount almost matter of fact and when I said that my trade would be even less than 3 rooms this year I had to argue to get the premium down in price,but still higher than last year. I took it but was not happy with your attitude towards an existing customer."
Dear Mr & Mrs W,

We are very sorry we have not lived up to your expectations on this occasion. We have looked into the circumstances and can confirm a renewal invitation letter was sent to you by both email and post, which is our standard practice, along with your other renewal documentation. The renewal letter outlined the invited renewal premium for this year, together with an explanation that your sums insured had been index linked. This, as well as the increase of the Insurance Premium Tax to 12%, is the reason why your renewal premium for this year is higher than the premium you paid last year.
Mr Andrew M
Verified Buyer
"They were very responsive to my enquiry and dealt with my application very efficiently."
Mrs Diana S
Verified Buyer
"Your web site was very easy to use. I needed to increase the contents insurance so phoned your help tel no and the person who answered was so helpful and completed the whole process for me. Nothing was too much trouble and all the documents came through as promised."
Miss Madeleine K
Verified Buyer
"Very good customer service, pleased with policy contents hence renewel."
i4me Insurance Brokers is rated 4.83 based on 2,143 reviews