i4me Insurance Brokers Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read i4me Insurance Brokers Reviews

household@i4me.co.uk

Very competitive pricing, helpful staff
Posted 2 minutes ago
i4me have insured our house and Airbnb for 3 years and are always very helpful and professional when renewing. Their customer service staff and great, really knowledgeable and helpful. We would recommend i4me to other people, particularly this who need Airbnb cover as it’s not easy to get.
Posted 1 hour ago
Prompt and efficient call handling. Polite and professional. Delivered a competitive and responsive service
Every now and then you come across a broker who sets out their offer perfectly - i4me has done just that! With clear and concise navigation tools and easy to follow explanations they deliver exactly what their headline offers.
Quick, easy and half the price of my previous insurer thank you!
Very efficient and personable service.
I love this company! friendly, efficient, competitive, and easy to deal with! great customer service!
Quick and easy too renew. Provided the comprehensive cover that I was looking for at a competitive price.
Very good service but failed to immediately confirm acceptance of insurance by email and giving information on issuing policy documents.
I found i4me while browsing the internet and got a quote on line. This was followed by a polite phone call the next morning and as the quote was very competitive I decided to chose it. I have received the details on line and am having paper copies posted to me. Very satisfied with their service and would highly recommend this company.
Straight forward renewal process. No hassles - just as I like it.
Very happy with the contact And the service 2nd year with them
I have been with i4me now for a number of years and I stay due to the excellent customer service they provide along with competitive pricing.
Very prompt follow-up contact and policy is fantastic value for money. Would highly recommend.
Easy to deal with
Very helpful with all the information that we needed and also a reduction in Premium which was much appreciated. Additional Legal Expenses Cover was also a benefit too.
very quick and reasonable cost
I have only given four stars because I have not had to make a claim or engage with the difficult aspects of insurance when things go wrong. However, if this was based on customer service regarding renewals then it would have been 5 stars. I renewed my policy becasue of the freindly call I received from Matt and the quick and efficient service I received when I called to do the renewal.
Great service and very quick responses. Many thanks
Excellent response and service and very nice to be told there is a cheaper quote that is better value. Geoff Thompson
i4me Insurance Brokers is rated 4.84 based on 7,414 reviews