i4me Insurance Brokers Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend i4me Insurance Brokers
documents delivered on-time
customer service
"Very quick and easy. Had my contract for insurance within 10 minutes of paying for my quote."
"Fantastic service. I accidentally chose to pay by monthly instalments instead of 1 full payment. In one short phone call this was changed and the monthly payments cancelled."
"We have been really impressed by the efficient service we received from i4me insurance and would recommend to all our friends."
"I've found i4me to be most helpful, they have answered all my queries promptly All my conversations on the phone have been dealt with courteously. I have recommended i4me to several people."
"Second home insurance is difficult to source at a reasonable cost with a reputable company. i4me came up with the best trustworthy option."
"Very good customer service and competitive prices. Renewed my annual insurance."
"Very easy to deal with,helpful,friendly staff."
"Lee was very efficient and professional in the way that he handled my initial enquiry, and inspired confidence. As a result, I was happy to give him my business."
"Found i4me via Google, after reading various forums we made up our minds that it was the policy that we had been looking for, so decided to try it out and after a very helpfull and friendly telephone conversation (without having to listen to Vivaldi’s Four Seasons) everything was arranged."
"Very good service"
"This company has been very good and helpful in obtaining our insurances. This is our third dealings with them and we are very satisfied with their response to any queries and the phone picks up very quick no long on hold calls. We just hope that should there ever be any claim needs the insurers will be as efficient and helpful!"
"Always very helpful and efficient"
"Easy to understand straight forward renewal at a good price."
"Very competitive price-wise and Adam was efficient, helpful, reassuring and friendly. A pleasure to deal with."
"Very helpful and efficient."
"I4me are the only brokers who offer a really good level of service. They answer their phones and the staff are efficient, friendly and knowledgeable. Though renewal prices come in higher each year, they are always prepared to discuss and explain premiums and discounts. I’ve not had to claim yet, so have no experience of this process as yet. I’d recommend I4me to others based on my experiences."
"Good service, with the best price on the web. Fully accommodated our needs."
"Very quick and efficient service, easy to complete questions and a speedy response with competitive quotes. Managed to halve my renewal premium for greater cover."
"Excellent service."
"Excellent service provided by i4me Insurance Brokers, who provided an insurance quote well below other quotes from competitors, without stating their price! Service Operators were very quick and efficient, without being pushy. Well done, you got my business!"
i4me Insurance Brokers is rated 4.84 based on 3,720 reviews