i4me Insurance Brokers Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend i4me Insurance Brokers
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
"Agent I spoke to was very knowledgeable and professional. He was able to make the changes I required with no fuss. The product meets my needs and the price is competitive."
"I have shopped around for holiday let insurance and went with i4me because Daniel whom I spoke to really knows the product and was able to answer all my questions. Really efficient service and follow up. Thanks i4me."
"Very clear documentation and annual renewal notification. No pressure selling. And very reasonable prices and prompt service. Very easy renewal process."
"I found them online as my holiday house insurance was due for renewel. They gave a very competitive quote, and were very knowledgeable over the phone, so I have switched my insurance over to them."
"I have spoken with several of the Brokers at i4me, on every occasion I have found them to be helpful, courteous and friendly and endeavour to find the most suitable product. I will in future.make contact regarding the insurances I have with other insurers on maturity."
"THIS WILL BE THE SECOND YEAR OF INSURANCE.NEVER MADE HAD TO MAKE A CLAIM YET.VERY CLEAR TALKING ON THE PHONE,THAT IS UNDERSTANDABLE"
"Price was good, simple and easy to deal with and timely reminder about renewals"
"Whilst completing a request for a quote on the internet I received a phone call from one of the representatives who asked me a few questions and, as a result, I was offered a reduced quote from that shown on the screen. After checking it thoroughly I was happy to accept. No pressure selling, just helpful advice. I would recommend."
"Very helpful and made everything very easy"
"Fantastic service no issues at all and the most friendly advisor. Definitely glad I renewed with you. Great prices as well 😀"
"Very easy renewal. Luckily not had to make a claim,very helpful and thorough."
"Very easy transaction. Competitive quote win the deal."
"I have been using i4me insurance brokers for home insurance for some time now. They are always attentive, professional and very helpful. All questions are answered in good time and alternative quotations obtained where appropriate. I have found their advice very sound on a number of occasions and would highly recommend them."
"we used i4me insurance brokers last year and found them to be easy to deal with and very competitive on the renewal. The renewal process was made much simpler by the rate of inflation change that was sensibly applied. Great company and great service ."
"i renewed my flat with i4m insurance and got very good service with choosing the policy"
"Very impressed by the quick response to my enquiry and you were extremely price competitive. Can't fault an excellent service. Thank you."
"Such an easy process to buy my holiday home policy. Helpful knowledgable staff, not at all pushy. Excellent value cover and service to set this up. Thank you."
"Very helpful efficient & competitively priced"
"This my second contact with i4me and like my first positive contact it was quick, again positive and competitive. I can recommend the company, they are responsive...…………..and you also speak to a real person!"
"Very quick process to get a very competitive quote and a great way to take up th policy with a simple link to follow"
i4me Insurance Brokers is rated 4.84 based on 2,833 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!