i4me Insurance Brokers Reviews

customer service
Read i4me Insurance Brokers Reviews

household@i4me.co.uk

Excellent service
Direct phone line and answered immediately by Daniel. He was helpful, courteous and always polite. The advise and guidance given was superb. I would highly recommend i4me insurance brokers.
Thank you for calling for me to renew..quick and easy
Friendly broker, good value on landlord home insurance.
Excellent service and would recommend.
Very easy to renew policies online, and provides the particular coverage I want that others do not match so well . Happy to have found i4me.
Have used i4me for House and Contents and find them easy to speak to, also website very user friendly.
Good use of technology makes renewal process straightforward
Excellent service
Great service, competitive price. 🤗
I was very satisfied with i4me and the service they provided. They were courteous and quick in answering our queries and came back with a more competitive quote once we had pointed out some clauses in our house insurance policy that no longer applied to our situation.
All very good so far. Web site was easy to navigate, straightforward and no apparent issues. Hopefully I won't need to claim, but here's hoping the service then lives up to expectations. Policy etc came through as described, and felt the pricing was very competitive. Thanks for your help and look forward to remaining a "happy" customer in years to come Regards Peter Stevens
Simple online process.
Excellent service. Cracking quotes found and secured. Efficient and courteous. Everything you could want.
I was so impressed that the phone was answered quickly whenever I called, the brokers were knowledgeable and careful, not rushing and listening to my queries.
Efficient service, helpful staff, policy delivered promptly. Easy to renew.
This was an amazingly easy process to secure an insurance quote on our holiday home. There were no daft questions and the quote that came through was considerably less than our previous insurance company. Taking out the policy was simple - just a read through the documents and then a click of the link. Highly recommended for ease of use, service and polite friendly call handler.
Staff gave me clear information and did not then hassle me via texts or email to take it out
Polite,friendly,efficient and the most competetive quote.i4me ticked all the boxes.Thankyou
Switch was with the electricity. I have always spent hours if not days comparing prices for switching. I gave this a try to save time not being a great believer as what is shown as savings on website never tie up with what my calculation shows. But this one has come true. Thank you
i4me Insurance Brokers is rated 4.84 based on 5,228 reviews