i4me Insurance Brokers Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read i4me Insurance Brokers Reviews

household@i4me.co.uk

I have used i4me for 4 years, I return because they do a good job at a very good price. Nice people.
Very helpful and informative staff.
Informed staff, friendly service
Efficient and clear instruction
No problems in renewing policy and clear guidance for me to follow
I used the phone to contact and the employee I spoke to was very helpful. I also got a follow up phone call and all the electronic paperwork arrived quickly With a text message too to insure I had received it. Hopefully the house is now insured to the correct level.
Excellent service, brief to the point and helpful.
A most pleasant, straight forward house insurance purchase. The operative knew the product well and was able to guide me to the best and most reasonable option. I was left feeling certain I had made the right choice using i4me. Thank you
I found service excellent, staff were very helpful, polite and cheerful would recommend you to others.
Very easy and quick to get quote, staff efficient and everything explained well. Would definitely use in the future.
I thankfully haven't had to make a claim with i4me but all the communication I have had with them has been very good and documents received have been clear and concise so I can only rate them on this basis. But on this basis I would recommend them.
Hassle free, straightforward insurance delivered professionally.
I spoke with James on the telephone . He very politely and patiently answered my questions. An email was promptly sent to confirm my cheque had arrived.
Satisfied again this year with the service.
Excellent communication, polite and helpful.
Very helpful team of people, with good prices.
Very good and easy to deal with
Due to an outstanding claim delayed because of lockdown my renewal premium was increased by nearly 80% ... smacks of bad practice due to no other company taking on insurance due to outstanding claim
Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately, this is a difficult time for us all due the current pandemic we are facing. This does mean Loss adjusters have not been able to travel to your property due to government restrictions. We apologise this may cause a delay with your claim however, this is unfortunately out of our control. Your insurers will be keeping a close eye on the Governments guidance when updates are released, which will allow them access to your property. Your renewal increase is mainly due to the extent of your outstanding claim, and loss of no claims discount, which has caused an unavoidable total increase of 60%. This also considers several factors used when calculating the renewal price. Indexation, an adverse claims history and the customer making a claim within the last 12 months will usually drive an increase, but there are other, more subjective factors as well. These include insurers’ views on the various risks associated with the insurance they are providing, such as changes in their overall claims experience for a given property type or a review of the severity of natural disasters occurring in a given postcode.
The people I spoke to were very helpful and knowledgeable, I was satisfied with the service I received!
Simple clear and comprehensive website. Within 10 minutes I had my holiday home policy in place at fraction of the price quoted by my usual high street broker.
i4me insurance brokers have been very quick to reply to my emails and calls and have dealt with my claims efficiently and professionally.
i4me Insurance Brokers is rated 4.84 based on 5,716 reviews