Hunters Of Yorkshire Reviews

Unit 38 Redcliff Road Melton East Yorkshire

Categories:
Furniture
Home & Garden

How would you rate Hunters Of Yorkshire ?

"We have recently purchased a garden table set and a bench. Both have been excellent quality and were easy to assemble."
"Hunters took the time to answer my queries before sale and when an in-transit problem arose they were very quick at replacing the damaged item. Service was not only friendly but speedy too....and the products are great value for money."
M C M Wombwell
Verified Buyer
"Good service and quick delivery"
Thank you for your review and very much hope you are enjoying your bench.
"The products are excellent and the delivery is quick and easy."
Thanks for shopping with us Ed!
Mr Malcolm R Faulkner
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery. Beautiful lutyens bench. Great price too."
Thanks for your kind review and hope you enjoy your bench!
"Great product Excellent value"
Thanks for the review!
Mrs D Blaber
Verified Buyer
"Very fast, efficient service. The furniture was well packed and the deliver driver extremely helpful. Very pleased with the quality of the furniture"
Wonderful! Thanks for leaving such a nice review and the photo is fab!
Mr Nicola Matozza
Verified Buyer
"The website was easy to navigate. Order arrived earlier than expected. 1 item arrived faulty but after 1 email a replacement was promptly sent. Would highly recommend. I love my outdoor furniture. Thank you."
Brilliant! Thanks for your review Nicola and the furniture looks lovely in your garden!
Peter Davies
"Excellent after sales and super product at a great price."
Thats great - Exactly what we aim to do!
"Excellent communication and great quality product. The 6 seater teak dinning set looks and feels quality and at a great price. I judge companies on after sales and one chair suffered minor damage in transit. It was promptly replaced and the company checked to ensure that I was happy with the replacement. Great aftercare and highly recommended."
Thanks for your great review Peter. Hope you enjoy your garden furniture!
Mrs K Walgrove
Verified Buyer
"We're really happy with this purchase, it is really good quality and well made. It is great value for money and I'm still over the moon that the chairs are stackable!"
Thanks for the great review Mrs Walgrove. The Bishopthorpe is a fantastic furniture set which we're sure you will enjoy for many years to come.
Mrs Rosalind Elmes
Verified Buyer
"Delighted with our two garden chairs. Arrived promptly. Very good value. We will be buying more"
Thanks for your kind review Mrs Elmes.
"Unexpectedly quick delivery!"
Great - glad we could get your purchase to you quickly.
S Donoghue
Verified Buyer
"Actual product is very nice"
Hope you enjoy your furniture and apologies if the delivery was a little delayed.
MR CHRIS S BOLAM
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely love my Harrogate 8 seat garden table set. Excellent quality and more attractive than sets twice the price. Also good that the wood is ethically sourced."
Thanks Chris. Really pleased you like your furniture set! That's right all our teak is grade A and is sourced from sustainable forests in Indonesia.
"Beautiful table and chairs. Putting the table together was more complicated than expected when holes didn't line up and screws couldn't be screwed in as instructed."
Thanks for taking the time to post a review, really appreciated. Glad you managed to get the table assembled and apologies if it was a little difficult. Hope you enjoy the furniture!
Mrs Gloria Davies
Verified Buyer
"I ordered 10am Monday order came 10.30am next day.brilliant."
Fab. We love it when a plan comes together!
"Very good service. Prompt delivery. Good product at a fair price."
Glad to be of service and hope you enjoy!
MISS SARAH THEAKER
Verified Buyer
"My stove has completely transformed my living room. It is a top quality product that was delivered quickly and reasonably priced. I love the unique colour and the ease of use. I highly recommend Hunters Of Yorkshire to anyone wishing to add warmth to their home."
Brilliant thank you so much for the review and photo - it looks fantastic!
G D HEYWOOD
Verified Buyer
"Looks and works fantastic my tenants are over the moon and warm as toast"
Great to hear and thanks for the feedback!
Hunters Of Yorkshire is rated 4.83 based on 95 reviews