Humber Imports Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Humber Imports

mail@humberimports.com

Unit 38, Redcliff Road Melton East Yorkshire

Own Driver, Courier

How would you rate Humber Imports ?

"Good quality products at good prices. Delivery props and efficient."
J E S Burke
Verified Buyer
"Bought garden table and chairs which were well made and good value for money. Was contacted at one stage about my order and the person I spoke to was friendly and helpful. Goods were delivered very quickly."
Mrs Alison Hewitt
Verified Buyer
"Very quick delivery, beautiful bench and put together by two women who never read instructions in about 15 mins. It looks stunning"
"good product for the price"
J E McArdle
Verified Buyer
"Good communication, great product, excellent price, efficent courier also communicated well. A damaged chair was replaced in a day. Very happy customer!"
Robin Silvester
Verified Buyer
"I can’t believe how good the service and support has been - faultless Thank you so much"
DR SARAH J DUGGAN
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful staff. Initial mishap with delivery day but immediately resolved and delivery was made on time. Great service."
David A B Wikeley
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order, and quick to deliver. We have used Humber Imports before and were pleased again with the new bench that is now in use."
"Fantastic product and service"
"Just great. Thank you."
"Very good customer care around communication about the order and delivery. Very pleased with the table and chairs."
MR K J HENOCQ
Verified Buyer
"We have had two orders for Teak Garden Furniture from Humber Imports and in both cases we were extremely pleased with the excellent product and exceptionally friendly service. Humber Imports take Customer Satisfaction very seriously and made every effort to make sure we got what we wanted when we wanted it. We will recommend them to family & Friends and will be using them again; well done Humber Imports. Best Regards K J Henocq (Kelly)"
Mr Mark James Anderson
Verified Buyer
"I have to say I’ve been left nothing short of delighted with the service I received from Humber imports. We had a damaged chair, it was replaced with no quibble and the second chair was also damaged - again, this was replaced and no questions asked. Quality of the patio set is great - unless it falls apart in a year, we are delighted !!"
Mrs Gayle Griffiths
Verified Buyer
"Great communication from Humber Imports letting us know that they were processing our order. Very reasonably priced. Fast delivery. Excellent garden set, beautifully made and really high quality. Would definitely recommend this company and their product."
"Contacted us almost immediately after placing our online order by telephone to advise on delivery and order timescales."
"Great service. Great product."
Jenifer Scott
Verified Buyer
"I had a table and 8 chairs delivered, delivery was as per the promise. Table slightly damaged but I think it’s fixable and a chair was damaged and that was replaced promptly. The only reason the table wasn’t was because I thought I could get it fixed and Humber Imports offered to refund any costs but I am still struggling to find someone to do it. It is however beautiful and looks stunning. I would purchase from Humber Imports again happily."
Susan Worth
Verified Buyer
"The bench is wonderful, it was a present to our son for his 50th. He was thrilled with it"
"Bought 2 Lutyens garden benches one was perfect the other had damaged socket fixings, and tilts badly. Too costly to return ."
"The service and speed of delivery was superb. The garden urn was beautiful and very reasonably priced"
Humber Imports is rated 4.74 based on 639 reviews