Humber Imports Reviews

Read Humber Imports Reviews

mail@humberimports.com

Unit 38, Redcliff Road Melton East Yorkshire

Tell us how Humber Imports made you happy
The Marlborough/Lutyens chair is lovely, and has attracted many admiring comments. The service was first rate, especially when dealing with me on the phone. Self assembly was very slightly problematic as - with every self assembly item I've ever had - a couple of holes didn't fully align but this was easily overcome. Highly recommended supplier and product.
Humber Imports 5 star review on 20th May 2022
Great customer service!
Absolutely brilliant company to deal with I received a telephone call shortly after ordering online thanking me for my order and giving me a delivery date.My order was delivered on time as promised,one chair arrived damaged I rang Humber Imports immediately and spoke to the owner and he sorted the replacement out within minutes the next day a new chair arrived ! I would highly recommend ordering from Humber Imports.Also the quality of the furniture is excellent.My teak table and chairs look absolutely amazing in my Garden I will be ordering from them again very soon .
Very happy with the service and the patio dining set.
Easy to order online. Fast delivery and excellent packaging. Everything was in perfect condition. To top all that, it was so easy to assemble. It took 2 of us twenty minutes to put a bench together. Very pleased with the whole experience. Thank you. Highly recommended
Fast delivery, good services, quality furniture and would fully recommend.
Humber Imports 5 star review on 8th May 2022
Ordered table and chairs and was told 4-5week wait which was fine by us. However 5 days later got phone call to say order would b with us next day! Great service. All was in order and very pleased with furniture
Excellent customer care, product well packaged and delivered promptly. Really pleased with purchase of Wave garden bench, quality is excellent and design is lovely and comfortable. Easy to assemble, less than 30mins, thanks to advice from John to use a metal hammer on the dowels.
Excellent product better than expected
Easy to order, quick delivery.
It must be a first………they phoned me to keep me informed. That is worth an Oscar. The table and chairs were solid and look lovely. We have yet to use them but we are very pleased. Service was great. What is not to like!
Excellent value good quality benches. Very good customer service, when I telephoned to find out about a delivery date, they took the trouble to contact the courier company and rang me back with the information within minutes.
Great. I messed up the build and they sent me more parts and a phone number so they could talk me through it.
Excellent service - telephone call within 24 hours to confirm that the order had been received - 24 hours later our order was delivered.
Table arrived in good time and delighted with the quality
Great quality of goods. Great service Have only good things to say. I would recommend them
Fabulous product quality and exactly as described on the website. Delivered quickly and really friendly delivery person too. All in all very happy and will definitely buy again!
Delighted with the timely delivery of our Lutyens bench. Good quality and well made.
Eastbourne
Great.Thanks for delivery so quickly.
Humber Imports is rated 4.79 based on 1,379 reviews