Humber Imports Reviews

Humber Imports 5 star review on 15th November 2020
Celia Hart
Humber Imports 5 star review on 15th November 2020
Celia Hart
Excellent bench. Easily constructed as instructions were brilliant Quality piece
Brilliant service and quality. Did have slight problem but John kindly resolved it. Great customer service. Highly recommended.
Very impressed with product quality and speed of delivery. Easy to assemble. This was my 2nd order from Humber Imports and would highly recommend them for all garden furniture needs.
This is the third item we have purchased from Humber Imports over the last 20 years, first was teak dining set, then lutyens bench and now a 6 seater teak dining set, delivered in a week form Hull to Cornwall. I cannot fault the service nor the quality of the products. The first take is still in use 20 years later but we left in France following our return UK. Excellent products.
Bought their Deauville 8 Seater Teak Garden Furniture Set. It arrived within their stated delivery dates and was well packaged. The furniture itself is great, it has a rustic look and is well finished. We all really like it and are very happy with this table and chairs.
Well made teak garden bench- easy to assemble.The beauty/colour of the wood was enhanced with teak oil . Very pleased with the purchase overall,
Very happy with my bench, we have treated it with wood preserver and it looks a quality product. Delivery was on the day stated. I would purchase again from this company as the price was very competitive.
The customer service I received at Humber Imports was very good and I recommend this company. I ordered a large outdoor dining set. I was telephoned within 24 hours to say when it would be delivered and delivery was within the timeframe promised (14 days). When the furniture set arrived there was a manufacturing fault, but I got through to someone immediately and a replacement set was arranged within a day. I asked for expedited delivery and this was arranged (I had the replacement table within 2 days). I think you can judge a company by how they put problems right and this they did well. I’m happy with the 8 seater outdoor set which looks lovely in our garden. I recommend giving the wood a couple of coats of teak oil. It darkened the colour but should help it last longer.
Efficient delivery - product good quality
Service was excellent and communications good from order to delivery ; chair is well made and straightforward to assemble , it looks good and is a fine addition to any garden . Definitely recommended and would make further purchases !
Excellent service and fast delivery. Best prices around too. Love my Lutyens chairs. The quality is fabulous and they are so solid. Didn't think they were so big though, it's like sitting on the queens throne. Makes us feel very special sitting in them!
Bought a 6 seater teak dining set. Excellent quality! Very pleased with it. Good communication and delivered on time. Highly recommended.
Great firm. I have been dealing with them for twenty years. Excellent.
Same good quality and keen pricing, with faster delivery this time 😀. Think this is the sixth set of tables and chairs I have had from you over the years for our houses and also holiday let’s. Our neighbour is now ordering from you too !
Excellent quality bench. It looks great in the garden it arrived quickly and we are very pleased with it.. Helpful on the phone. Thank you for great service.
Delighted with my garden bench, it was very easy to order online. I wasn’t sure if the company delivered to the north of Scotland (they do) got a most helpful man which helped my decision to buy. The bench is good quality and easy to assemble. Highly recommend this company.
Speedy delivery Good quality bench Easy to put together. Box arrived a bit damaged but nench was undamaged on the inside
The bench is lovely and the service was great too - very easy to reach by phone rather than long hold queues which makes a great change compared to larger companies
Really great and efficient customer service. Thank you John.
I received a good quality product in quick time. The delivery was efficient with a clear advance notice.
Humber Imports is rated 4.77 based on 1,265 reviews