Humber Imports Reviews

Read Humber Imports Reviews

mail@humberimports.com

Unit 38, Redcliff Road Melton East Yorkshire

Tell us how Humber Imports made you happy
amazing customer service, i ordered late on a saturday evening. John rang me on sunday to say they had received my order and explained my order would come in 2 deliveries, my complete order was with me a week later. Great communication throughout, Fantastic quality furniture and a great price. I'm really glad i found Humber imports and would recommend to anyone looking for garden furniture
Would I recommend ABSOLUTELY... placed order online, got a call to say that the order is being processed, then got a call when delivery would happen. Delivery happened exactly as stated! Product and costs where very very good, but most importantly the service was way way better than I've received from any other company in a very long time!
Very good, on time delivered.
Great service and product
Fast delivery and good value. Order radiator and it arrived next day. Great service
I purchased a Lutchens Bench in memory of my late mother .The bench is Beautiful a pleasure to sit on -fabulous quality and excellent customer service 😄
Humber Imports 5 star review on 8th September 2021
Great sturdy bench
Very prompt delivery of a great bench. Pack of fixings was missing (these things happen!) a quick call and they were sent next day delivery, so Humber Imports' customer service was brilliant too. Altogether very impressed.
Stunning bench, good quality, it should last a long time. Treated it with 3 coats of Danish oil which has brought the fabulous colour out, and the rain runs off.
Humber Imports 5 star review on 2nd September 2021
We purchased a Lutyens bench which was well made and reasonably easy to put together. The instruction for the seat section could have been better.
Extremely helpful person on the phone ( John ) I think. The bench didn't arrive as soon as expected, John investigated and it was delivered the hext morning. Lovely bench and very comfy, easy to assemble with clear concise instructions.
Easy to order and delivered very quickly. Packaging secure and all parts present. Will use you again
Fast delivery , and pretty good Bench for the price. If I am a bit picky the bench has overflow of glue on some joints. Though for the price I guess it wouldn't be the same as a much more expensive bench. Would I buy again . Yes I would
Ordered garden bench online on Monday evening and it was delivered by lunchtime the next day, very happy.
Wooden bench, cheaper than anywhere else. Easy to assemble. Thanks
For the price and quality excellent value. Looks lovely in garden. Delivered to the door the following day. Very pleased.
Excellent all round product and delivery. No negatives at all .
Excellent service and good quality benches easy to assemble
Quality dining set at a fantastic price, delivered ahead of promised schedule
Lovely bench, superb quality and brilliant service Thank you
Humber Imports is rated 4.78 based on 1,350 reviews