Humber Imports Reviews

mail@humberimports.com

Unit 38, Redcliff Road Melton East Yorkshire

Tell us how Humber Imports made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
"Very pleased with the Oxford bench, which seems well made and was easy to put together."
"Garden furniture arrived promptly and in good condition. It was well packed and l an pleased with the product. Thanks S.Winder"
"Good price, speedy delivery, you need your thinking cap on for assembly but no problem once you take your time and follow the instructions."
"We're really pleased with this bench. It's good wood, a solid construction and went together without much trouble. One peg wouldn't go in quite as far as it's supposed to but it doesn't matter so we're happy. It looks great and was a good price."
"Easy to purchase, good quality product, well packed and delivered, look forward to assembling table in the Spring and enjoying good weather"
"Product is exactly as advertised. Solid teak wood very robust 100% satisfied. Delivery service was excellent and helpful. Thanks Steve"
"Excellent quality product and very quick delivery."
"I ordered new patio furniture from Humber Imports as they had a suitable extending table set that we needed to cope with family get togethers, it looked good in the photographs and was available at a competitive price. I was impressed that they quickly contacted me immediately after my order as they noted questions I had asked through their website were about a different model. Then i was amazed to receive the furniture within 2 days (no doubt helped by the fact we live relatively close to their base) and I am pleased it lives up to the pictures on their website. Very happy customer."
"Product was delivered as requested and is of a quality that I also expected. Satisfied with my purchase."
"21st September 2018 just unwrapped Monte Carlo Table & Chairs. Totally delighted with build quality and weight of both table and chairs. All joints beautifully finished and sanded. Teak sections of substantial dimensions. Proceed with confidence, very satisfied."
"Lovely furniture and good service."
"Very impressed with the solid and substantial outdoor furniture - looks like they will last forever. Speed of delivery was exceptional. Assembly was a breeze. Now we are enjoying the two three-seaters that we purchased at a very reasonable price. Thank you Humber Imports."
"Delivered when they said they would. Phoned a half hour before arrival too."
"Great service, great product, prompt delivery. Well pleased all round."
"Excellent bench. Delivery really prompt. Thanks. Arrived in the morning. Sitting on it in the afternoon."
"Beautiful teak garden table and chairs. Fast delivery which catered with ease around moving into new home!"
"Really good to deal with. Quick response to email enquiry and telephone call to make sure I had ordered the correct table as ordered one different from email question. Delivered in an incredible 2 days though we do live within 50 miles. Delivery driver very helpful and the furniture is good quality. I am very impressed - well done and thankyou."
"I no difficulties with the service which was efficient and John who I initially spoke to was very helpful and infornative about the product giving me a better insight between my choices. I was away when the garden furniture arrived but was absolutely delighted and extremely satisfied with both the quality and look of the product. It was undoubtedly very good value for money and I look forward to many many years of useage. Thanks Humber Imports!"
"Thank you beautiful garden furniture very high quality recommend by our daughter"
"Excellent sales, service and delivery."
Humber Imports is rated 4.75 based on 687 reviews