Humber Imports Reviews

Read Humber Imports Reviews

mail@humberimports.com

Unit 38, Redcliff Road Melton East Yorkshire

Tell us how Humber Imports made you happy
Bought the 8seater double extension table which could easily seat 10 round it. Table and chairs are strong and robust with a nice smooth finish. Chairs are like dinning room chairs which is obviously great for sitting around a table (seat is a bit shallow but then again, they are not loungers) great that the chairs stack! I purchased the covers and am very pleased with them.
For anyone in Northern Ireland thinking of purchasing, I used National Pallets for collection and delivery at a cost of approximately £130. They were very efficient
John at Humber Imports was very helpful and saw that everything was well packaged onto a single pallet
Chairs are fully assembled, table legs have to be attached to the top but you could do this blindfolded!
I purchased the Monte Carlo set and was thrilled with the product but unfortunately one of the centre piece planks was defective and the aftercare was reluctant and minimal to such an extent that the product is still defective.
Fantastic service from beginning to end 10/10 . Great communication re delivery . Thanks for all your help
Great service, I received my garden bench promptly and was easy to put together. The product was of very good quality. Extremely happy with my Lutyens bench . Thank you
This is the fifth or sixth time I’ve ordered from Humber Imports - the quality of the benches / loungers has been second to none: beautiful craftsmanship and the delivery requests have always been met.

Highly recommend!
Perfect! Exactly what I wanted. I looked for ages on line for an oval table cover, there were hardly any and none the right size, so a custom made one was looking the only option, very pricey! Then I found the receipt for one I bought years ago and success!
Great product, great price, fast delivery. Can ask for nothing more.
Patio set and chairs had been poorly stained and the teak was not Grade A. Avoid at all cost.
All good, table chairs and now covers - all excellent quality and delivered on time and with no fuss. Would recommend - great value for money..
Very pleased with our bench that was delivered very quickly outside our door. Moved it into the garden and varnished it with 'Danish oil' twice so more weatherproof and lovely colour. Now has smart black cover from Amazon, cushions from IKEA and just the place to contemplate our garden in autumn, weather permitting.
Will send photos of Derek recovering from Immunotherapy by resting on our bench in the sun. Thank you - good service and value.
Celia Hart (78)
Humber Imports 5 star review on 15th November 2020 Humber Imports 5 star review on 15th November 2020
The new rain cover for our Humber Imports garden table is perfect for the job. Water beading on the surface shows its waterproof quality, and it is an attractive and well-fitted addition for the winter. Delivery was swift and problem free.
We ordered a Teak dining table & 6 chairs for our newly laid rusty slate patio. The table & chairs are stunningly beautiful & excellent quality. They look amazing! Customer service was exceptional & our order arrived very quickly. We are so pleased we will be ordering more products in the New Year. If you are looking for garden furniture don't bother looking anywhere else this Company is second to none.
Brilliant service!!! Great quality too :)
Great service. Very good quality. Very pleased with our table & chairs and the covers also. Highly recommend Humber Imports.
Absolutely brilliant customer service. I ordered an outside dining set for my parents golden wedding anniversary, Humber imports were very helpful and the delivery was prompt. My parents were really pleased.
Excellent service and customer service
This is a very efficient company. My furniture arrived on time with no hassle. Great communication before arrival. The product is strong and just as described on the package
Excellent service, easy to use website/ordering and prompt delivery. After the order was placed there was a follow up phone call to give further information regarding delivery, to check we were happy with everything and leaving us with contact details should we require further assistance.
Very pleased with table and chairs. Look good and very comfortable and table easily accommodates 4 people.
Very helpful seller, and great furniture.
Humber Imports is rated 4.77 based on 1,129 reviews