Humber Imports Reviews

Read Humber Imports Reviews

mail@humberimports.com

Unit 38, Redcliff Road Melton East Yorkshire

Tell us how Humber Imports made you happy
Excellent fast and efficient service. Would highly recommend .
Extremely happy with my Antibes 10 Seater Teak Garden Furniture Set. I was concerned the quality wouldn't be great based on the price, but am so happy I went with it. A lick of teak oil and the set is stunning.
excellent quality item -easy to assemble and well made
Good quality table and chairs and excellent customer service... We had some chairs that arrived damaged and they were simply replaced immediately and without fuss. Thank you!
We were very pleased with the quality of the product and the service we received was first class.
Excellent product. No issues other than having assembled the bench, the holes for the back bottom rail didn’t quite align and therefore I was unable to insert the two dowels, one at either end of the rail.
The product I received was better quality than I had expected and I was delighted with it.
Excellent service. Quick, helpful and responsive. Ready to go that extra mile to ensure complete customer satisfaction. Would unhesitatingly recommend.
Great service fantastic product very happy
order and delivery process worked perfectly.
Great experience overall and excellent furniture. Definitely recommended
Garden bench arrived on time. However, several joints were broken and had been glued but had split again and one piece of the back had also split. We managed to glue it back together but not sure how long it will last
excellent products, competitively priced, and keen to help if there are delivery difficulties
Excellent quality and a very competitive price.
Excellent quality product and good service. Thank you
Very good product excellent customer service and delivery, we had an issue with 1 chair but this was replaced immediately. Would highly recommend this company.
Unfortunately part of the rear of the bench was broken I managed to fix it by purchasing some super wood glue which added to the expense
Good service, helpful on phone. Product easy to assemble and so far quality good too! Will recommend.
excellent quality garden furniture
Very efficient and easy to work with. Furniture was of good quality and happy with the price we paid.
Humber Imports is rated 4.77 based on 815 reviews