Humber Imports Reviews

Read Humber Imports Reviews

mail@humberimports.com

Unit 38, Redcliff Road Melton East Yorkshire

Tell us how Humber Imports made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Great bench and table thanks. As described on website and arrived quickly
Posted 7 minutes ago
Great product quality and service
Posted 1 hour ago
Pleasure. Arrived sooner than had anticipated which was a huge bonus given the Covid situation. Lots of texts from courier regarding delivery although was unable to access the tracking feature. Excellent quality item which was easy to assemble. Love our bench... just need to find a cushion now. :)
2nd bench I’ve bought from Humber Imports and if I buy another, I will buy from them again.
Great real table and chairs. Looks good and seems solid and good quality. Unfortunately this is table 3 as the first 2 were both broken. Humber were good about it and sorted it promptly but really...
Excellent ,simple no fuss transaction for a teak bench. Arrived , on time, and was exactly as described at an excellent price.
Excellent service. Good quality product delivered very quickly and for a very reasonable price.
Quick delivery, responsive on email, good stuff, would recommend.
Very pleased with my bench, arrived on time.
Great service, Thankyou
Really fantastic table and chair set, super sturdy and looks great, at a good price! Great customer service, calling to confirm our order and fast delivery within 10 days. Thank you! Would definitely recommend.
My order arrived on the date it was supposed to.
I’m so pleased with my new bench.
Thankyou so much.
Fantastic company. Great service, fast hassle free delivery and an amazing product. Highly recommended.
Very pleased with table and chairs which arrived beautifully packed and on time. All we need now is for the good weather to return.
Peter
Prompt service.
Great Service, good quality product and at a very competitive price. Thank you.
Great service, had a phone call to confirm the order and although delivery texts were a bit muddled by the delivery Co, I phoned Humber Imports and all was explained, very helpful and very good quality furniture.
Fantastic delivery, ordered at about 6 pm and it was delivered by 11.30 the next morning! Good quality teak bench, should last for years. Would recommend.
2 x sunloungers delivered exceptionally quickly. However, the drinks tray on one arrived damaged in transit. I rang to see if they could send me a new tray. They said they would. 3 days later an entire new sunlounger arrived. I called to confirm that was the intention as I didn't believe it. They said it was! This is customer service above and beyond!! I'd have no hesitation to recommend this company.
Ordered Sunday arrived Friday and really pleased with the quality of the table and chairs. Would definitely recommend this company. Very good value too.
I bought a table & chairs set.
They look lovely on my patio,
Humber Imports is rated 4.78 based on 926 reviews