Firefly Holidays Reviews

of reviewers recommend Firefly Holidays
Read Firefly Holidays Reviews

admin@fireflyholidays.co.uk

Excellent customer service - nothing was too much trouble and always on hand to answer any questions.
Very quick and efficient... don't need to say any more
Very Friendly and helpful service
Excellent support again from Jez and team!
Jez pulled out the stops to get us the accommodation we wanted even though it was showing as fully booked for our dates. A really high level of personal service. I would definitely recommend Firefly holidays.
Fantastic holiday again. 4th year in a row holidaying with firefly. Great resort, brilliant customer service and simple hassle free booking.
Great personal service and we really enjoyed the resort in Croatia
Lovely accommodation & site.
Excellent customer service! Everybody was helpful and very knowledgeable, answering any queries I had straight away. I would definitely book with Firefly again and would highly recommend them. Thank you for the metal straws, we love them!
Excellent help all round, found exactly the accommodation and location we were after, also sorted out the car. A brilliant service from start to finish.
Very friendly and efficient support and organisation of our holiday. Would definitely use them again. They have personal experience of the holiday we bought from them which was reassuring and informative.
Excellent communication with prompt responses. Nothing was too much trouble. Firefly make the process so straight forward.
Every rep I dealt with was extremely knowledgable and hehelpful.
Fantastic, personal service once again. Took all the hassle out of the booking of the holiday and the car hire.
Always helpful. Booked the same holiday this year and asked to be a bit further away from the entertainment. We were put right by the children’s park which was perfect for a 2 and 7 year old
Excellent, really personal service. Right from the beginning of booking until returning home after a fabulous holiday, we felt we were looked after. Very quick response to any questions we had too. They found us fantastic accommodation and great value for money.
Just returned from our holiday. It was tailored perfectly by you to the changing needs of my family, in that my wife died suddenly after we paid our deposit. You were understanding and patient in allowing us time to deal with our priorities before deciding to go ahead with the booking .you managed all the changes to family and friends booking to come along with us with no fuss. You advised on flight issues and considered my needs as a single parent when arranging car hire for me, at additional cost to you. You made the whole experience as easy as it could be in the circumstances. Thank you.
Excellent communication that continues from the day we booked to the day we arrived home. Can’t fault them:-)
Really easy booking process, prompt confirmation with plenty of information about the holiday park, transfers etc. Couldn't have been more helpful when I asked about local public transport, car hire and the like, the person I spoke to took the time to find out as much as they could and got back to me really quickly.
Excellent from start to to finish. No problems at any stage
Firefly Holidays is rated 4.89 based on 136 reviews