Firefly Holidays Reviews

of reviewers recommend Firefly Holidays
Read Firefly Holidays Reviews

admin@fireflyholidays.co.uk

Excellent communication with prompt responses. Nothing was too much trouble.

Firefly make the process so straight forward.
There was a problem with the initial booking due to an IT fault that was dealt with quickly and efficiently, very good customer service.
Every rep I dealt with was extremely knowledgable and hehelpful.
Fantastic, personal service once again. Took all the hassle out of the booking of the holiday and the car hire.
We’ve booked 2 holidays now through Firefly and the service has been good, with the business trying to find every opportunity to meet customer expectations - obviously Firefly are then using Human Travel as their agent on site in Italy and I would say the service from Human Travel improved from 2018, albeit as before the team are really busy hence trying to provide sufficient resource in the busy times eg school holidays is a must especially given the fact that the majority of visitors drive from all over Europe and don’t necessarily want to be held up once they arrive because there is only 1 person on the check-in desk.
Always helpful. Booked the same holiday this year and asked to be a bit further away from the entertainment. We were put right by the children’s park which was perfect for a 2 and 7 year old
Excellent, really personal service. Right from the beginning of booking until returning home after a fabulous holiday, we felt we were looked after. Very quick response to any questions we had too. They found us fantastic accommodation and great value for money.
We met with company representative just on an arrival date and when check out so basically we did not receive any extra service or help from her.
Just returned from our holiday. It was tailored perfectly by you to the changing needs of my family, in that my wife died suddenly after we paid our deposit. You were understanding and patient in allowing us time to deal with our priorities before deciding to go ahead with the booking
.you managed all the changes to family and friends booking to come along with us with no fuss. You advised on flight issues and considered my needs as a single parent when arranging car hire for me, at additional cost to you. You made the whole experience as easy as it could be in the circumstances. Thank you.
Efficient
Excellent communication that continues from the day we booked to the day we arrived home. Can’t fault them:-)
Really easy booking process, prompt confirmation with plenty of information about the holiday park, transfers etc. Couldn't have been more helpful when I asked about local public transport, car hire and the like, the person I spoke to took the time to find out as much as they could and got back to me really quickly.
Excellent from start to to finish. No problems at any stage
Amazing! Perfect from start to finish. Loved the metal straws, lovely touch. Jez and the team were extremely helpful and holiday went without a hitch!
Excellent service, speedy and efficient response when we contacted Firefly to ask for adjoining pitches with friends.
Good communication and responses to queries
Firefly were efficient, friendly and helpful throughout our whole experience with them. Would not hesitate to recommend and will use again.
Would have been 5 if the confirmation had been quicker. I searched availability and was given the impression it would be confirmed online but was a little disappointed when we had a phone call to find out it wasn’t available for our original dates.
Pre booking the team wee great with recommendations and are staring to understand what’s suits us as a family holiday. The resort was great and all tamarin staff super helpful.
Excellent service - this is the second time we have booked with Firefly and I highly recommend them.
Firefly Holidays is rated 4.88 based on 125 reviews