HSD Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend HSD Online
Read HSD Online Reviews
To order an item and receive it the very next day puts a real smile on one's face and then to find the item - a heated cushion - is just perfect means I';l go back to this firm time and time again !
The service was good and delivery was OK. No problems with on-line payment.
Very quick delivery
Excellent company, delivery was virtually the next day however the delivery company left the goods on the doorstep of completely the wrong address and drove away! Thankfully the lady who opened her door and found them discovered our contact details on the address label and I was able to retrieve them. It could have been an expensive loss had she not contacted me.
Spot on company to deal with including over night delivery what more you want .
It is a wonderful thing
Great service and communication, would use again. Love being able to use Amazon account to pay
I’m extremely happy with my experience ,very efficient.πŸ‘
Delivery was quick and efficient, feel disappointed with the actual item I bought though and I wouldn't stock it if it were my company
From ordering to delivery I can certainly recommend HSD online.
Ordered between Christmas & New Year and received a couple of days later. Very impressed.
Great price, quick delivery, spot on.
We are very happy with our heated throw it arrived on time and all transactions were completed with ease.
Bought this as christmas gift. Got next day delivery which was fab as i had left it really late to order. Its been a great the person i bought it for uses it all the time
it was delivered on the day it was promised
I have been using this product for many years. Never fails, whatever applied to.
Delighted with the electric over blanket. Recipient of this gift loves it! I was given excellent service by the lovely lady who answered my pre- purchase questions. Thanks so much!
not used item yet but delivery was first class
Service was excellent. I love my new blanket, it’s perfect for an afternoon nanna nap!
Very pleased with cost of goods and swift delivery
Good price for ordered goods. Very prompt delivery - less than 24 hours of placing order. Would use seller again.
HSD Online is rated 4.92 based on 60 reviews