hoppa Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend hoppa

How would you rate hoppa?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Ms Heidi Fuller

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about hoppa in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Ms Heidi Fuller
"Took my money and my booking, no problem. Cancelled my airport transfer the day before I was due to fly. I only found out because I double checked the booking. Very poor service too. Customer service left me on hold on the phone, I hung up after 25 minutes. Chat window disappeared too. Had to berate them on Twitter to get any response. Won't use Hoppa.com again and certainly wouldn't recommend them."
hoppa is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews