hoppa Reviews

40% of reviewers recommend hoppa

How would you rate hoppa ?

"Chaotic, unreliable and late running."
"were told on arrival at faro to wait next to the window,which was very hot.Around 75 or more passengers came and went during the next 2 and a half hours.Although we tried asking the lady calling out passenger names when the taxi's came,she would not stop to speak to the six of us waiting.One gentleman nearly fainted and his wife had to seat him in the cafe. it became apparent we had been waiting for two other passengers on another flight.Had we been told this on arrival we could all have gone to wait in the cafe,and at least been able to sit down.When the lady did inform us of departure I asked why she had not done this,her reply was you should expect this when booking a shuttle.Having had similar problems the last 3 times with Hoppa,we will no longer be using them."
"Cheap as chips, but I had to fetch the book from the shop."
"I never thought I'd write this about W H Smith's, but credit where it is due. I turned on my lap-top on Christmas Day simply to check my e-mails... and there it was: an advert for W H Smith's "sale". My first inclination was to simply press "Delete", but full of Christmas goodwill, I decided to have a quick look and was amazed at what was available in the Graphic Novel section... and at the prices; they were considerably cheaper than those of a certain world-wide, famously dominant company. So, I ordered there and then - a quick "Paypal" transaction" and within the week I was picking the items up via "click 'n' collect" from my local store. Since then, I have purchased a number of other books from them and, each time, have been more than satisfied regarding price, ease of purchase and the length of wait involved... plus the young lady who always seems to serve me is conspicuously polite and takes the time to help this disabled customer pack his purchased items securely. A big "Well Done and Thank You" to W H Smith."
"Took my money and my booking, no problem. Cancelled my airport transfer the day before I was due to fly. I only found out because I double checked the booking. Very poor service too. Customer service left me on hold on the phone, I hung up after 25 minutes. Chat window disappeared too. Had to berate them on Twitter to get any response. Won't use Hoppa.com again and certainly wouldn't recommend them."
hoppa is rated 2.60 based on 5 reviews