hoppa Reviews

9PM
9PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact hoppa?

Tell us how hoppa made you happy

Telephone
"Booked and paid £40 for airport transfers in Majorca. They sent confirmation with wrong address then tried to overcharge us more money and wouldn’t pick us up unless we paid it. On arrival No one at airport to pick us up. Hoppa airport desk closed with shutters down. A driver picking someone else up kindly drove us. Phoned Hoppa and confirmed return pick up day before. They had wrong details and were rude and uninterested. Never turned up for pickup. Hotel reception phoned them and they left her on hold for 20 mins and didn’t come back on phone. Got taxi, receipt for taxi and letter from hotel stating they didn’t turn up. Returned home to an email from Hoppa stating i did not turn up for pick up. Driver waited. I sent them details and after 3 phone calls(left on hold 40 mins each time to get through), 3 weeks later after threat of legal action they refunded £19.00. Not even the cost of one journey. Please avoid them. They are really really unprofessional and totally unreliable. Once they get your money they don’t care."
Posted 24 minutes ago
Are you hoppa? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Would never use this company again, not only got stranded on our return journey as the driver did not show, but the customer service was appalling. We ended up paying twice for our journey home hoppa and an independat taxi. May appear to be a bargain but certainly didn't end up that way. BEWARE"
"First time using this rotten service - booked 4 transfers for September in Thailand and Singapore - i made an account beforehand so I could ensure I had everything at hand - great prices but what a nightmare - once I had paid via paypal the airline times and pick-up times had changed, my name was MR not Mrs and the forename was incorrect to what I had entered onto the system (I screen shot each page) hence I tried to call, no joy, emailed them via their system, no reply in 2 days - just manage to get through by phone to the most incompetent person I have ever had the pleasure - she just didn't get it and just kept rambling on that she could not alter the booking - finally, after ensuring I was not talking to the cleaner kindly suggested she get a more suitable job - now with paypal dispute, disgraceful company"
"Booked in Jan for a holiday in June to take advantage of advanced rates. The order said something was omitted although I checked a number of times that everything was filled in. You can't speak to an actual person unless you are actually on holiday. Emailed them to check that the order was ok consistently from 6 weeks before travel, kept getting the response "we have emailed our partner and will get back to you". 2 days before travel I eventually gave up with them at a cost of £3 to cancel and the order was now last minute so had to pay top whack with someone else. Will never use them again."
"Really awful service, booked transfer from airport to holiday destination and we had to wait 10 mins for another person, during that time the woman at the front desk was either shouting at me, making rude gestures, calling me to shout at me etc. Never will I use the terrible service again. Rude, nasty and aggressive!"
"Driver tried to pick me up at 1240 for a 2040 flight only 1 hour drive away. When I said it was too early they said it’s this or nothing. Called Hoppa who claimed I was called the previous day to confirm pick up time and then told me to get a taxi and complain. Not acceptable. Don’t use . Taxi was cheaper"
"I was unfortunate to book Hoppa for our holiday to Zakynthos without reading these reviews. Lo and behold we had exactly the same problems. No taxi to meet us, hoppa insisting they fulfilled their commitment, no reply to emails. I've now been advised to take legal action against them. Awful company."
"Used these guys for a transfer from Gatwick to central London. The cab firm they subcontracted to was horrendous. Driver barely spoke English, so he could not direct us to where his car was parked in the airport. We only found him by chance. The journey should have taken 1.5hrs, max 2hrs. Instead it took more than 3hrs as he totally ignored the sat nav with the best route and took a totally bizarre one. He drove dangerously in order to try and make up time, constantly speeding and braking. I've complained to hoppa and they could not care less. Disgusting behaviour. Do not use this company, ever"
"First time using Hoppa and experience has been disastrous. Communication before going appalling, no contact details for the transfer company or indication on where to find our driver. Once we arrived things got worse, no one was there waiting for us, spent 30 minutes asking around the other drivers and stands before taking an alternative taxi. Received a Whatsapp message 1 hour and 40 minutes after we landed, by which point we were at the hotel. Hoppa really came in to their own upon receiving my complaint . They have refused to respond to requests for information, the little information they provided showed that the driver had got my name wrong to begin with. Hoppa have indicated that as far as they are concerned they have fulfilled their part of the contract and are refusing a refund. If I could have scored Hoppa zero stars I would have. Absolutely diabolical experience AVOID AT ALL COSTS."
"Arrived on time to Hurghada 01.03.2019. No rep at the airport, other reps said he was not here. Could not get through on phone to speak to anyone, as all calls are automated. Organised my own transfer at more than double Hoppas price. Spent a week emailing and phoning, nothing. E mails are even automated. Get a reply to say that an e mail had been recieved, but to go through automated mail system. My return journey was the same, so had to sort again. Paid Hoppa £15. Cost me an extra £45, don't expect to see a penny. Used them for over 5 years, never again"
"Hoppa gave me wrong pickup time on documentation on first booking. Sub agent had different time, therefor we missed the bus! They blame me! I followed their instructions by checking twice on day of departure! Terrible company!"
"Checked my pick-up time 24 hours before as instructed! Also checked at 10 am on day of departure - both 16.30 hours, as was my documentation from hoppa. Bus arrived 15.25 without my knowledge. We had to obtain taxi at a cost of 54.25 euros. Can not speak to anyone as their system is impossible to break through to speak to a human! Disgusting company! I have put reviews on Trustpilot also to make people aware of bad service!"
"Had problem after booking, wrong return date, emailed office and spoke to lady on telephone, told problem would be sorted and I,d receive new e ticket, absolutely nothing even after further email.Fortunately email to transfer company in Barcelona sorted problem immediately."
"booked the shared shuttle rome Fiumicino to city centre then received around 6 emails saying additional information needed last one said if I didn't supply the booking would be cancelled asked what information was needed told nothing was needed the booking was confirmed , the transfer to rome had no problems , the return I expected an email to either myself or hotel for pickup time neither came the hotel tried to contact the office but no answer the first couple of times finally got an answer told pickup was 0950 for a 1210 flight no pickup had arrived at 1005 so tried to get a taxi no luck the pickup finally arrived"
"I have used Resort Hoppa, for international transport from various airports to my resorts and not once have they let me down. This includes return travel from the airport in Goa, India to Benulim resort. Try them their prices are brilliant too."
"Chaotic, unreliable and late running."
"were told on arrival at faro to wait next to the window,which was very hot.Around 75 or more passengers came and went during the next 2 and a half hours.Although we tried asking the lady calling out passenger names when the taxi's came,she would not stop to speak to the six of us waiting.One gentleman nearly fainted and his wife had to seat him in the cafe. it became apparent we had been waiting for two other passengers on another flight.Had we been told this on arrival we could all have gone to wait in the cafe,and at least been able to sit down.When the lady did inform us of departure I asked why she had not done this,her reply was you should expect this when booking a shuttle.Having had similar problems the last 3 times with Hoppa,we will no longer be using them."
"Cheap as chips, but I had to fetch the book from the shop."
"I never thought I'd write this about W H Smith's, but credit where it is due. I turned on my lap-top on Christmas Day simply to check my e-mails... and there it was: an advert for W H Smith's "sale". My first inclination was to simply press "Delete", but full of Christmas goodwill, I decided to have a quick look and was amazed at what was available in the Graphic Novel section... and at the prices; they were considerably cheaper than those of a certain world-wide, famously dominant company. So, I ordered there and then - a quick "Paypal" transaction" and within the week I was picking the items up via "click 'n' collect" from my local store. Since then, I have purchased a number of other books from them and, each time, have been more than satisfied regarding price, ease of purchase and the length of wait involved... plus the young lady who always seems to serve me is conspicuously polite and takes the time to help this disabled customer pack his purchased items securely. A big "Well Done and Thank You" to W H Smith."
"Took my money and my booking, no problem. Cancelled my airport transfer the day before I was due to fly. I only found out because I double checked the booking. Very poor service too. Customer service left me on hold on the phone, I hung up after 25 minutes. Chat window disappeared too. Had to berate them on Twitter to get any response. Won't use Hoppa.com again and certainly wouldn't recommend them."
hoppa is rated 1.70 based on 20 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access