hoppa Reviews

27% of reviewers recommend hoppa
10PM
10PM

Tell us how hoppa made you happy

"Arrived on time to Hurghada 01.03.2019. No rep at the airport, other reps said he was not here. Could not get through on phone to speak to anyone, as all calls are automated. Organised my own transfer at more than double Hoppas price. Spent a week emailing and phoning, nothing. E mails are even automated. Get a reply to say that an e mail had been recieved, but to go through automated mail system. My return journey was the same, so had to sort again. Paid Hoppa £15. Cost me an extra £45, don't expect to see a penny. Used them for over 5 years, never again"
Are you hoppa? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Hoppa gave me wrong pickup time on documentation on first booking. Sub agent had different time, therefor we missed the bus! They blame me! I followed their instructions by checking twice on day of departure! Terrible company!"
"Checked my pick-up time 24 hours before as instructed! Also checked at 10 am on day of departure - both 16.30 hours, as was my documentation from hoppa. Bus arrived 15.25 without my knowledge. We had to obtain taxi at a cost of 54.25 euros. Can not speak to anyone as their system is impossible to break through to speak to a human! Disgusting company! I have put reviews on Trustpilot also to make people aware of bad service!"
"Had problem after booking, wrong return date, emailed office and spoke to lady on telephone, told problem would be sorted and I,d receive new e ticket, absolutely nothing even after further email.Fortunately email to transfer company in Barcelona sorted problem immediately."
"booked the shared shuttle rome Fiumicino to city centre then received around 6 emails saying additional information needed last one said if I didn't supply the booking would be cancelled asked what information was needed told nothing was needed the booking was confirmed , the transfer to rome had no problems , the return I expected an email to either myself or hotel for pickup time neither came the hotel tried to contact the office but no answer the first couple of times finally got an answer told pickup was 0950 for a 1210 flight no pickup had arrived at 1005 so tried to get a taxi no luck the pickup finally arrived"
"I have used Resort Hoppa, for international transport from various airports to my resorts and not once have they let me down. This includes return travel from the airport in Goa, India to Benulim resort. Try them their prices are brilliant too."
"Chaotic, unreliable and late running."
"were told on arrival at faro to wait next to the window,which was very hot.Around 75 or more passengers came and went during the next 2 and a half hours.Although we tried asking the lady calling out passenger names when the taxi's came,she would not stop to speak to the six of us waiting.One gentleman nearly fainted and his wife had to seat him in the cafe. it became apparent we had been waiting for two other passengers on another flight.Had we been told this on arrival we could all have gone to wait in the cafe,and at least been able to sit down.When the lady did inform us of departure I asked why she had not done this,her reply was you should expect this when booking a shuttle.Having had similar problems the last 3 times with Hoppa,we will no longer be using them."
"Cheap as chips, but I had to fetch the book from the shop."
"I never thought I'd write this about W H Smith's, but credit where it is due. I turned on my lap-top on Christmas Day simply to check my e-mails... and there it was: an advert for W H Smith's "sale". My first inclination was to simply press "Delete", but full of Christmas goodwill, I decided to have a quick look and was amazed at what was available in the Graphic Novel section... and at the prices; they were considerably cheaper than those of a certain world-wide, famously dominant company. So, I ordered there and then - a quick "Paypal" transaction" and within the week I was picking the items up via "click 'n' collect" from my local store. Since then, I have purchased a number of other books from them and, each time, have been more than satisfied regarding price, ease of purchase and the length of wait involved... plus the young lady who always seems to serve me is conspicuously polite and takes the time to help this disabled customer pack his purchased items securely. A big "Well Done and Thank You" to W H Smith."
"Took my money and my booking, no problem. Cancelled my airport transfer the day before I was due to fly. I only found out because I double checked the booking. Very poor service too. Customer service left me on hold on the phone, I hung up after 25 minutes. Chat window disappeared too. Had to berate them on Twitter to get any response. Won't use Hoppa.com again and certainly wouldn't recommend them."
hoppa is rated 2.27 based on 11 reviews