hoppa Reviews

3AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact hoppa?
Click Here

Tell us how hoppa made you happy

"I have used Resort Hoppa, for international transport from various airports to my resorts and not once have they let me down. This includes return travel from the airport in Goa, India to Benulim resort. Try them their prices are brilliant too."
Are you hoppa? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I never thought I'd write this about W H Smith's, but credit where it is due. I turned on my lap-top on Christmas Day simply to check my e-mails... and there it was: an advert for W H Smith's "sale". My first inclination was to simply press "Delete", but full of Christmas goodwill, I decided to have a quick look and was amazed at what was available in the Graphic Novel section... and at the prices; they were considerably cheaper than those of a certain world-wide, famously dominant company. So, I ordered there and then - a quick "Paypal" transaction" and within the week I was picking the items up via "click 'n' collect" from my local store. Since then, I have purchased a number of other books from them and, each time, have been more than satisfied regarding price, ease of purchase and the length of wait involved... plus the young lady who always seems to serve me is conspicuously polite and takes the time to help this disabled customer pack his purchased items securely. A big "Well Done and Thank You" to W H Smith."
"Cheap as chips, but I had to fetch the book from the shop."
"Had problem after booking, wrong return date, emailed office and spoke to lady on telephone, told problem would be sorted and I,d receive new e ticket, absolutely nothing even after further email.Fortunately email to transfer company in Barcelona sorted problem immediately."
"booked the shared shuttle rome Fiumicino to city centre then received around 6 emails saying additional information needed last one said if I didn't supply the booking would be cancelled asked what information was needed told nothing was needed the booking was confirmed , the transfer to rome had no problems , the return I expected an email to either myself or hotel for pickup time neither came the hotel tried to contact the office but no answer the first couple of times finally got an answer told pickup was 0950 for a 1210 flight no pickup had arrived at 1005 so tried to get a taxi no luck the pickup finally arrived"
"Dreadful company. Arrived in destination to a huge surcharge which was not mentioned in the booking process and T&C’s couldn’t be accessed. They are competitive when comparing but make their money on their surcharges when you are there. They’ve refused a refund despite having evidence so now we’re going through court. Avoid."
"Worst transfer company ever used On reviews I would assume this was reputable company to book transfers with as there prices were very reasonable . I went through the web site and process seemed very easy to book with but that’s where it stops as once I completed my booking I expected to receive a email of confirmation but nothing appeared .i checked my bank account and nothing had come off so I proceeded to try again and even downloaded the app which showed our ref . Next day was our leaving day and when we got to our destination there was no rep or any indication of where to go .we spent the next 20 mins looking for assistants to find that the company they use had recently changed name and a abrupt lady scribbled down the bus number for us then find . A bit surprised But the bus was empty and when we got dropped off there was no information from the driver where to meet or time bus would pick us up. Closer to our departure I sent a email to hopper asking for assistance but they could not help as did not have my correct ref .we decide to wait for a bus on the departure day for a few hours but not knowing what number this would be and risking missing our flight we decided to get a taxi to the airport as the hoppa app does not provide these crucial details . On my return I have realised that hoppa now has taken two payments out my account for the same transfers and have emailed them to refund one of the payments as this must of been done in error. After various emails back and forward hoppa refuses to refund my money for a second transfer I have never used . There excuse is that it was done on two different days and the confirmation must of ended up in a junk mail folder .even though I have pointed out that I had never received any confirmation for the first transfers and that the dates ,names ,flights ,and destinations were exactly the same and would be physically impossible for the same people to be in the same place twice . They rather rip people off by keeping there money for a transfer that could never happened than actually look at the details .this dose not give me much faith in ever using this company again as there ethics are questionable and there customer service is all about excuses . . I would never recommend booking any transfers with this company last min , you might be safe if you book weeks ahead and can query details ."
"Better off going elsewhere Poor communication with customers and local taxi firms. Slow response times to complaints. A measly 20% refund when it went wrong on the outward journey, no phone call when asked to call me to discuss the issue. There was no single contact point for complaints, lack of Do not use if you want a smooth travel experience."
"Booked a transfer to private address. Advised drop off would be 600m to their nearest known /public point. A day before going, the email stated the location which was 6km away. Rebooked a private transfer, however they charged the difference. Terrible. No empathy."
"Absolutely useless. The transfer from the airport to the hotel was fine but on the return we booked the transfer back from the wrong day (the day before) , we obviously missed the transfer as we have received no email with pick up info despite on the reservation email it said we would get an email 24 hours in advance, also, they haven't even called us when we weren't there to be picked up. We ended up having to book a night flight and a cab to the airport. Do yourself a favor and book a decent company."
"Booked through our travel agent and the return transfer didnt turn up. Had to book a taxi to take us to the airport which cost more. Not happy with Hoppa and will be using other companies in future for transfers. What a waste of time and money!"
"didn't turn up for return transfer to airport. well, drove by, made eye contact, didn't even slow down! tried to call number on docs, not up to date, tried another number, voicemail.. really useless when you're sitting in a dark street! had to pay for a taxi. not the first time they've screwed up, but the last time for me."
"Like others, no customer service at hoppa. I'm supposed to have made a booking in August which I've no knowledge of, no confirmation email and no tickets. Didn't find out about it until my return. They are refusing to accept liability for this and basically calling me a liar. It's fraud to take one's money and not provide the service. Still trying to get a refund, complaints are ignored."
"Cannot be trusted, they changed my travel date after taking my payment then it took several calls to get a refund for which they are making me wait 8 days. Customer service is terrible"
"Booking cancelled but didn't find out until we were at our destination via third party. No reimbursement received. Bordering on fraudulent. Nightmare trying to talk to anyone at Hoppa."
"The company does not care about their own customers. Their workers think that they are robots and just click the keys on their keypads I guess. I made a reservation and never received the confirmation. When I wrote them to check my confirmation number they tell me that my reservation does not exist and money will be refunded. Then I discovered that it does exist 30 minutes after we already took taxi to go to the airport. Surprise! Then I found out 3 weeks later after many emails and various members of their "staff" trying to make sense out of it, that it's my fault!!! I accidently missed 1 letter in my email address while making my reservation and I can kiss my 93 dollars goodbye. I provided them not just with my email address, but also with the main name on the reservation and other detailes. But of course they just checked using my email and told me that it does not exist. Easy!!! Why bother? Just another crazy customer who is sure about making her reservation and who was actually charged. Why check it with the reservation name??? Why bother??? Just tell her it does not exist. Great hoppa. I do not accept any apologies from you by the way till I see 93 euros back to my account. And I have a lot to say about your robot like attitude to other people."
"The company does not care about their own customers. Their workers think that they are robots and just click the keys on their keypads I guess. I made a reservation and never received the confirmation. When I wrote them to check my confirmation number they told me that my reservation does not exist and money will be refunded. Then I discovered that it does exist 30 minutes after we already took taxi to go to the airport. Surprise! Then I found out 3 weeks later after many emails and various members of their "staff" trying to make sense out of it, that it's my fault!!! I accidently missed 1 letter in my email address while making my reservation and I can kiss my 93 dollars goodbye. I provided them not just with my email address, but also with the main name on the reservation and other detailes. But of course they just checked using my email and told me that it does not exist. Easy!!! Why bother? Just another crazy customer who is sure about making her reservation and who was actually charged. Why check it with the reservation name??? Why bother??? Just tell her it does not exist. Great hoppa. I do not accept any apologies from you by the way till I see 93 euros back to my account. And I have a lot to say about your robot like attitude to other people."
"I’ve booked and been charged for a return transfer (yet to travel) Details in email are all incorrect. Tried accessing my booking in my account on Hoppa so I can either amend or cancel and start again; but, it isn’t showing the booking at all. Messaged Hoppa 6 times...no reply....no help forthcoming. The registered phone number goes to an automatic message which states a new phone number.. that number is a dead line. I’m at the end of my tether and will not hesitate to report this company to the rekevanypt authorities."
"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! I have never received such a bad service from a company, the transport provided to pick us up at the airport was dirty and unsafe. The suitcases where bundled inside the minibus along with the passengers, not secured, the suitcases were rolling up and down the minibus, very unsafe. They were an hour late collecting us after a long flight, no apology or explanation. We were in shock. Booster seat booked as required when booking, this was not provided. The customer service is the worst I have ever dealt with. This company takes your money and does not care about its customers. Will never use again !!"
"Absolutely terrible. Didnt turn up. No explanation. Still waiting for refund. Customer service terrible. Stay well clear of Hoppa"
hoppa is rated 1.38 based on 37 reviews