hoppa Reviews

of reviewers recommend hoppa

Tell us how hoppa made you happy
I have used Resort Hoppa, for international transport from various airports to my resorts and not once have they let me down. This includes return travel from the airport in Goa, India to Benulim resort. Try them their prices are brilliant too.
Cheap as chips, but I had to fetch the book from the shop.
I never thought I'd write this about W H Smith's, but credit where it is due. I turned on my lap-top on Christmas Day simply to check my e-mails... and there it was: an advert for W H Smith's "sale". My first inclination was to simply press "Delete", but full of Christmas goodwill, I decided to have a quick look and was amazed at what was available in the Graphic Novel section... and at the prices; they were considerably cheaper than those of a certain world-wide, famously dominant company. So, I ordered there and then - a quick "Paypal" transaction" and within the week I was picking the items up via "click 'n' collect" from my local store. Since then, I have purchased a number of other books from them and, each time, have been more than satisfied regarding price, ease of purchase and the length of wait involved... plus the young lady who always seems to serve me is conspicuously polite and takes the time to help this disabled customer pack his purchased items securely. A big "Well Done and Thank You" to W H Smith.
Had problem after booking, wrong return date, emailed office and spoke to lady on telephone, told problem would be sorted and I,d receive new e ticket, absolutely nothing even after further email.Fortunately email to transfer company in Barcelona sorted problem immediately.
booked the shared shuttle rome Fiumicino to city centre then received around 6 emails saying additional information needed last one said if I didn't supply the booking would be cancelled asked what information was needed told nothing was needed the booking was confirmed , the transfer to rome had no problems , the return I expected an email to either myself or hotel for pickup time neither came the hotel tried to contact the office but no answer the first couple of times finally got an answer told pickup was 0950 for a 1210 flight no pickup had arrived at 1005 so tried to get a taxi no luck the pickup finally arrived
Still waiting for my refund on my horrible experience with yourselves back in June when you failed to pick mew up twice in Benidorm . I was advised to get two taxis , which I did and now you are only paying me for the failed return trip . Without going into details on the failed pick ups , you then tell me you have paid a credit direct into my paypal account , which still basically is not there . I keep sending emails to say this refund has not arrived and even send a copy statement and still nothing . I have found Hoppa a total joke of a company and would not go near them again , a bunch of liars . Regards Mick Bihanycz from Corby, Northants
Utter garbage Booked a return private transfer in Marrakech for a mini break , despite having paid up front and confirmed all the correct details the service didn't appear. After exiting the airport exactly at the pre arranged time to the meeting point were our driver was supposed to be waiting we found numerous companies and drivers holding up name plaques . We found our name stuck to a board and no driver , there was a phone number scrawled on it and we repeatedly rang it and got no answer. We tried the supposedly 24/7 24hr emergency contact provided numerous times, goes to a recorded message in Arabic . I rang the Hoppa UK contact number from the e ticket , another automated service that tried to connect with our transport service but stated it was unavailable and we should use the complaints procedure upon return ! Thanks for leaving us stranded with no help ! A couple of locals helped ringing various numbers and interpreting the Arabic mesage but they couldn't get through either. Lost an hour in all and then all the inconvenience of trying to get currency to use an ordinary taxi to start. Hoppa leaves you high and dry as they are not available to assist and don't fulfill their commitments. I will avoid in the future and spread the word of how poor their service is. I'm not confident of a refund as they won't respond to email and there's no way of discussing with a human
Used hoppa for a recent trip, price was good and after the last time I used them the return ride didn’t arrive I thought I would give them a second chance! How wrong was I! Arrived in France pick up was there and all was good. Return journey no ride turned up, rang emergency numbers that was useless. Got a taxi to the airport and logged a complaint. Maybe it’s me unless people tell me otherwise but I thought a decent company would pay the taxi cost and half my original booking but guess what not according to hoppa who paid for the taxi and have refused to refund half the cost. The only loser is the customer so please be warned they are cheap and what’s that saying ... you pay for what you get
I was sexually harassed by hoppas partner . I am a solo female traveller. I felt as if there was nothing I could do. I have never experienced anything close. I didn’t speak the language so there wasn’t much I could do. I contacted hoppa, they didn’t try to help. They basically told me it’s nothing to do with them. No ‘sorry for this experience with our partner,I have credited your account for this encounter’. Just nothing. I will never use the based on this.
Arrived at cancun with wife and 4 month old baby. No driver. No answer to any phone number. No communication back from hoppa. DO NOT USE HOPPA.
Was not picked up for the transfer out or back no message from them avoid at all accounts
Booked and paid for my transfer, from a hotel to a tourist attraction in Jordan, 2 1/2 hour journey so a significant cost. They did nnot turn up, called the contact number in the uk who could not put me through to the local provider (they had not given me that number even though they claim that they do), after 45 minutes I had to make my own way there. Sent 2 messages through messenger - they have me a contact number to call, the generic UK one, which is out of service. I have sent 2 complaints through the website and got no acknowledgement from them. I dont have an "account" with them so I cant get access to anything and when I try to set one up they say I have one already - but then when I ask for a new password, they tell me I don't have access. This is appalling service all round, My next step can only be for me to contact my credit card provider and get the to sort it out, and get my refund.
Dreadful company. Arrived in destination to a huge surcharge which was not mentioned in the booking process and T&C’s couldn’t be accessed. They are competitive when comparing but make their money on their surcharges when you are there. They’ve refused a refund despite having evidence so now we’re going through court. Avoid.
Worst transfer company ever used On reviews I would assume this was reputable company to book transfers with as there prices were very reasonable . I went through the web site and process seemed very easy to book with but that’s where it stops as once I completed my booking I expected to receive a email of confirmation but nothing appeared .i checked my bank account and nothing had come off so I proceeded to try again and even downloaded the app which showed our ref . Next day was our leaving day and when we got to our destination there was no rep or any indication of where to go .we spent the next 20 mins looking for assistants to find that the company they use had recently changed name and a abrupt lady scribbled down the bus number for us then find . A bit surprised But the bus was empty and when we got dropped off there was no information from the driver where to meet or time bus would pick us up. Closer to our departure I sent a email to hopper asking for assistance but they could not help as did not have my correct ref .we decide to wait for a bus on the departure day for a few hours but not knowing what number this would be and risking missing our flight we decided to get a taxi to the airport as the hoppa app does not provide these crucial details . On my return I have realised that hoppa now has taken two payments out my account for the same transfers and have emailed them to refund one of the payments as this must of been done in error. After various emails back and forward hoppa refuses to refund my money for a second transfer I have never used . There excuse is that it was done on two different days and the confirmation must of ended up in a junk mail folder .even though I have pointed out that I had never received any confirmation for the first transfers and that the dates ,names ,flights ,and destinations were exactly the same and would be physically impossible for the same people to be in the same place twice . They rather rip people off by keeping there money for a transfer that could never happened than actually look at the details .this dose not give me much faith in ever using this company again as there ethics are questionable and there customer service is all about excuses . . I would never recommend booking any transfers with this company last min , you might be safe if you book weeks ahead and can query details .
Better off going elsewhere Poor communication with customers and local taxi firms. Slow response times to complaints. A measly 20% refund when it went wrong on the outward journey, no phone call when asked to call me to discuss the issue. There was no single contact point for complaints, lack of Do not use if you want a smooth travel experience.
Booked a transfer to private address. Advised drop off would be 600m to their nearest known /public point. A day before going, the email stated the location which was 6km away. Rebooked a private transfer, however they charged the difference. Terrible. No empathy.
Absolutely useless. The transfer from the airport to the hotel was fine but on the return we booked the transfer back from the wrong day (the day before) , we obviously missed the transfer as we have received no email with pick up info despite on the reservation email it said we would get an email 24 hours in advance, also, they haven't even called us when we weren't there to be picked up. We ended up having to book a night flight and a cab to the airport. Do yourself a favor and book a decent company.
Booked through our travel agent and the return transfer didnt turn up. Had to book a taxi to take us to the airport which cost more. Not happy with Hoppa and will be using other companies in future for transfers. What a waste of time and money!
didn't turn up for return transfer to airport. well, drove by, made eye contact, didn't even slow down! tried to call number on docs, not up to date, tried another number, voicemail.. really useless when you're sitting in a dark street! had to pay for a taxi. not the first time they've screwed up, but the last time for me.
Like others, no customer service at hoppa. I'm supposed to have made a booking in August which I've no knowledge of, no confirmation email and no tickets. Didn't find out about it until my return. They are refusing to accept liability for this and basically calling me a liar. It's fraud to take one's money and not provide the service. Still trying to get a refund, complaints are ignored.
hoppa is rated 1.32 based on 44 reviews