hoppa Reviews

of reviewers recommend hoppa

Tell us how hoppa made you happy
I have used Resort Hoppa, for international transport from various airports to my resorts and not once have they let me down. This includes return travel from the airport in Goa, India to Benulim resort. Try them their prices are brilliant too.
I never thought I'd write this about W H Smith's, but credit where it is due. I turned on my lap-top on Christmas Day simply to check my e-mails... and there it was: an advert for W H Smith's "sale". My first inclination was to simply press "Delete", but full of Christmas goodwill, I decided to have a quick look and was amazed at what was available in the Graphic Novel section... and at the prices; they were considerably cheaper than those of a certain world-wide, famously dominant company. So, I ordered there and then - a quick "Paypal" transaction" and within the week I was picking the items up via "click 'n' collect" from my local store. Since then, I have purchased a number of other books from them and, each time, have been more than satisfied regarding price, ease of purchase and the length of wait involved... plus the young lady who always seems to serve me is conspicuously polite and takes the time to help this disabled customer pack his purchased items securely. A big "Well Done and Thank You" to W H Smith.
Cheap as chips, but I had to fetch the book from the shop.
Had problem after booking, wrong return date, emailed office and spoke to lady on telephone, told problem would be sorted and I,d receive new e ticket, absolutely nothing even after further email.Fortunately email to transfer company in Barcelona sorted problem immediately.
booked the shared shuttle rome Fiumicino to city centre then received around 6 emails saying additional information needed last one said if I didn't supply the booking would be cancelled asked what information was needed told nothing was needed the booking was confirmed , the transfer to rome had no problems , the return I expected an email to either myself or hotel for pickup time neither came the hotel tried to contact the office but no answer the first couple of times finally got an answer told pickup was 0950 for a 1210 flight no pickup had arrived at 1005 so tried to get a taxi no luck the pickup finally arrived
Be careful with this company. When you entering flight number you must understand that this information does not matter nothing. Because if your flight late you'll lost your transfer and money. Because nobody care it. Answer from Hoppa: "If the transportation arrangements you have booked with the suppliers are for collection at an airport or port or train station and the flight, ship or train arrival is more than 45 minutes later than the time confirmed in your booking". E.g. "...the time confirmed in your booking" !!! Not actual flight arrival time. So... never again. New service GetTransfer is much better.
Avoid Avoid it you have any sence this company have no understanding of customer service apparently you mist cancel no later than 48 hours before departure. Now if your airline cancels both flights at less than 8 hours notice it more than a little difficult to do this. Do yourselves a favour book a taxi dont waste your money on Hoppa.
Worst company I have ever used customer service really non existent your on a merry go round on website complaint every phone call get rerouted so no one answers it just don’t use this transfer company save yourself a lot of grief no more time and money trying to get my money back
On arrival at Prague Airport one car arrived to take 5 passengers out of a group of 16 we were meant to have 2 minibuses. Rest had to wait at airport for further vehicles. On departure one people carrier type car turned up to take 7, 5 minutes later another car came to take 4. And drivers told us a 3rd car would arrive in 8minutes as stuck in traffic. Rest of us were stranded at hotel in freezing cold for 50minutes, emergency numbers all switched off. Before deciding to book an uber so we didn't miss flight. We got to airport 30mins before the boarding closed. Rest of the family had already been at the airport over an hour. I have complained but haven't even had an acknowledgement
I Will Not Use Hoppa Again - Never Turned Up - Very Poor Customer Support and No Refund. Booked return trip with private taxi from/ to Malta Airport. Car never turned up, waited over an hour, no one answered either telephone number on paperwork. Airport Staff said this happened all the time with Hoppa. We had to use a taxi. When I complained they claimed they were at the airport for an hour, they emailed me a GPS Log which could have come from anywhere, I know they did not show up, they have not refunded my money. Customer Service means nothing to them, they are shocking, I didn't even want to give them one star.
You get emails with 40%- 30% etc from them When you do a quote they are on cheaper the GetTransfer,suntransfers or holidaytransfers and others how don’t give you a code Misleading offer
Arrived at Tenerife South and followed instructions to go to 03 office where we were informed that there was no recorded of our pre booked and paid for private transfer. I’ve tried emailing a complaint and tried ringing but it’s just impossible. Do not use this company it’s awful.
The dates are confusing. I selected to be picked up at 9am, for some reason it came up with 2 datea one the ticket 6am and 9am. When I tries to change it, it would not let me save it. I emailed various ways to try and find out which time is the pick up and if they can change it if neccesary. Submitted a complaint, raised tickets and finally got a reply, they will update the time and confirm.... well I am still waiting and trip is tomorrow. So do I arrange new transport? Customer service unbelievably bad.
UNSAFE!! booked my transfers for sharm el sheikh (a country ive never been before and was alone )with this company the driver never showed and the emergency contact number never answered. I was left outside airport with no wifi very low battery and no cash as this was to be got hotel ontop of this they dont let u bk in airport i was frantically trying to txt call at very expensive rates my mum to contact hoppa for emergency help which she was unsuccessful in. I was terrified. I will never ever ever ever use this company again holiday ruined
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, UNRELIABLE & IN DENIAL The issue that I have experienced was: On arrival at Lanzarote aiport on 2/12/2019 we went to the office as stated on our paperwork to find that it was closed. On the window there was a notice to make our way to bay 7 where our transfer would be waiting, after a 7 minute walk up to where the coach park is we went to bay 7 where we were told that we were not on their transfer list and were then directed back to the office where we were assured that someone would meet us, we made our way back down to the office which guess what was still closed, i spoke to a gentleman who had nothing to do with the transfer company who explained that this happened all of the time with that company and there was a little side office in the coach park. So for the second time off we went up to the coach park and found a small office where we were told the transfer was on their way. Another 15 minutes and at last the transfer turned up. On the 16/12/2019 we left our apartment at 9.30am and stood ouside of the apartment complex on the pavement waiting for our return transfer due to pick us up at 10.00am, At 10.07am i was getting concerned that the transfer was not going to turn up, so i telephoned the resort number but got an answering machine. At 10.11am i telephoned the emergency transport number who informed me that the transfer had been and waited for 10 minutes outside for us, this must of been an INVISIBLE MINI-BUS as we were outside from 9.30am, and the road that we were on is one way so they could not of missed us. This transfer never even bothered to turn up. I asked the lady on the telephone what we could do to get back to the airport and was told to make our own way. On our return i complained to Hoppa & they have now resorted to ignoring us.
bus did not turn up. now company said they have a gps message from driver saying no one at pick up place. what a load of rubbish we arrived half hour before the schedule time .
Booked 6 transfers, 2 in China and 4 in Vietnam. 2 no shows leaving us stranded at Airports and 1 late cancellation, I have emailed them at least 4 times with no response. There is no contact number available for them everything is done through emails and they don’t seem to respond. We are currently canceling the rest of our transfers as they can not be relied upon.
Still waiting for my refund on my horrible experience with yourselves back in June when you failed to pick mew up twice in Benidorm . I was advised to get two taxis , which I did and now you are only paying me for the failed return trip . Without going into details on the failed pick ups , you then tell me you have paid a credit direct into my paypal account , which still basically is not there . I keep sending emails to say this refund has not arrived and even send a copy statement and still nothing . I have found Hoppa a total joke of a company and would not go near them again , a bunch of liars . Regards Mick Bihanycz from Corby, Northants
hoppa is rated 1.24 based on 58 reviews