hoppa Reviews

of reviewers recommend hoppa

Tell us how hoppa made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Trying to profit out of covid19
Do not book hoppa if travelling with infants, next to impossible to get baby seats.
Avoid at all cost. No driver in arrivals, emergency number did not pick up and no customer service! Find local companies instead or get a taxi. Hoppa is cheap for a reason !
Be careful with this company. When you entering flight number you must understand that this information does not matter nothing. Because if your flight late you'll lost your transfer and money. Because nobody care it. Answer from Hoppa: "If the transportation arrangements you have booked with the suppliers are for collection at an airport or port or train station and the flight, ship or train arrival is more than 45 minutes later than the time confirmed in your booking". E.g. "...the time confirmed in your booking" !!! Not actual flight arrival time. So... never again. New service GetTransfer is much better.
Avoid Avoid it you have any sence this company have no understanding of customer service apparently you mist cancel no later than 48 hours before departure. Now if your airline cancels both flights at less than 8 hours notice it more than a little difficult to do this. Do yourselves a favour book a taxi dont waste your money on Hoppa.
Worst company I have ever used customer service really non existent your on a merry go round on website complaint every phone call get rerouted so no one answers it just don’t use this transfer company save yourself a lot of grief no more time and money trying to get my money back
I Will Not Use Hoppa Again - Never Turned Up - Very Poor Customer Support and No Refund. Booked return trip with private taxi from/ to Malta Airport. Car never turned up, waited over an hour, no one answered either telephone number on paperwork. Airport Staff said this happened all the time with Hoppa. We had to use a taxi. When I complained they claimed they were at the airport for an hour, they emailed me a GPS Log which could have come from anywhere, I know they did not show up, they have not refunded my money. Customer Service means nothing to them, they are shocking, I didn't even want to give them one star.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, UNRELIABLE & IN DENIAL The issue that I have experienced was: On arrival at Lanzarote aiport on 2/12/2019 we went to the office as stated on our paperwork to find that it was closed. On the window there was a notice to make our way to bay 7 where our transfer would be waiting, after a 7 minute walk up to where the coach park is we went to bay 7 where we were told that we were not on their transfer list and were then directed back to the office where we were assured that someone would meet us, we made our way back down to the office which guess what was still closed, i spoke to a gentleman who had nothing to do with the transfer company who explained that this happened all of the time with that company and there was a little side office in the coach park. So for the second time off we went up to the coach park and found a small office where we were told the transfer was on their way. Another 15 minutes and at last the transfer turned up. On the 16/12/2019 we left our apartment at 9.30am and stood ouside of the apartment complex on the pavement waiting for our return transfer due to pick us up at 10.00am, At 10.07am i was getting concerned that the transfer was not going to turn up, so i telephoned the resort number but got an answering machine. At 10.11am i telephoned the emergency transport number who informed me that the transfer had been and waited for 10 minutes outside for us, this must of been an INVISIBLE MINI-BUS as we were outside from 9.30am, and the road that we were on is one way so they could not of missed us. This transfer never even bothered to turn up. I asked the lady on the telephone what we could do to get back to the airport and was told to make our own way. On our return i complained to Hoppa & they have now resorted to ignoring us.
Booked 6 transfers, 2 in China and 4 in Vietnam. 2 no shows leaving us stranded at Airports and 1 late cancellation, I have emailed them at least 4 times with no response. There is no contact number available for them everything is done through emails and they don’t seem to respond. We are currently canceling the rest of our transfers as they can not be relied upon.
Still waiting for my refund on my horrible experience with yourselves back in June when you failed to pick mew up twice in Benidorm . I was advised to get two taxis , which I did and now you are only paying me for the failed return trip . Without going into details on the failed pick ups , you then tell me you have paid a credit direct into my paypal account , which still basically is not there . I keep sending emails to say this refund has not arrived and even send a copy statement and still nothing . I have found Hoppa a total joke of a company and would not go near them again , a bunch of liars . Regards Mick Bihanycz from Corby, Northants
Utter garbage Booked a return private transfer in Marrakech for a mini break , despite having paid up front and confirmed all the correct details the service didn't appear. After exiting the airport exactly at the pre arranged time to the meeting point were our driver was supposed to be waiting we found numerous companies and drivers holding up name plaques . We found our name stuck to a board and no driver , there was a phone number scrawled on it and we repeatedly rang it and got no answer. We tried the supposedly 24/7 24hr emergency contact provided numerous times, goes to a recorded message in Arabic . I rang the Hoppa UK contact number from the e ticket , another automated service that tried to connect with our transport service but stated it was unavailable and we should use the complaints procedure upon return ! Thanks for leaving us stranded with no help ! A couple of locals helped ringing various numbers and interpreting the Arabic mesage but they couldn't get through either. Lost an hour in all and then all the inconvenience of trying to get currency to use an ordinary taxi to start. Hoppa leaves you high and dry as they are not available to assist and don't fulfill their commitments. I will avoid in the future and spread the word of how poor their service is. I'm not confident of a refund as they won't respond to email and there's no way of discussing with a human
Used hoppa for a recent trip, price was good and after the last time I used them the return ride didn’t arrive I thought I would give them a second chance! How wrong was I! Arrived in France pick up was there and all was good. Return journey no ride turned up, rang emergency numbers that was useless. Got a taxi to the airport and logged a complaint. Maybe it’s me unless people tell me otherwise but I thought a decent company would pay the taxi cost and half my original booking but guess what not according to hoppa who paid for the taxi and have refused to refund half the cost. The only loser is the customer so please be warned they are cheap and what’s that saying ... you pay for what you get
Would never use this company again, not only got stranded on our return journey as the driver did not show, but the customer service was appalling. We ended up paying twice for our journey home hoppa and an independat taxi. May appear to be a bargain but certainly didn't end up that way. BEWARE
First time using Hoppa and experience has been disastrous. Communication before going appalling, no contact details for the transfer company or indication on where to find our driver. Once we arrived things got worse, no one was there waiting for us, spent 30 minutes asking around the other drivers and stands before taking an alternative taxi. Received a Whatsapp message 1 hour and 40 minutes after we landed, by which point we were at the hotel. Hoppa really came in to their own upon receiving my complaint . They have refused to respond to requests for information, the little information they provided showed that the driver had got my name wrong to begin with. Hoppa have indicated that as far as they are concerned they have fulfilled their part of the contract and are refusing a refund. If I could have scored Hoppa zero stars I would have. Absolutely diabolical experience AVOID AT ALL COSTS.
hoppa is rated 1.30 based on 71 reviews