Hook & Loop Fasteners Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hook & Loop Fasteners
Read Hook & Loop Fasteners Reviews

About Hook & Loop Fasteners:

Hook and Loop Fasteners are UK authorised distributors and suppliers of only genuine VELCRO® Brand tapes. We have an extensive range of VELCRO® Brand products from non-adhesive sew-on to self adhesive tapes in various types, we also stock the ONE WRAP® tape and a complete range of consumer packs.

sales@hookandloopfasteners.co.uk

'Top Barn' Home Farm
Thorncote Road
Northill

Hook & Loop Fasteners delivered very quickly (within 2 working days) . I had to make contact with them as I stated the wrong e mail in error and they speedily corrected it. Item arrived as described, very pleased
Very fast service.
Appreciated the sizing diagram of the straps on your website. Let me get just the size that I needed.
Very quick turn around and the belts are as requested. They are nicely doing the job I hoped they would do - keeping a heating belt and a heat probe in place around a fermenting vat. Very pleased with them and the suppliers.
Very quick delivery
Prompt receipt. Just what I wanted, provided separately I was able to order more loops than hooks for removable upholstery covers. Working well.
Excellent!
Product is easy to use and arrived very promptly.
Exactly as advertised , delivered promptly.
Just what I wanted and quick service. Thank you !
Arrived very quick, just what I wanted , product excellent
Prompt delivery.
Over the Moon with the White Hook & Loop Fasteners, exactly what I was looking for and so secure. I Would Definitely use The Hook&Loop and what a Fantastic service. Recommend.
Good information on the website to help select the correct fastener type and good communication and prompt delivery, what more can one ask!
Made and order and received my goods very quickly without any problems. Not always the case these days so I was really surprised and pleased.
Really well made and good quality. Quick delivery too
Great product and swift delivery; many thanks
Purchased some Velcro hook and loop rolls. They arrived the next day!
There are lots of hook and loop products on the market, but, I use Velcro because I find it adheres well to surfaces and lasts.
I was impressed with the price of the product and the speed of delivery.
Very good price and delivered quickly. Will certainly use again, very happy.
Very good product
Super fast delivery and the fasteners are ideal. I ordered them so I could reuse lidded boxes which are now super secure and can be stored on their sides.
Great service and product.
Hook & Loop Fasteners is rated 4.93 based on 228 reviews