Hook & Loop Fasteners Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hook & Loop Fasteners
Read Hook & Loop Fasteners Reviews

About Hook & Loop Fasteners:

Hook and Loop Fasteners are UK authorised distributors and suppliers of only genuine VELCRO® Brand tapes. We have an extensive range of VELCRO® Brand products from non-adhesive sew-on to self adhesive tapes in various types, we also stock the ONE WRAP® tape and a complete range of consumer packs.

sales@hookandloopfasteners.co.uk

'Top Barn' Home Farm
Thorncote Road
Northill

very string velcro ..good!
Good quality straps, easy to make up custom sizes and fast service! Andrew M
Hook & Loop Fasteners 5 star review on 20th July 2021
Excellent speedy service. Thanks guys.
These are just what I needed. I will only be able to use one hand for a while , these straps will seal a plastic bag on the bandaged hand and go round my trainers to replace the laces
Excellent service
Great service even altered my order to a different colour without any fuss. Great fast service would gladly recommend
Easy website to navigate very good choice of products. Ordering was straight forward. Quick delivery considering items are tailor made.
Just what was needed to support my back a little more in my canvas upright camping chair.
The recommended solution was perfect, the sample and order all arrived very promptly
All went well thank goodness.
the Hook & Loop Fasteners are great it's just that I ordered them a bit to long as the go round the kite bag twice I would have returned them but it would have cost me more in postage so I'll keep them
Have bought these before and knew what to expect. Very secure fastening system but is also easy to to fit and remove. I like the fact you can order different lengths. Quick to arrive too.
Used the tape to fasten our new fly screen to the PVC window frame quick to fit and done in a very short space of time.
This was my 3rd order and as previously I was very satisfied, delivered day after ordering as promised.
Quick, efficient service and a quality product.
Clear and easy to use website. Had exactly what we wanted, for the job we needed them for. Made on receipt of order and payment and arrived much quicker than we expected. Spot on, would highly recommend.
Great selection, especially the genuine Velcro tapes. Easy online order with fast delivery
Great seller
Fast delivery and product as expected and good quality
Does the job well. Used to retain batteries in a radio controlled aeroplane.
Hook & Loop Fasteners is rated 4.93 based on 270 reviews