Hook & Loop Fasteners Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hook & Loop Fasteners
Read Hook & Loop Fasteners Reviews

About Hook & Loop Fasteners:

Hook and Loop Fasteners are UK authorised distributors and suppliers of only genuine VELCRO® Brand tapes. We have an extensive range of VELCRO® Brand products from non-adhesive sew-on to self adhesive tapes in various types, we also stock the ONE WRAP® tape and a complete range of consumer packs.

sales@hookandloopfasteners.co.uk

'Top Barn' Home Farm
Thorncote Road
Northill

Does the job well. Used to retain batteries in a radio controlled aeroplane.
Easy to use and quality for the money.
Brilliant service will definitely purchase again from this company super fast delivery
Very easy buying process and quick delivery too, which I appreciated! Straps are exactly what I needed and I am happy with them so far.
Good quality product and excellent service with prompt delivery šŸ‘
No sooner ordered than delivered!
Very happy with the product purchased, and the speed of delivery, shall be using your service again
Great product and company. Straps arrived within 24 hours.
Great service ordered one day received the next.
The product is just what I wanted
Perfect, exactly as described
Exactly what I wanted and arrived next day as promised
Great product just what I wanted
Very good ,does what it's ment to
Good service, prompt and professional.
Quality product for reasonable cost as you can get whatever size you wish and fast postal service, even just before Christmas. Would definitely recommend.
great service ordered 3 different sizes of straps to check the correct lengths these came next day, once I had the size that I needed I increased the order to 50 and again came the next day. No issues with the straps at all exactly what I had ordered
Great service and great product. Thank you. Iā€™m recommending the hook and loop fasteners to many others.
brilliantly efficient - here the next day and just what I ordered - thank-you
Item as described the service is amazing item delivered very quickly.
Hook & Loop Fasteners is rated 4.93 based on 251 reviews