Hook & Loop Fasteners Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Hook & Loop Fasteners

About Hook & Loop Fasteners: Hook and Loop Fasteners are UK authorised distributors and suppliers of only genuine VELCRO® Brand tapes. We have an extensive range of VELCRO® Brand products from non-adhesive sew-on to self adhesive tapes in various types, we also stock the ONE WRAP® tape and a complete range of consumer packs.

sales@hookandloopfasteners.co.uk

'Top Barn' Home Farm
Thorncote Road
Northill

"My Husband wanted this product. I found it and compared prices on different sites. This one was the best overall price. Does exactly what it's needed for. Speedy delivery and easy to use website."
"Very prompt service and product as advertised"
"Perfect thank you very much :)"
"Product arrived quickly but on opening was disappointed to find that the straps were blue with yellow fastenings. Cannot recall reading that these were the colours as, in the picture they appeared black. They were bought to secure a green cover over the outside awning so were totally unsuitable. However, hubby soon claimed them to secure his fishing tackle so they have been put to good use."
Hi, Thank you for your feedback. The pictures do illustrate the colour of the straps and the 'Specification' box has them listed as Blue, however I have added the colour to the main description to help clarify https://bit.ly/2Qayq1v.

Thanks again and we hope to be of service to you again in the future.
"Prompt delivery."
"Estamos muy contentos con el servicio prestado por su empresa. Fue muy fácil hacer el pedido por internet, y cumplieron con el tiempo estimado de entrega. Sin duda alguna volveríamos a utilizar los servicios de su empresa, y la recomendaremos. Muchas gracias por todo. Atentamente: Nuria Romero"
"Arrived very quickly, didn't realise they were blue with yellow fastenings which were wrong for what we wanted them for. However hubby has put them to good use in his fishing tackle so not wasted and he is pleased!!!!"
"Fast delivery as ordered."
"Happy with these – good quality and work well."
"Exactly as described"
"excellent. Just what I needed to repair a ripped gazebo cover. Same as originals."
"Excellent fast service and easy to use website"
"Goods as described and fast delivery, no problems."
"Fast, efficient service and a very competative price. Would definately use again"
"Excellent delivery service received product within 48 hrs of placing order goods also excellent do exactly what meant to do"
"Extremely helpful in identifying the product which I sought and then, when I placed my order, it was processed very quickly and arrived the following day. The product (Velcro one-wrap garden tape) is absolutely excellent (I have used it before and would still be able to use my previous tape if my husband hadn’t discovered it and nicked it from my trug). An entirely satisfactory experience."
"I've been using this double-sided hook & loop for cable management in clients offices for a few years now. It's a very effective and flexible solution which works well, quite literally through thick and thin!"
"Exactly what I wanted, quickly delivered."
"Helpful company and prompt dispatch and delivery"
"Perfect for a tall water bubble lamp for my daughter. Nice and secure, thanks to the straps. Good price and fast delivery, thanks all."
Hook & Loop Fasteners is rated 4.90 based on 94 reviews