Hook & Loop Fasteners Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Hook & Loop Fasteners

About Hook & Loop Fasteners: Hook and Loop Fasteners are UK authorised distributors and suppliers of only genuine VELCRO® Brand tapes. We have an extensive range of VELCRO® Brand products from non-adhesive sew-on to self adhesive tapes in various types, we also stock the ONE WRAP® tape and a complete range of consumer packs.

sales@hookandloopfasteners.co.uk

'Top Barn' Home Farm
Thorncote Road
Northill

"Great product value for money, will definitely be using Hook and Loop again"
"Good site to search on , plenty of choice and very prompt delivery. Thank you for your service."
"Excellent customer service and speedy delivery"
"Service,quality and delivery were all 5 star"
"Brilliant customer service. I realised I made a mistake on my order after I had submitted it and it was super easy to get this sorted out with one phone call and I was able to request a specific delivery date."
"The hook Velcro fastener is perfect for creating displays in our church foyer that can be changed on a regular basis. The lettering I've made with velcro on the back can be reused 100s of times. A wonderful product. Thank you."
"My order arrived very quickly and the product is excellent quality - just what I expected. Great service and product - I highly recommended Hook & Loop Fasteners."
"Excellent product. Used to attach number plate to caravan, very secure, would highly recommend."
"Easy to order and speedy delivery. I would re-order from this company. I haven't used the velcro yet as its for an exhibition in a few weeks."
"Very reliable supplier....will be using them again.."
"Good product and quick delivery"
"Easy to order from their website. Good product, very good delivery, good packaging."
"These things have are great. Stick to most clean surfaces. Slim profile too, so sticking my removable skirting boards was such a simple job once all the preparation was completed."
"Great ordering system, quick and easy and delivery very prompt and packaged well."
"good product very pleased thank you"
"My Husband wanted this product. I found it and compared prices on different sites. This one was the best overall price. Does exactly what it's needed for. Speedy delivery and easy to use website."
"Very prompt service and product as advertised"
Hook & Loop Fasteners is rated 4.92 based on 113 reviews