Hook & Loop Fasteners Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hook & Loop Fasteners
Read Hook & Loop Fasteners Reviews

About Hook & Loop Fasteners:

Hook and Loop Fasteners are UK authorised distributors and suppliers of only genuine VELCRO® Brand tapes. We have an extensive range of VELCRO® Brand products from non-adhesive sew-on to self adhesive tapes in various types, we also stock the ONE WRAP® tape and a complete range of consumer packs.

sales@hookandloopfasteners.co.uk

'Top Barn' Home Farm
Thorncote Road
Northill

Hook & Loop Fasteners 5 star review on 17th May 2018
More Photos & Videos
Very quick, excellent service.
Very pleased with service super quick delivery and the Velcro has done the job well .
Many Thanks
Excellent product.
Excellent products and service.
Good value & quick delivery
Just the job and the 25m pack is great value
Great product delivered very promptly. Thanks & keep up the good work!
Fantastic service. Faster than I could have imagined. Highly recommend!
The hook part of the tape was all I needed to secure the 'skirt' to the wash basin and hide all the goodies stored under it. The stuff that came with it had the sticking power of a thawing snowball. You can't beat genuine Velcro!
Perfect For securing my Tomato plants to their canes
Just what we needed arrived next day.
Great service
Just want I wanted and a very quick delivery.
Exactly what I was looking for, arrived within a couple of days and does the job it was purchased for.
Ordered a roll of Hook and a roll of Loop. Arrived in a few days. Now holding up the roman blinds I made for the conservatory.
Velcro reels exactly as expected delivered promptly
Great product and really fast service even in these difficult times, thanks again.
It is an easy product to use but the hooks don’t grip the loops as firmly as you might like. That said, if the Velcro gripped too firmly, there would be a danger to tender plant stems. I would buy again.
Such a good product and efficient service that I am just about to order again!
Thank you.
Better than the sort available in my local shops.
Hook & Loop Fasteners is rated 4.93 based on 207 reviews