Hook & Loop Fasteners Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hook & Loop Fasteners
Read Hook & Loop Fasteners Reviews

About Hook & Loop Fasteners:

Hook and Loop Fasteners are UK authorised distributors and suppliers of only genuine VELCRO® Brand tapes. We have an extensive range of VELCRO® Brand products from non-adhesive sew-on to self adhesive tapes in various types, we also stock the ONE WRAP® tape and a complete range of consumer packs.

sales@hookandloopfasteners.co.uk

'Top Barn' Home Farm
Thorncote Road
Northill

Good information on the website to help select the correct fastener type and good communication and prompt delivery, what more can one ask!
Made and order and received my goods very quickly without any problems. Not always the case these days so I was really surprised and pleased.
Really well made and good quality. Quick delivery too
Great product and swift delivery; many thanks
Purchased some Velcro hook and loop rolls. They arrived the next day!
There are lots of hook and loop products on the market, but, I use Velcro because I find it adheres well to surfaces and lasts.
I was impressed with the price of the product and the speed of delivery.
Very good price and delivered quickly. Will certainly use again, very happy.
Very good product
Super fast delivery and the fasteners are ideal. I ordered them so I could reuse lidded boxes which are now super secure and can be stored on their sides.
Great service and product.
Very quick, excellent service.
Very pleased with service super quick delivery and the Velcro has done the job well .
Many Thanks
Excellent product.
Excellent products and service.
Just the job and the 25m pack is great value
Great product delivered very promptly. Thanks & keep up the good work!
Fantastic service. Faster than I could have imagined. Highly recommend!
The hook part of the tape was all I needed to secure the 'skirt' to the wash basin and hide all the goodies stored under it. The stuff that came with it had the sticking power of a thawing snowball. You can't beat genuine Velcro!
Just what we needed arrived next day.
Great service
Just want I wanted and a very quick delivery.
Hook & Loop Fasteners is rated 4.92 based on 217 reviews