Hook & Loop Fasteners Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hook & Loop Fasteners
Read Hook & Loop Fasteners Reviews

About Hook & Loop Fasteners:

Hook and Loop Fasteners are UK authorised distributors and suppliers of only genuine VELCRO® Brand tapes. We have an extensive range of VELCRO® Brand products from non-adhesive sew-on to self adhesive tapes in various types, we also stock the ONE WRAP® tape and a complete range of consumer packs.

sales@hookandloopfasteners.co.uk

'Top Barn' Home Farm
Thorncote Road
Northill

Exactly what I wanted and arrived next day as promised
Great product just what I wanted
Very good ,does what it's ment to
Quality product for reasonable cost as you can get whatever size you wish and fast postal service, even just before Christmas. Would definitely recommend.
great service ordered 3 different sizes of straps to check the correct lengths these came next day, once I had the size that I needed I increased the order to 50 and again came the next day.
No issues with the straps at all exactly what I had ordered
Great service and great product. Thank you. I’m recommending the hook and loop fasteners to many others.
brilliantly efficient - here the next day and just what I ordered - thank-you
Item as described the service is amazing item delivered very quickly.
Good service and fast delivery
Exactly as described & very quick delivery. Would definitely recommend.
Quick and efficient just what I wanted
Hook & Loop Fasteners delivered very quickly (within 2 working days) . I had to make contact with them as I stated the wrong e mail in error and they speedily corrected it. Item arrived as described, very pleased
Very fast service.
Appreciated the sizing diagram of the straps on your website. Let me get just the size that I needed.
Very quick turn around and the belts are as requested. They are nicely doing the job I hoped they would do - keeping a heating belt and a heat probe in place around a fermenting vat. Very pleased with them and the suppliers.
Very quick delivery
Prompt receipt. Just what I wanted, provided separately I was able to order more loops than hooks for removable upholstery covers. Working well.
Excellent!
Product is easy to use and arrived very promptly.
Exactly as advertised , delivered promptly.
Just what I wanted and quick service. Thank you !
Arrived very quick, just what I wanted , product excellent