Hook & Loop Fasteners Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Hook & Loop Fasteners

About Hook & Loop Fasteners: Hook and Loop Fasteners are UK authorised distributors and suppliers of only genuine VELCRO® Brand tapes. We have an extensive range of VELCRO® Brand products from non-adhesive sew-on to self adhesive tapes in various types, we also stock the ONE WRAP® tape and a complete range of consumer packs.

sales@hookandloopfasteners.co.uk

'Top Barn' Home Farm
Thorncote Road
Northill

Click Here
"Happy with these – good quality and work well."
"Exactly as described"
"excellent. Just what I needed to repair a ripped gazebo cover. Same as originals."
"Excellent fast service and easy to use website"
"Goods as described and fast delivery, no problems."
"Fast, efficient service and a very competative price. Would definately use again"
"Excellent delivery service received product within 48 hrs of placing order goods also excellent do exactly what meant to do"
"Extremely helpful in identifying the product which I sought and then, when I placed my order, it was processed very quickly and arrived the following day. The product (Velcro one-wrap garden tape) is absolutely excellent (I have used it before and would still be able to use my previous tape if my husband hadn’t discovered it and nicked it from my trug). An entirely satisfactory experience."
"I've been using this double-sided hook & loop for cable management in clients offices for a few years now. It's a very effective and flexible solution which works well, quite literally through thick and thin!"
"Exactly what I wanted, quickly delivered."
"Helpful company and prompt dispatch and delivery"
"Perfect for a tall water bubble lamp for my daughter. Nice and secure, thanks to the straps. Good price and fast delivery, thanks all."
"The adhesive Velcro is very easy to attach."
"I use the hook strip to fasten a fine net over soem of the small widows in our home so that I can open them without letting in flies and bugs. Great!"
"Been looking for these for ages. Quick delivery, good price too."
"Great product, next day delivery, very happy"
"Great product, next day delivery, very happy"
"Product ordered and delivered within 24 hours - perfect and thank you - we will certainly use you for future requirements we have for Velcro products."
"Order was sent the same day, arrived next day. Great stuff."
Hook & Loop Fasteners is rated 4.94 based on 147 reviews