Hook & Loop Fasteners Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Hook & Loop Fasteners

About Hook & Loop Fasteners: Hook and Loop Fasteners are UK authorised distributors and suppliers of only genuine VELCRO® Brand tapes. We have an extensive range of VELCRO® Brand products from non-adhesive sew-on to self adhesive tapes in various types, we also stock the ONE WRAP® tape and a complete range of consumer packs.

sales@hookandloopfasteners.co.uk

'Top Barn' Home Farm
Thorncote Road
Northill

"The website nice and easy to use,the product just what I wanted.Delivery swift as promised ,what more can I say 'Brilliant Service'"
"First order placed via the website and it was a smooth and easy process. Would recommend."
"The hook & loop fasteners are brilliant. I’ve used some to help keep a protective boot on my dog whilst his foot heals. Also used to attach his cone to a collar and also to tidy some cables."
"Quick deliver, excellent quality"
"Queries answered promptly. Online chat was perfect, knowledgable and helpful. Product trackable, arrived perfectly as described. Extra happy with company and service."
"Super fast service. Will use again"
"I have used this company before and they have always given a quick service and quality items."
"It was easy to order and the Velcro arrived quickly. It works well so very happy with the purchase"
"They are well made and have strong adhesive backing. Very good product"
"Having placed the order it was acknowledged, dispatched and delivered in record time. A prompt and efficient service! ( I am just about to place another order on the strength of this one!)"
"Kept informed all the way through, quick delivery."
"The hook fasteners are used on our display boards and the narrow width is just what we needed."
"WEB SITE VERY GOOD AND DELIVERY WAS IST CLASS"
"Super fast delivery. Fantastic service. Regular customer."
"My original order was not suitable for the task and Hook & Loop kindly agreed to exchange to items. The replacement goods arrived promptly and a credit for the difference in the amount paid. Very impressed, good company, will recommend."
Hook & Loop Fasteners is rated 4.93 based on 127 reviews