Hook & Loop Fasteners Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Hook & Loop Fasteners

About Hook & Loop Fasteners: Hook and Loop Fasteners are UK authorised distributors and suppliers of only genuine VELCRO® Brand tapes. We have an extensive range of VELCRO® Brand products from non-adhesive sew-on to self adhesive tapes in various types, we also stock the ONE WRAP® tape and a complete range of consumer packs.

sales@hookandloopfasteners.co.uk

'Top Barn' Home Farm
Thorncote Road
Northill

"I've been using this double-sided hook & loop for cable management in clients offices for a few years now. It's a very effective and flexible solution which works well, quite literally through thick and thin!"
"Exactly what I wanted, quickly delivered."
"Helpful company and prompt dispatch and delivery"
"Perfect for a tall water bubble lamp for my daughter. Nice and secure, thanks to the straps. Good price and fast delivery, thanks all."
"The adhesive Velcro is very easy to attach."
"I use the hook strip to fasten a fine net over soem of the small widows in our home so that I can open them without letting in flies and bugs. Great!"
"Been looking for these for ages. Quick delivery, good price too."
"Great product, next day delivery, very happy"
"Great product, next day delivery, very happy"
"Product ordered and delivered within 24 hours - perfect and thank you - we will certainly use you for future requirements we have for Velcro products."
"Order was sent the same day, arrived next day. Great stuff."
"The website nice and easy to use,the product just what I wanted.Delivery swift as promised ,what more can I say 'Brilliant Service'"
"First order placed via the website and it was a smooth and easy process. Would recommend."
"The hook & loop fasteners are brilliant. I’ve used some to help keep a protective boot on my dog whilst his foot heals. Also used to attach his cone to a collar and also to tidy some cables."
"Quick deliver, excellent quality"
"Queries answered promptly. Online chat was perfect, knowledgable and helpful. Product trackable, arrived perfectly as described. Extra happy with company and service."
"Super fast service. Will use again"
"I have used this company before and they have always given a quick service and quality items."
Hook & Loop Fasteners is rated 4.92 based on 119 reviews