Hook & Loop Fasteners Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Hook & Loop Fasteners

About Hook & Loop Fasteners: Hook and Loop Fasteners are UK authorised distributors and suppliers of only genuine VELCRO® Brand tapes. We have an extensive range of VELCRO® Brand products from non-adhesive sew-on to self adhesive tapes in various types, we also stock the ONE WRAP® tape and a complete range of consumer packs.

sales@hookandloopfasteners.co.uk

'Top Barn' Home Farm
Thorncote Road
Northill

"The hook Velcro fastener is perfect for creating displays in our church foyer that can be changed on a regular basis. The lettering I've made with velcro on the back can be reused 100s of times. A wonderful product. Thank you."
"My order arrived very quickly and the product is excellent quality - just what I expected. Great service and product - I highly recommended Hook & Loop Fasteners."
"Excellent product. Used to attach number plate to caravan, very secure, would highly recommend."
"Easy to order and speedy delivery. I would re-order from this company. I haven't used the velcro yet as its for an exhibition in a few weeks."
"Very reliable supplier....will be using them again.."
"Good product and quick delivery"
"Easy to order from their website. Good product, very good delivery, good packaging."
"These things have are great. Stick to most clean surfaces. Slim profile too, so sticking my removable skirting boards was such a simple job once all the preparation was completed."
"Great ordering system, quick and easy and delivery very prompt and packaged well."
"good product very pleased thank you"
"My Husband wanted this product. I found it and compared prices on different sites. This one was the best overall price. Does exactly what it's needed for. Speedy delivery and easy to use website."
"Very prompt service and product as advertised"
"Product arrived quickly but on opening was disappointed to find that the straps were blue with yellow fastenings. Cannot recall reading that these were the colours as, in the picture they appeared black. They were bought to secure a green cover over the outside awning so were totally unsuitable. However, hubby soon claimed them to secure his fishing tackle so they have been put to good use."
Hi, Thank you for your feedback. The pictures do illustrate the colour of the straps and the 'Specification' box has them listed as Blue, however I have added the colour to the main description to help clarify https://bit.ly/2Qayq1v.

Thanks again and we hope to be of service to you again in the future.
"Estamos muy contentos con el servicio prestado por su empresa. Fue muy fácil hacer el pedido por internet, y cumplieron con el tiempo estimado de entrega. Sin duda alguna volveríamos a utilizar los servicios de su empresa, y la recomendaremos. Muchas gracias por todo. Atentamente: Nuria Romero"
"Arrived very quickly, didn't realise they were blue with yellow fastenings which were wrong for what we wanted them for. However hubby has put them to good use in his fishing tackle so not wasted and he is pleased!!!!"
Hook & Loop Fasteners is rated 4.93 based on 127 reviews