Hook & Loop Fasteners Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hook & Loop Fasteners
Read Hook & Loop Fasteners Reviews

About Hook & Loop Fasteners:

Hook and Loop Fasteners are UK authorised distributors and suppliers of only genuine VELCRO® Brand tapes. We have an extensive range of VELCRO® Brand products from non-adhesive sew-on to self adhesive tapes in various types, we also stock the ONE WRAP® tape and a complete range of consumer packs.

sales@hookandloopfasteners.co.uk

'Top Barn' Home Farm
Thorncote Road
Northill

The hook part of the tape was all I needed to secure the 'skirt' to the wash basin and hide all the goodies stored under it. The stuff that came with it had the sticking power of a thawing snowball. You can't beat genuine Velcro!
Perfect For securing my Tomato plants to their canes
Just what we needed arrived next day.
Great service
Just want I wanted and a very quick delivery.
Exactly what I was looking for, arrived within a couple of days and does the job it was purchased for.
Ordered a roll of Hook and a roll of Loop. Arrived in a few days. Now holding up the roman blinds I made for the conservatory.
Velcro reels exactly as expected delivered promptly
Great product and really fast service even in these difficult times, thanks again.
It is an easy product to use but the hooks don’t grip the loops as firmly as you might like. That said, if the Velcro gripped too firmly, there would be a danger to tender plant stems. I would buy again.
Such a good product and efficient service that I am just about to order again!
Thank you.
Better than the sort available in my local shops.
Easy to order & delivered quick, very good product.
Delivery was slightly later than indicated but under today conditions was acceptable.
Great product, fast delivery
Fast delivery of one of my favourite gardening products because they are so versatile and useful.
The package was delivered on time and well packaged
Excellent service .. quick delivery even during Covid time.
Product good , no problems , delivered on time thanks
Product received on time and well packaged. Would definitely recommend this company to others.
Hook & Loop Fasteners is rated 4.92 based on 219 reviews