Honest Grapes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Honest Grapes
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Honest Grapes Reviews

About Honest Grapes:

Quality and value from independent growers - a refreshing new wine marketplace.

Honest Grapes began with a mix of wine enthusiasts, wine professionals, and friends seeking a good selection of great value, quality wines, at prices that are fair and equitable both for the customers and for the producers.

We also wanted a website that had a community feel with fun social tasting events: a back-to-basics, no nonsense, exciting approach to such a glorious product.

The result is Honest Grapes - the quality wine marketplace. We’re pretty proud of be a part of it and we rather hope you will be too.

02036031646

info@honestgrapes.co.uk

Suite 104, Access Storage 141-157 Acre Lane

Tell us how Honest Grapes made you happy
I ordered a bottle of Vintage Dom Perignon 2009 for Christmas. Christian McLarnon asked me to post a positive review. Here my response: "As much as I would like to to leave a positve review on your website, as requested, I cannot. I regret to report the Dom Perignon vinatge 2009, ordered especially for Christmas Day, was not a success. Indeed, it was an unmitigated disaster: quite clearly off and the entire contents of this beautiful bottle had to be unceremoniously disposed of [I attached 2 images with the bottle emptied in the kitchen sink]. ... "

Mr McLarnon replied by offering me "compensation", offering me 'deals' on other champagnes (not Dom P!).

I am afraid, just not good enough. I know my champagne and i this bottle was OFF. I should have been compensated properly. So it's back to Laithwhaites. DIShonest Grapes?

Angus Neill
an@felder.uk
I ordered a bottle of champagne to be delivered the following day. It was sent by normal delivery and arrived 3 days late. I only used your company because you promised next day delivery. The only thing I needed you to do, you failed to do. When I drew the error to your attention I got a 'shit happens' type of response and an offer of a discount on my next purchase from your company (this will never be used, I can absolutely assure you, as I will never use your company again. I hope that the full extent of my dissatisfaction with your company is adequately set out in these comments.
6 bottles were wrongly delivered.
Notified and in response Bree was copied and was supposed to arrange swap
No contact
E-mailed chase to Bree and so far no response
Honest Grapes is rated 4.80 based on 186 reviews