Honest Grapes Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Honest Grapes

About Honest Grapes: Quality and value from independent growers - a refreshing new wine marketplace.

Honest Grapes began with a mix of wine enthusiasts, wine professionals, and friends seeking a good selection of great value, quality wines, at prices that are fair and equitable both for the customers and for the producers.

We also wanted a website that had a community feel with fun social tasting events: a back-to-basics, no nonsense, exciting approach to such a glorious product.

The result is Honest Grapes - the quality wine marketplace. We’re pretty proud of be a part of it and we rather hope you will be too.

info@honestgrapes.co.uk

Live Chat

How would you rate Honest Grapes ?

"Top notch"
"Invariably very good and interesting wines. Website is informative and their recommendations are mostly excellent."
"Prompt delivery, good communication, nice to talk to."
"Amazingly attentive and helpful. Really glad I've become a customer of this wonderful company. Highly recommended."
"Excellent and HONEST!"
"Excellent service all round"
"Always interesting and quality"
"Very good selection of wines, and lovely people to deal with"
"Good and accurate appraisal of wines recommended and they listen to your preferences!"
"The best wine club ever: Great recommendations and brilliant value. But above all, knowledgeable, approachable and down right friendly staff that make wine tasting, drinking and buying about as much fun as you can have with your clothes on."
"love it"
"The people at Honest Grapes are friendly and very knowledgeable about wine. They have an interesting variety of wine available and occasionally make special offers on some selections. I am very happy to have found them and shall be ordering some more wine very soon!"
"I ordered a bottle of Vintage Dom Perignon 2009 for Christmas. Christian McLarnon asked me to post a positive review. Here my response: "As much as I would like to to leave a positve review on your website, as requested, I cannot. I regret to report the Dom Perignon vinatge 2009, ordered especially for Christmas Day, was not a success. Indeed, it was an unmitigated disaster: quite clearly off and the entire contents of this beautiful bottle had to be unceremoniously disposed of [I attached 2 images with the bottle emptied in the kitchen sink]. ... " Mr McLarnon replied by offering me "compensation", offering me 'deals' on other champagnes (not Dom P!). I am afraid, just not good enough. I know my champagne and i this bottle was OFF. I should have been compensated properly. So it's back to Laithwhaites. DIShonest Grapes? Angus Neill an@felder.uk"
"Order arrived safely and very well packaged. Exactly as described. Would definitely use this company again."
"Very pleased. Quick delivery, well packaged."
"Great wines and great service. I would recommend buying wines from Honest Grapes. 😀"
"We received our order very quickly and it was very well packaged. Great price too."
"Excellent service. The champagne was brilliantly presented. Would highly recommend."
"Very prompt delivery and personalised follow-up to ensure my order arrived safely."
"Excellent service the bottle arrived very quick and was very well packaged"
Honest Grapes is rated 4.74 based on 91 reviews