Honest Grapes Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Honest Grapes

About Honest Grapes: Quality and value from independent growers - a refreshing new wine marketplace.

Honest Grapes began with a mix of wine enthusiasts, wine professionals, and friends seeking a good selection of great value, quality wines, at prices that are fair and equitable both for the customers and for the producers.

We also wanted a website that had a community feel with fun social tasting events: a back-to-basics, no nonsense, exciting approach to such a glorious product.

The result is Honest Grapes - the quality wine marketplace. We’re pretty proud of be a part of it and we rather hope you will be too.

info@honestgrapes.co.uk

How would you rate Honest Grapes ?

"The people at Honest Grapes are friendly and very knowledgeable about wine. They have an interesting variety of wine available and occasionally make special offers on some selections. I am very happy to have found them and shall be ordering some more wine very soon!"
"I ordered a bottle of Vintage Dom Perignon 2009 for Christmas. Christian McLarnon asked me to post a positive review. Here my response: "As much as I would like to to leave a positve review on your website, as requested, I cannot. I regret to report the Dom Perignon vinatge 2009, ordered especially for Christmas Day, was not a success. Indeed, it was an unmitigated disaster: quite clearly off and the entire contents of this beautiful bottle had to be unceremoniously disposed of [I attached 2 images with the bottle emptied in the kitchen sink]. ... " Mr McLarnon replied by offering me "compensation", offering me 'deals' on other champagnes (not Dom P!). I am afraid, just not good enough. I know my champagne and i this bottle was OFF. I should have been compensated properly. So it's back to Laithwhaites. DIShonest Grapes? Angus Neill an@felder.uk"
"Order arrived safely and very well packaged. Exactly as described. Would definitely use this company again."
"Very pleased. Quick delivery, well packaged."
"Great wines and great service. I would recommend buying wines from Honest Grapes. 😀"
"We received our order very quickly and it was very well packaged. Great price too."
"Excellent service. The champagne was brilliantly presented. Would highly recommend."
"Very prompt delivery and personalised follow-up to ensure my order arrived safely."
"Excellent service the bottle arrived very quick and was very well packaged"
"I ordered a large amount of wine for my company and it was delivered on time and the communication was great. Great service and I wouldn't hesitate to order again in the future."
"The excellent choice, easy to use website and fantastic pricing drew me in. The speedy delivery and superb protective packaging will keep me coming back for more!"
"Amazing customer service! I ordered six boxes of the Taste Lab for gifts. Unfortunately four of the boxes were damaged in transit which made the gifts look shabby, although the contents (bottles) were intact. Within an hour of emailing Honest Grapes to advise them of my disappointment I received a reply assuring me that replacement boxes would be sent immediately. Within three days I received the replacements plus constant update tracking on the new delivery. The items are great, the customer service is brilliant and we will definitely use again. Our customers were also over the moon with the innovative and quality gifts. Lorraine Barnes Burton, CEO, British Travel Awards."
"Quick delivery with a great range of drinks"
"Great commuications Great service! Item was well packed and protected will definitely use again ?????????? service????????"
"it's the first time I have used Honest Grapes and I needed to contact them about the delivery, they were responsive and very helpful, the site is well laid out and the prices are competitive, also the packaging is very good, will be using again."
"My first order with Honest Grapes. For my particular order they were the lowest price I could find. Quick turn around on delivery. Would definitely use again."
"Great customer service with a personal touch, and well-priced Dom Perignon"
"The champagne was th best price I found. It came packed very well and delivered within reasonabl time. In all a good trouble free experience I will certainly use you again and recommend you to friends who drink more champagne than me. Thanks for your excellent service. I"
"Excellent first class service. Simple and easy ordering, delivery well within expectations."
"Best price and delivery on time. Would use them again."
Honest Grapes is rated 4.70 based on 80 reviews