Honest Grapes Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Honest Grapes

About Honest Grapes: Quality and value from independent growers - a refreshing new wine marketplace.

Honest Grapes began with a mix of wine enthusiasts, wine professionals, and friends seeking a good selection of great value, quality wines, at prices that are fair and equitable both for the customers and for the producers.

We also wanted a website that had a community feel with fun social tasting events: a back-to-basics, no nonsense, exciting approach to such a glorious product.

The result is Honest Grapes - the quality wine marketplace. We’re pretty proud of be a part of it and we rather hope you will be too.

02036031646

info@honestgrapes.co.uk

Suite 104, Access Storage 141-157 Acre Lane

Tell us how Honest Grapes made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"The product (Don Perignon 2008) was delivered quickly and arrived in perfect condition. The price was excellent. Had the bottle at the weekend and everyone loved it. Thank you."
"There were only 3 on-line suppliers of the wine I wanted to buy. I went with Honest Grape because their website was the easiest to use with the clearest information. Having received my wine I am especially pleased to have chosen them as the whole experience from purchase to delivery has been excellent - fast, efficient and trouble free. I will use them again."
"Can’t fault the service I received from Honest Grapes my order was dispatched promptly and very securely packed in rock solid professional packaging."
"Excellent selection of wine, I contacted Honest Grapes wanting a selection of wines for myself and they supplied a mixed case of white rose and red within my given budget. I also wanted a good bottle of red wine to give as a special birthday present to a friend, They supplied a perfect bottle which delighted it’s discerning recipient. Excellent price, Excellent service"
"This was a gift. It arrived within two days and the recipient was delighted. The service from Honest Grapes was excellent."
"Good wine at very attractive prices, backed up by excellent customer service and delivery. Highly recommended."
"Just perfect 👍"
"Very good service"
"Great customer service. Champagne delicious and delivered on time! Thank you!"
"I love being a Premier Crew member of Honest Grapes giving me access to such carefully selected and unique wines as well as access to producers of such special wines through their events. The personal touch and advice is excellent and helping me to grow a confidence with a collection of truly gorgeous wines."
"We love Tom and with very few exceptions your wines are always exceptional. However they are expensive and you do have a habit of bombarding your customers with emails which can get exhausting."
"A great small company with big ideas - good events, personal service and some wines I love. Keep up the good work team!"
"Support them: Win/Win."
"Interesting wine and great events."
"Very pleased with prompt service & timely responses to my online issues - well done & good luck for the future!"
"Love this team, they are straight forward and incredibly helpful in sourcing wines I like or recommending others that are similar. They really are in it for the love of wine and not to make a quick buck at every possible opportunity. Very refreshing company who practice their honest motto."
"There was a minor hiccup, which -more importantly-was efficiently resolved. Top notch customer service."
"Very quick. Easy to use"
"super speedy delivery, personal & attentive service & a wonderful selection of wines.... what could be better!"
"This is a small wine company but with an excellent selection of interesting wines, particularly from the new world."
Honest Grapes is rated 4.78 based on 123 reviews