The Home Fusion Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Home Fusion Company
Read The Home Fusion Company Reviews

About The Home Fusion Company:

The Online Mini Department Store. A family run business we offer something for everyone! Our ranges include Home & Office Stationery, Gifts, Garden & DIY, Pets Corner, Toys & Party. FREE DELIVERY for UK orders over just £15!

Tell us how The Home Fusion Company made you happy
Very pleased with my purchase of a garden ornament. Website very easy to use and delivery was very prompt.
fast delivery and product was as advertised
Excellent result! Just what I ordered and quick delivery
Purchased some lovely cards & very impressed with their customer services.
Thank you. Excellent customer service will be coming back to buy more 😊
Items as described and a reasonable price. Thank you
Arrived on time and a great product will definitely be using this company again
Your service was very good but sad to say the clock is the worst thing I have ever bought but so cheap it hasn't been worth the cost of sending it back. Ignoring the hairline crack in the face, the second had wouldn't go round as it caught on the hour hand. After slight adjustment I got it going but it gained 10 minutes every hour, then the minute hand dropped loose. At least the terracotta face has a use, broken up as drainage crocks at the bottom of plant pots. Sorry.
I've ordered twice from The Home Fusion Company in a short space of time. I've been extremely pleased with all the items I have ordered. Excellent value for money and a whole range of different goods to choose from. I will be ordering again at some point.
Easy to use website. Goods ordered great value for money, delivery charges were also fine. Goods were of a fragile nature, but extremely well packaged. Very, very happy with everything.
What a fabulous little find! The home Fusion company have some lovely boxes of cards for all occasions and the designs were really good. Delivery time was good. I’m really impressed with my order.
Good quality, good price. Thanku
Read the description before you buy. I thought I was getting about 20 rubber balls, and to my shock there was only one. My fault, dog loved it though!
Sent me rubbish and had to escalate to Pay Pal to obtain a refund as seller refused !
Really sorry you feel you had a bad experience with us. We did ask that you return the item for a refund as the item was not faulty or broken but unfortunately you were not prepared to do this. We authorised the refund as a goodwill gesture. Apologies again.
Exactly the right product delivered in minimal packaging and in good time. I could ask for no more! Happy customer
despite the lack of stock due to covid 19 the staff do great and deliver on time. putting an other order in today for a good deal in garden gloves
First time I have shopped online with Home Fusion and I ordered packs of birthday cards, very impressed with the care that had been taken in their presentation. Will use them again
Ordered some small beakers for the little kiddies. Product arrived packaged appropriately and was as stated. No fussing - very good
Ordered for children’s party bags and was super impressed with the speed and quality of my order. Would most definitely recommend and use again!
Great Quality, Just what I wanted at a fair price.
The Home Fusion Company is rated 4.75 based on 61 reviews