The Home Fusion Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Home Fusion Company
Read The Home Fusion Company Reviews

About The Home Fusion Company:

The Online Mini Department Store. A family run business we offer something for everyone! Our ranges include Home & Office Stationery, Gifts, Garden & DIY, Pets Corner, Toys & Party. FREE DELIVERY for UK orders over just £15!

Tell us how The Home Fusion Company made you happy
It was a speedy process and I am pleased with the products. But, I found the website inscrutable and difficult to work out. It may have been because I was using my iPad, but I had to ring up in the end and ask advise on ordering online. I don't usually have trouble. Would definitely use again and I found the prices very reasonable. Thank you.
Super fast delivery thank you!
Excellent value for money. Good quality cards and a fair size.
Very impressed with my purchase of assorted birthday cards. Good quality and fantastic price
very pleased thankyou
Delivered as described, exactly what we wanted!
Good product and fast delivery
Easy to order, good products and fast delivery.
Great value for money combined with fast delivery and excellent customer service.
Will definitely be buying from this company again.
everything was as I expected! delivery spot on
Everything arrived ontime and was very pleased with my purchases.
I haven't received my purchase yet!
Hi, thanks for your review and so sorry to hear your order has not arrived. We notice that the order was shipped to New Zealand. Deliveries to New Zealand take on average 3-4 weeks to arrive from the UK. Thanks for your patience and we are sure your order will arrive shortly.
Easy to use, turned up when they said it would. Item was great thank you
Prompt delivery and a good quality product.. No complaints at all.. !!!!
Excellent cussstomer service. Would recommend 👍
Efficient service, quick delivery and good quality packs of cards at a great price. Will definitely be ordering again.
Quick delivery and everything as ordered
The Home Fusion Company is rated 4.65 based on 17 reviews