The Home Fusion Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Home Fusion Company
Read The Home Fusion Company Reviews

About The Home Fusion Company:

The Online Mini Department Store. A family run business we offer something for everyone! Our ranges include Home & Office Stationery, Gifts, Garden & DIY, Pets Corner, Toys & Party. FREE DELIVERY for UK orders over just £15!

Tell us how The Home Fusion Company made you happy
Overall good customer services and very pleased with my purchase orders, particularly the diaries. The art illustration is beautiful.
Great service - quick delivery. Easy to do business with. Good quality. Thank you
Recently discovered this family tun business and was very impressed. Item came very quickly and was very well packed. I had also raised a question and received a call back with the answer. Brilliant and would definitely recommend and use again.
Went to three shops in town looking for Peppa Pig birthday paper as they all advertised online that they stocked it, but none of them had it. Went online again and found Home Fusion who had some. I ordered it and it arrived very promptly. Delighted with the service. Would use again
Quick delivery
Fast delivery & great product, will definitely shop agaon
You cancel my order the next day... Wast of time.
Hi, thanks for your order and we are so sorry we could not fulfil it. We appreciate it's not good for you the customer when this happens. You ordered several very popular lines and the speed of sales simply caught us out. Apologies for that and I hope you will consider us again. Regards Chris
Good product and speedy delivery
Item came very quickly. Thank you for your speedy delivery
Great prices and swift delivery.. thank you!
My first experience of this company. All went well - clear communications and prompt delivery
Easy to order, prompt delivery and very pleased with product. Impressed with the fact packer’s name included so if something is wrong or damaged you can trace that person to identify problem.
a PLEASURE USING HOME FUSION, I FOUND WHAT I WANTED VERY EASILY AND I RECEIVED THE PURCHASE A DAY LATER. I SHALL DEFINITELY USE HOME FUSION AGAIN...
Great products at a great price and quick delivery, very impressed
Ordering simple, delivery on time, goods as described. Everyhing satisfactory.
Xlant Thanks.
Received in good time nice cards good price
Ordered a diary, biro not glued on securely, pen & elastic holder came away before first use, sorry
Delivered very quickly and packaged well
With so many different #home' sites, this is one of the best! Would recommend to others for quality and excellent service. One of my favourites by far.
The Home Fusion Company is rated 4.71 based on 99 reviews