The Home Fusion Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Home Fusion Company
Read The Home Fusion Company Reviews

About The Home Fusion Company:

The Online Mini Department Store. A family run business we offer something for everyone! Our ranges include Home & Office Stationery, Gifts, Garden & DIY, Pets Corner, Toys & Party. FREE DELIVERY for UK orders over just £15!

Tell us how The Home Fusion Company made you happy
Delivered on time and parcel was intact!!
Items ordered did not arrive. No response from company when contacted them about this.
The product itself was not as the picture. I wanted 3 separate bags in each and now have to split myself but the company was efficient and delivery speedy. Emails notified me of my order etc. I would order again from them
Excellent service! My order arrived in record time!
Items arrived very quickly, exactly as I ordered, very efficient company. Well done !
Great with quick delivery and best price around
Good Company, sorted out my problem quickly.
Despite being really well rapped the glass was smashed this is not your fault maybe you could use something else rather than glass
Arrived as promised and did the job
A very good company with lots of interesting things. I had a problem, but, they sorted it out very quickly at no extra cost which is great.
Good choice, great quality
very professional from first to last with my purchase, which arrived on time,thank you D H
It was very simple from beginning to end. I was kept informed by email about the progress of my order which arrived very quickly & all was as it should be. Thank you.
First class thank you
My order was delivered quickly as usual. I have made several orders with Home Fusion so as you will guess I am a satisfied customer
Small battery torches arrived on time and are perfect.
Good prices, fast delivery, will use again
A Very good service. Very impressive and happy to recommend.
Website was easy to navigate, I gave a 4 star because I think a notification telling me when to expect my parcel would have been helpful as I was about to go out when the delivery driver knocked on our door.
Very pleased with my wooden stand with artificial plants in it fast delivery good updates well packed would recommend
The Home Fusion Company is rated 4.72 based on 177 reviews