Homefront Products Reviews

Read Homefront Products Reviews

01977 521 986

Homefront, Tayson House, Methley Road,

Tell us how Homefront Products made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Fantastic service, I had a query with the order and on calling the query was answered quickly and efficiently, someone called me back, very friendly, and I was further updated by email.
Brilliant love it 😊
had my electric blanket for many years , it's been second to none.unfortunately the controls on 1 side has gone so ordered a new connector but on arrival find they have changed.I contacted the firm and although they couldn't supply me due to the age of the blanket they couldn't have been more helpful or polite. can't recommend this firm or product enough.
Having owned the heated throw for five years plus with constant use the wiring near the control unit became frayed - I thought I would simply take the controller apart and rewire it but finding it was a soldered joint resigned myself to throwing (excuse the pun) the whole thing away.
On researching the website I found that I could order a replacement controller for a reasonable price thereby extending the life of my throw
Lovely and warm it's got good settings you can put it on timer can have your body or your feet warm
they've moved the connectors down slightly lower down the mattress which they are both connected top and bottom so I can't leave it on the bedside table anymore more and it it just makes it slightly awkward compared to what I was used to with the last one I had other than that does the job
I ordered the wrong size electric blanket but had not cut the security tag to open the package and Homefront were happy to take back the blanket if I paid return postage. They credited me the full amount back very quickly. I was then able to order the correct size blanket.
SDuperb replacement for worn out controller
Just what was needed
It arrived pretty promptly. Unfortunately it sort of fizzed and blew up when plugged in. I'm thinking a complete new throw is what is needed now.
This is the first Homefront Product I have purchased. I will definitely be looking at other products in their range.
Good service, fast delivery.
Electric blanket works well. Reasonably priced.
Good service, quick delivery, very good price. Delighted.
Pretty high failure rate
Excellent product, superb quality and heat levels.
This basic electric blanket was to replace a more sophisticated Hoomefront blanket so not expecting like for like. It’s good quality and does exactly what is required. For £30 it’s real value for money.
Speedy delivery. Good product so far.
This is an excellent item! What a joy to get into bed!
Exactly as described - very happy with purchase
Heats up more slowly than Dreamland one I had previously, which packed up after a couple of years. This one has more control (top half and bottom half of bed have separate heat settings), as well as two sides of the bed having separate controllers. So far, so good. Will see how long it lasts.
Homefront Products is rated 4.75 based on 65 reviews