Homefront Products Reviews

of reviewers recommend Homefront Products
Read Homefront Products Reviews
I am delighted with my electric clothes airer which is useful addition to my life! The price was excellent and the delivery worked well. Thank you.
Haven’t used it yet apart from making sure it works so cannot really comment but the whole buying process went extremely well and very quick delivery.
The Black Spots have been on this glass fiber canopy (25ftX7ft) for many years, sprayed Roof Cleaner on as instructed left if for 1hr, washed it off, excellent job, good as new. Thank you. Dougie Ross.
Positive so far though not used much yet.
I only needed to replace one of the control units for our double electric blanket. The website was helpful in that I found a replacement, at a sensible price . . . but the free delivery didn't apply to Norther Ireland. By the time delivery had been added to the invoice, the price had doubled, maybe even more than doubled. Does it really cost over £15 to ship a controller costing around £15? Of course not. I got it sent, free shipping, to a friend's house in England & then paid him £5-50 to cover the shipping to Northern Ireland.
Service and the item I bought was perfect I am very satisfied
Arrived very quickly, lovely product happy to use them again
Perfect fit over deep mattress. Only used my side a couple of times due to summertime. It does take longer than my previous one to heat, but not a problem. It's nice to have the separate body/feet settings. Very easy controls (child's play), am very pleased up to present time.
Excellent service from this company after one of our electric blanket dual controls stopped working. New controller solved the problem,
Have only ever bought their sleeping blankets with separate controls for each side, and separate controls for body and feet areas, but they are great!
Easy to order and quick delivery. Removal of old and fitting of new simple. Works as expected.
I bought this electric blanket for my daughter as her bedroom has three external walls and is always cold. She is thrilled. It has transformed her space, her room feels more inviting and restful as her bed is warm. She even has to evict her sisters, who slip upstairs, pop her blanket on and toast themselves under the cover. I am really pleased that it has 2 separately controlled sides, making it truly user friendly, and it can be washed. A great product. I am very satisfied and would definitely recommend. Other comparable products I looked at before making this purchase didn't seen to stay in place well and this does, so all round I am very happy
Arrived next day ,,Love that I can do whole body and my husband can do his feet
Received the electric blanket very quickly but have not used it yet and so cannot give a revue. But as said very happy with the prompt service.
Superb customer service. You find out how good a company is when something goes wrong, and this company is exemplary. I had a problem with one of their blankets, and they took ownership of it, and rectified the situation in a very timely and professional manner. Thank you.
Please see below
Easy to operate, very good coverage in terms of all the bed gets warm and their are different heat settings for body and feet. Excellent purchase.
we bought this for my 95 year old mother, she thinks it's wonderful although old folks don't do digital very well but we think she's got it now! Thank you.
I purchased a replacement controller for an electric blanket that was still working fine except that one of the two controllers had died. The Homefront website indicated that the controller in question was suitable for ACHNW models. Ours is an ACHNWK - the K presumable indicating King Size. Delivery was prompt & without problems but when the controller arrived the plug was not compatible with our electric blanket - purchased 2012/3 so perhaps the pins have changed since? It would have been useful to have known this in advance as without a husband handy with electrical tools & who managed a work around I would still have half an electric blanket! Having said that I'm pretty happy with the fact that the original item has lasted so well & that spare parts are available.
The heat pad arrived quickly and worked exactly as described. That's all you want, does what it says, no frills, no fuss, just a good product working as described.
Homefront Products is rated 4.70 based on 167 reviews