Homefront Products Reviews

Read Homefront Products Reviews

01977 521 986

Homefront, Tayson House, Methley Road,

Tell us how Homefront Products made you happy
Delighted with this product, so comfortable to get into bed. My husband likes it hot but I prefer warm, so the dual controls make it ideal for us. We were so impressed with this blanket that have also purchased it for my elderly Mum. Do not hesitate, this is a great buy.
Brilliant product - have now bought several of the dual control blankets as gifts. Everyone has been very happy with them. Would recommend them to anyone.
Bought this heated throw for my Mum as I already have one myself. It does a great job of keeping me cosy on an evening and Mum is equally happy with hers.
brilliant service from A to Z delivered to the door two days after ordering A timely Xmas present for a family member
Worked perfectly. Quick and easy to find on the website and arrived very quickly. Great service!
The electric blanket I ordered as a Christmas present was delivered very quickly and I understand it was very well received and enjoyed!
Great service!
Great blanket. Heats up very quickly. My only complaint is that it doesn't fit my single bed. Considerably bigger so not a good comfortable fit.
Hi Sheila,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm sorry to hear the blanket doesn't quite fit your bed. Unfortunately we don't stock any smaller sizes, but we'd be happy to arrange a partial refund for you by way of an apology. Alternatively you can always return your blanket to us for a full refund.
Drop us an email at sales@hygienesuppliesdirect.co.uk or call 0800 091 3171 and we'll be happy to sort this for you.
Stay safe out there.
Best regards
Customer Service Team
Homefront
Bought this for a friend as I have two and are very happy with them .Best Wishes for 2021.
An excellent choice and they delivered what I ordered extremely quickly.
This is the best item I have purchased in years. A quality product. The under blanket fits the double mattress perfectly and the side nets hold it firmly in place. The controllers are spot on with heat range from 1 to 9, and the timer 1 hour through to 12 hours. The electrical socket on the blanket to which the controller attaches is well positioned and not noticeable when laying in bed. Being only 60 Watts the blanket ideally needs to be switched on about an hour before bedtime in cold weather in order to have a hot bed to climb into - this is quite normal and was the case in the 1960's when I last had an electric blanket. I cannot fault this product and have no hesitation in recommending it.

Ordering the blanket via the Homefront website was simplicity itself. I ordered it around midday and it arrived mid morning the following day, now that's what I call great customer service.
Brilliant heated blanket
Great product and very happy with it.
Fitted easily and warms up nicely, easy to control. Heaven on a cold night, I’m impressed.
I purchased a king size electric blanket this week and the size is perfect. It fits every inch of the mattress and the valance tucks in nicely. Delivery was prompt and, although not cheap, it appears to be an excellent product and hopefully will last for many years.
good quality product for the price but the zip broken on the cover after only a month's use.
Prompt delivery, fitted my king size bed easily, generous skirt and my mattress is deep, generous cables so no need for an extension lead, lovely thick fleece. BUT with my last blanket I switched on about level 6 for maybe ten minutes but with this one even on 9 for an hour I’d say it takes the chill off , not much warmer than that. Such a disappointment.
Perfect, clothes dry in less than a day. Light and easy to fold away.
Excellent website and customer service, Electric blanket arrived within 3 days and good value.
Heat from blanket is very good save it is not uniform over the whole blanket with one side and bottom warmer than centre and other side.
Brilliant blanket, so many variations of heat. So soft it makes it warm without feeling the wires, as you can with some other makes.
Amply fits 200x90mm bed. Slower to warm up than the previous electric blanket. Easy to set heat level and time.
Homefront Products is rated 4.68 based on 127 reviews