Homefront Products Reviews

01977 521 986

Homefront, Tayson House, Methley Road,

Tell us how Homefront Products made you happy
best we have had
Very pleased with this ,easy to place and the dual heat switches ,so each side can be a different temperature if desired is a bonus
A bit flimsy but does the job
Review of belt below
I love this electric blanket. I bought one for my daughter and she loves it too. Great value for money.
Product is reasonably priced. Courier (DHL) failed to deliver on stated date. Controller poorly packed without any protective padding to ensure it did not rattle around in an oversized box.
After receiving 2 items with clear damage (although not particularly resulting from any external package damage - more likely manufacture/production handling), very swift and easy returns process.
Third time lucky on receiving an undamaged airer.
We are delighted with our kingsize electric blanket, which replaced a superking one that we had on our previous bed. They were both manufactured by Homefront. We particularly appreciate the deep "skirt" which tucks under the mattress, having in the distant past messed about with very unsatisfactory tapes.
Excellent product. Easy to use. Would recommend both the product and Homefront
great to set up and easy to use works great
Lovely quality.
29/6/20 I wanted an under blanket which could heat my feet separately from the body and this suits excellently also material is excellent and the elasticated skirting excellent. So why only 3 stars: the reason is - the control software. The default setting as soon as switched on is 1 hour 9 foot 9 body. Good for maxium heating then when you get in bed you can reduce to the required amount. When I get in bed I set 2 hrs 0 body 4 foot. Now if during the night there is an interruption in the electricity supply, lightning for example, for only a few seconds or longer, when the supply is resumed and you are asleep the blanket will switch on at default setting and you will not know until you feel extremely hot. I use a timer at the main socket to switch off at the main wall socket for the same time I set the timer on the blanket control to overcome this. The solution would be for the manufacturers to make the default setting I hour O feet O body.
We were surprised by two things. First, how long it takes for the blanket to actually heat up. Frustratingly longer than our old blanket. Secondly , the LED display on the switch unit is difficult to read. Not impressed.
Good product. Delivered quickly.
I am satisfied with the product I ordered and the delivery.
Fantastic service, I had a query with the order and on calling the query was answered quickly and efficiently, someone called me back, very friendly, and I was further updated by email.
Brilliant love it 😊
had my electric blanket for many years , it's been second to none.unfortunately the controls on 1 side has gone so ordered a new connector but on arrival find they have changed.I contacted the firm and although they couldn't supply me due to the age of the blanket they couldn't have been more helpful or polite. can't recommend this firm or product enough.
Having owned the heated throw for five years plus with constant use the wiring near the control unit became frayed - I thought I would simply take the controller apart and rewire it but finding it was a soldered joint resigned myself to throwing (excuse the pun) the whole thing away.
On researching the website I found that I could order a replacement controller for a reasonable price thereby extending the life of my throw
Lovely and warm it's got good settings you can put it on timer can have your body or your feet warm
they've moved the connectors down slightly lower down the mattress which they are both connected top and bottom so I can't leave it on the bedside table anymore more and it it just makes it slightly awkward compared to what I was used to with the last one I had other than that does the job
Homefront Products is rated 4.71 based on 80 reviews