Homefront Products Reviews

of reviewers recommend Homefront Products
Read Homefront Products Reviews
we bought this for my 95 year old mother, she thinks it's wonderful although old folks don't do digital very well but we think she's got it now! Thank you.
I purchased a replacement controller for an electric blanket that was still working fine except that one of the two controllers had died. The Homefront website indicated that the controller in question was suitable for ACHNW models. Ours is an ACHNWK - the K presumable indicating King Size.
Delivery was prompt & without problems but when the controller arrived the plug was not compatible with our electric blanket - purchased 2012/3 so perhaps the pins have changed since? It would have been useful to have known this in advance as without a husband handy with electrical tools & who managed a work around I would still have half an electric blanket! Having said that I'm pretty happy with the fact that the original item has lasted so well & that spare parts are available.
The heat pad arrived quickly and worked exactly as described.
That's all you want, does what it says, no frills, no fuss, just a good product working as described.
excellend customer service when I phoned them with questions. Item delivered promtly and does exactly what it should.
Cheapest price here. I bought similar
product a year back and was happy with it. Like the multi zone function. Fits my deep mattress very well. Delivery was very quick. Satisfied👍🏻
Luxurious, comfortable blanket,well worth the money.love it for my king size bed as it fits neatly,doesn't move and great dual controls.
Fantastic luxurious and warm! 10/10
The Electric Blanket arrived quickly and safely. It has now been used and works
very well. It works fine for me and is very comfortable. Good all round. 5 star. EKC
Absolutely spot on both of the controllers went at different times both of these worked straight out of the box!

Arrived super quick as well can't thank you enough and won't hesitate to order again brilliant service!
have only given this a four star even though the product works great, i feel the connection for the temperature control that connects to the blanket could have been longer, would certainly recommend.
Beautiful products
Very efficient, fast delivery
Does what it should do keep you warm
Ordered a replacement 4 pin connection lead for their first class electric blanket which arrived within 3 days. The new one has been updated and very easy to operate.
Have been the using the Homefront heated throw for 10 years. It's excellent. When the controller became worn out I was delighted I was was able to buy a new one rather than ac compeltely new throw. Saved on landfill and cost. Very impressed.
My old electric blanket was the same idea, 2 parts with different heat settings. I’ve tried for nearly a year and couldn’t find one, until I saw this.
It fits my electric bed mattress exactly and the fleece feels very luxurious.
All this and an excellent price too.
1st class service, very quick after ordering and worked perfectly when attached to blanket saved buying a new one.
Items as described. Good quality. Well packaged and prompt delivery.
Fabulous electric blanket ! It covers side to side and top to bottom and beautifully warm , no cold spots . I’d looked at lots of various blankets but the was the only one which had a fleece top , meaning it felt soft and warm , no wires poking through. It was also good value , a lot less than some others , I highly recommend this blanket , you won’t be disappointed.
Lovely item Good quality Would recommend