Homefront Products Reviews

Read Homefront Products Reviews

01977 521 986

Homefront, Tayson House, Methley Road,

Tell us how Homefront Products made you happy
Warms up quickly, we are pleased with the purchase, quick delivery as well.
I love the way you can select different temperatures for your upper or lower body & also set a timer.
I swapped the old for a new blanket and wished I’d done in a long time ago. The all round warmth, softness and comfort has improved my nights’ sleep pattern and the blanket is such good value for money. The delivery was exceptionally fast.
The only website I found (in Europe) with super king size electric blankets. Shame you don’t provide European plugs or deliver abroad as you would probably open up a new market.
Quite disappointed with this product. We bought the blanket to replace our previous Dreamland electric blanket. We find it is VERY slow to heat up, and wish we had bought another Dreamland again instead.
Works well, but it's a pity the light goes off after 10 secs. It saves a trivial amount of energy, but means you can't immediately see the settings, or even whether it is still on.
This is a perfect heated throw to use whilst watching TV on cold winter evenings (and days!). You can turn down your heating thermostat and save lots of ££s, which will easily pay for the throw!
We already had one Homefront electric blanket which has proved excellent.Hopefully this one will be as good.
Very well made quality products
Very prompt service. Item arrived next day.
Excellent electric blanket
Pleased with airer
No complaints
Good product, delivery on time, arrived in perfect condition.
5 star.thank you
the electric blanket we have purchased is just what we were looking for
This large fitted king size electric blanket is great.It heats quickly from just below the pillow right to the bottom of the bed.
Happy with my Homefront electric blanket
Good product, good service.
This electric blanket is the first item from Home Products .If the rest of Home Products are as good I would be very happy
Homefront Products is rated 4.82 based on 44 reviews