Homefront Products Reviews

of reviewers recommend Homefront Products
Read Homefront Products Reviews
Excellent service from this company after one of our electric blanket dual controls stopped working. New controller solved the problem,
Have only ever bought their sleeping blankets with separate controls for each side, and separate controls for body and feet areas, but they are great!
Easy to order and quick delivery. Removal of old and fitting of new simple. Works as expected.
I bought this electric blanket for my daughter as her bedroom has three external walls and is always cold. She is thrilled. It has transformed her space, her room feels more inviting and restful as her bed is warm. She even has to evict her sisters, who slip upstairs, pop her blanket on and toast themselves under the cover. I am really pleased that it has 2 separately controlled sides, making it truly user friendly, and it can be washed. A great product. I am very satisfied and would definitely recommend. Other comparable products I looked at before making this purchase didn't seen to stay in place well and this does, so all round I am very happy
Arrived next day ,,Love that I can do whole body and my husband can do his feet
Received the electric blanket very quickly but have not used it yet and so cannot give a revue. But as said very happy with the prompt service.
Superb customer service. You find out how good a company is when something goes wrong, and this company is exemplary. I had a problem with one of their blankets, and they took ownership of it, and rectified the situation in a very timely and professional manner. Thank you.
Please see below
Easy to operate, very good coverage in terms of all the bed gets warm and their are different heat settings for body and feet. Excellent purchase.
we bought this for my 95 year old mother, she thinks it's wonderful although old folks don't do digital very well but we think she's got it now! Thank you.
I purchased a replacement controller for an electric blanket that was still working fine except that one of the two controllers had died. The Homefront website indicated that the controller in question was suitable for ACHNW models. Ours is an ACHNWK - the K presumable indicating King Size. Delivery was prompt & without problems but when the controller arrived the plug was not compatible with our electric blanket - purchased 2012/3 so perhaps the pins have changed since? It would have been useful to have known this in advance as without a husband handy with electrical tools & who managed a work around I would still have half an electric blanket! Having said that I'm pretty happy with the fact that the original item has lasted so well & that spare parts are available.
The heat pad arrived quickly and worked exactly as described. That's all you want, does what it says, no frills, no fuss, just a good product working as described.
excellend customer service when I phoned them with questions. Item delivered promtly and does exactly what it should.
Cheapest price here. I bought similar product a year back and was happy with it. Like the multi zone function. Fits my deep mattress very well. Delivery was very quick. Satisfied👍🏻
Luxurious, comfortable blanket,well worth the money.love it for my king size bed as it fits neatly,doesn't move and great dual controls.
Fantastic luxurious and warm! 10/10
The Electric Blanket arrived quickly and safely. It has now been used and works very well. It works fine for me and is very comfortable. Good all round. 5 star. EKC
Absolutely spot on both of the controllers went at different times both of these worked straight out of the box! Arrived super quick as well can't thank you enough and won't hesitate to order again brilliant service!
have only given this a four star even though the product works great, i feel the connection for the temperature control that connects to the blanket could have been longer, would certainly recommend.
Beautiful products