Homefront Products Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Homefront Products

01977 521 986

Homefront, Tayson House, Methley Road,

Tell us how Homefront Products made you happy

"Fits the bed well, really pleased with it. Only comments are that it should perhaps turn on at 1 and you increase the temperature rather than go straight to 9. Also blue light only stays on for a very short time, could do with a small red light to indicate the blanket is on as my previous blanket."
"Bought one of these in double size previously. So ordered another for my king size."
"Easy to order, delivered on time and product well packaged"
"Quick delivery good product"
"Very happy with my electric blanket. Especially like the fitted sides"
"Quick delivery fits perfectly and I love being able to control the heat on my back and legs separately I would definitely recommend this product five star"
"Very pleased with this company"
"Thanks for the blanket. It arrived the next day after ordering (which was good) and has worked from the start. Your expeditious attention appreciated."
"it look great! but sorry but I have not used it yet............."
"The product arrived in a good condition, was a good secure fit to our mattress and on level 3 you are as warm as toast, very pleased with the purchase !"
"Excellent value ,recomended on which, love it."
"I purchased double electric blanket! An excellent product!!!! well worth the money .and the service is superb I will be buying another one soon!!! great!!"
"I have found it perfect for a worry free cosy night's sleep."
Homefront Products is rated 5.00 based on 13 reviews