Home Flair Decor Reviews

1,244 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Home Flair Decor prides itself on our brilliant customer service. If you’re happy, then we’re happy. Need a fast and quick service? Fret no more! Large quantity orders are no problem as 99% of wallpapers and wallpaper borders are in stock and ready for delivery ASAP. We also offer an express delivery upgrade for those needing the fastest service possible. We have a wealth of advice and experience freely available, so please don't hesitate to contact us. And if you can’t find what you are looking for please email our friendly team on info@homeflairdecor.co.uk or phone 0161 729 1686 and we’ll do everything that we can to help. For opening hours and registered office address, check out our Contact page.

info@homeflairdecor.co.uk

First Floor12 Egerton StreetFarnworth

Thomas Bradbury
Thomas Bradbury
Verified Buyer

We've never ordered online as we like to see the paper first. However we did this time and we were amazed with the quality of the paper it's so much better in person! The glitter is a nice touch not too much and not too less. We love it!
Kath Campbell
Kath Campbell
Verified Buyer

Paper arrived on time in good packaging but was very fragile and tore constantly. This is a manufacturing issue not the supplier who did their bit efficiently. However put me off buying thid kind of thing online in the future.
Amanda Wilson
Amanda Wilson
Verified Buyer

Very prompt delivery and the website was simple to use.

The paper was great quality and really easy to put up. Looks fantastic!!
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and fast delivery. Wallpaper was well packaged and arrived intact.
ADAM SZYRLEWSKI

Excellent range of products
Good website

Sadly - costly postage to mainland EU.
Verified Buyer

Really pleased with the quality of the wallpaper. Communication was fantastic would highly recommend. Thankyou.
Charlene Lill

Fantastic place to shop
Outstanding customer service
Will be buying all my paper from here in future.
Carolyn Jennings
Verified Buyer

love the wallpaper and the price :)
Dawn Wilkinson
Verified Buyer

Beautiful wallpaper! Thrilled with my purchase and the excellent service I received. I was able to order a free sample of my wallpaper prior to ordering which was really helpful. Would definitely recommend Home Flair Decor and will use you again. Thank you!
Verified Buyer

item arrived promptly and was just as we expected. very pleased.
Verified Buyer

Fast efficient service, easy site to use. Products as advertised, pleased with total service and product.
Thelma Taylor
Verified Buyer

Struggled to find ANY wallpaper borders in the mainstream DIY shops. Was even told NOBODY uses borders anymore! Stumbled across Home Flair Decor on the net. My lucky day. Wonderful collection, spoilt for choice. What I chose was exactly the same in 'real life' as portrayed on website. On the Friday I placed order and picked next day delivery expecting it to be delivered Monday. Within 5 mins of placing order Home Flair were on the phone offering Royal Mail first class expected on Saturday or courier guaranteed Monday. I chose courier and received it 8.30 am Monday, even before the decorator arrived!! I was gobsmacked. What service. Will definitely use Home Flair for bedrooms' wallpaper (and borders!). I have no reservations in recommending Home Flair based on my experience. Still gobsmacked!!
Julie Gray
Verified Buyer

No picture arrived, had a phone call to offer an alternative, choose to have a refund but haven't received one.

No response to my follow up email?
William Crane
Verified Buyer

still not had my delivery
Verified Buyer

It was easy to navigate the site and place an order. Wallpaper was very securely packaged and delivered promptly. I have used Home Flair Décor before and will again.
Terence Wray

exactly as described ,arrived promptly

Exactly as described .Arrived promptly .Good quality paper.

Aldx Brawley
Verified Buyer

Really helpful over phone prior to ordering online.
Arrived within 20 hrs of ordering and courier keeping you updated on delivery
Jack Skelton-Wallace
Verified Buyer

Simply quality Easy to deal with ,quality products and service.Thank you. Dr Jack Skelton Wallace.
Verified Buyer

Great choice, fast delivery, great prices. Recommend to all.
Neil Pedlar
Verified Buyer

Good service, quick to deliver on product.
Robert Baillie
Verified Buyer

always great quality and looks great what ever you buy
Emma Cox

My wallpaper is lovely
Verified Buyer

I found what I was looking for very easily
Home Flair Decor is rated 4.79 based on 1,244 reviews