Home Flair Decor Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Home Flair Decor

About Home Flair Decor: Home Flair Decor prides itself on our brilliant customer service. If you’re happy, then we’re happy. Need a fast and quick service? Fret no more! Large quantity orders are no problem as 99% of wallpapers and wallpaper borders are in stock and ready for delivery ASAP. We also offer an express delivery upgrade for those needing the fastest service possible. We have a wealth of advice and experience freely available, so please don't hesitate to contact us. And if you can’t find what you are looking for please email our friendly team on info@homeflairdecor.co.uk or phone 0161 729 1686 and we’ll do everything that we can to help. For opening hours and registered office address, check out our Contact page.

info@homeflairdecor.co.uk

First Floor12 Egerton StreetFarnworth

How would you rate Home Flair Decor?

Verified Buyer
"Great border makes the room look better."
Petula Peacock
Petula Peacock
Verified Buyer
"Cheaper than Branded web site , beautiful paper"
Janice Lock
Janice Lock
Verified Buyer
"Prompt delivery and after sale service when asked for advice."
Chris Phillips
Verified Reviewer
"Very quick service and delivery. Also paper very good quality and reasonably priced."
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your Home Flair Decor experience, we are glad to be of service and hope you will shop with us again.
Verified Buyer
"Great border makes the room look better."
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your Home Flair Decor experience and for submitting some fabulous photos. We may share your house proud images with others to highlight how good they look! We are glad to have been of service and hope you will shop with us again.
Michelle Stretton
Verified Buyer
"Easy website to use. Quick delivery and good prices."
"Arrived promptly, well packed, fitted photo correctly, looks lovely on mantle, lots of compliments."
Aileen Cowdrill
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service very quickly delivered thank you"
Geraint Jenkins
Verified Buyer
"Very well protected on arival a top quality product would highly recomend"
Cara Smyth
Verified Buyer
"Great selection of paper and was the only place i could find exactly what i wanted! Hassle free shopping and speedy delivery. My daughter loves her new paper! A very happy customer thankyou Homeflairdeco."
"My wallpaper was well packaged and delivered within the 3-5 days quoted, looking forward to having my room decorated."
"Looks fantastic. Love the colours. Subtle but sophisticated."
Debbie Braxton
Verified Buyer
"Love the product. Arrived in good time. This is the second purchase I have made and very happy"
"The returns policy only allows a 14day window to return any wallpaper or you are given a 25% restock fee plus the price of postage and package."
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your Home Flair Decor experience.

All information in regards to purchasing, delivery and returns are clearly explained in our terms of sale, in addition we have a series of FAQ pages which contain easy to follow query based advice.

If you wish to discuss your experience in further detail, please contact our customer service team.
Jackie Kerrigan
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery. Loved the wallpaper, every bit as nice as it looked online and at a good price. My family liked the design too. Would definitely buy from here again."
"Excellent service"
Lesley Simons
Verified Buyer
"I ordered border samples to try and find matches with my wallpaper. They sent them out promptly"
Amanda Whytock
Verified Buyer
"Order placed and delivered with no issues."
Tim Bolton
Verified Buyer
"I originally made a product enquiry by email to see if they stocked a pattern with a particular batch number as my customer wanted a spare roll and I had only ordered enough from my trade supplier for the job in hand. Home Flair Decor were very quick to respond and confirmed they did. The job was completed and my customer confirmed they wanted the spare rolls. I ordered online stating the batch number I wanted, backed up my order with a further email to ensure that the correct batch number was dispatched to me and I received my completed order very promptly and it the batch number I had requested. I will definitely be using Home Flair Decor again - thank you and well done"
"Yes very happy"
Amanda McBride
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery and a good quality wallpaper. Beautiful colour. Just what I was looking for."
Diane Thornett
Verified Buyer
"Really quick delivery and a great product, price was very competitive"
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your Home Flair Decor shopping experience, we are glad to be of service and hope you will shop with us again. We would love to hear your feedback on the product you purchased, a separate product review email should land in your inbox anytime.
Rosanne Manley
Verified Buyer
"The paper looks good once hung, although it was on the roll upside down. This did make the job a little harder to do"

Thank you for the feedback, modern production methods do not give a specific way for a pattern to com off the roll, because of this please check the direction of hanging prior to attempting decorating.

Home Flair Decor is rated 4.79 based on 1,542 reviews