Home Flair Decor Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Home Flair Decor

About Home Flair Decor: Home Flair Decor prides itself on our brilliant customer service. If you’re happy, then we’re happy. Need a fast and quick service? Fret no more! Large quantity orders are no problem as 99% of wallpapers and wallpaper borders are in stock and ready for delivery ASAP. We also offer an express delivery upgrade for those needing the fastest service possible. We have a wealth of advice and experience freely available, so please don't hesitate to contact us. And if you can’t find what you are looking for please email our friendly team on info@homeflairdecor.co.uk or phone 0161 729 1686 and we’ll do everything that we can to help. For opening hours and registered office address, check out our Contact page.

info@homeflairdecor.co.uk

First Floor12 Egerton StreetFarnworth

How would you rate Home Flair Decor ?

Verified Buyer
"Unbelievable price for such beautiful quality wallpaper!"
Janette Groves
Janette Groves
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, extensive range available, samples easy to order at a nominal fee. Never disappointed with our orders. Photo attatched of one end of the kitchen we used the wallpaper for."
Kevin Smith
Kevin Smith
Verified Buyer
"Good quality wallpaper pattern matched perfectly. Over estimated number of rolls for the room and returned 4 to home flair decor for a refund which they promptly paid. Would certainly use them again. Mr K T Smith Croydon"
Jenny Hughes
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful paper and great communication. Sent out the same day as ordered."
"I purchased exactly the same wallpaper that was put on my walls five years ago this time for my parents, as I had the name and colour code I knew I was getting the one they wanted. Using Home Flair Decor couldn’t have been any easier, all communications were prompt and delivery was incredibly fast with a two hour window so no waiting in all day. A pleasure to buy from."
Nyree Hamilton
Verified Buyer
"Gorgeous wallpaper very happy x"
Julie Etheridge-ward
Verified Buyer
"excellent easy quick service no complaints looks good not put it on the wall yet"
Justine Pinchbeck
Verified Buyer
"Really fast service - great quality wallpaper!"
Rosie Hamilton
Verified Buyer
"Superb service, exceptional staff who were so helpful and polite. Nothing was too much trouble for them. The product was as described and lovely quality. Delivered next day as promised. What more could you ask for? I highly recommend Home Flair Decor"
Gladys McAnespie
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with border paper I bought tried a few samples first which helped me decide. Excellent price I wanted a greek key pattern which was difficult to find and very expensive on other sites. Good quality paper delivered quickly would recommend."
Samantha Whalley
Verified Buyer
"Perfect service from point of order to delivery.. Excellent keep up the great service"
Brian Marshall
Verified Buyer
"great product arrived on time fitted perfectly with my decor"
Caroline Patterson
Verified Buyer
"I've had so many people compliment the way the wallpaper looks and how unusual it is. It's brought a brightness to the living room."
"Excellent product and fab customer service"
"Lightning quick dispatch and receipt within 2 days. Excellent service"
Marion Jarret
Verified Buyer
"Polite customer services. Ordered sample and order over phone, no trouble at all"
Robin Bessant
Verified Buyer
"Excellent and very speedy service. Good price for wallpaper. Thanks"
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your Home Flair Decor experience, we are glad to be of service and hope you will shop with us again.
Joanba Hamilton
Verified Buyer
"Very nice customer service and any questions U just call up and they were happy to help. In fact if one customer service person didn’t know they had another to call me back. Very nice paper and made my hallway much brighter and wider looking."
Christine Smith
Verified Buyer
"Delivery was very quick and well packed. I had to return one roll of paper which cost me £5.00 to post back however the £17.99 was refunded very quickly."
Ernest Hamilton
Verified Buyer
"The product we bought was exactly what we wanted and a good price"
Verified Buyer
"Unbelievable price for such beautiful quality wallpaper!"
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your Home Flair Decor experience and for submitting some fabulous photos. We may share your house proud images with others to highlight how good they look! We are glad to have been of service and hope you will shop with us again.
"Straight forward ordering..."
Carole Scott
Verified Buyer
"I was very pleased with how helpful your agent was with me. I was slightly unsure about how to order a single roll of wallpaper from you and he made me feel that my order was important to him. I thanked him for being so kind."
Home Flair Decor is rated 4.79 based on 1,725 reviews