Home Flair Decor Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Home Flair Decor

About Home Flair Decor: Home Flair Decor prides itself on our brilliant customer service. If you’re happy, then we’re happy. Need a fast and quick service? Fret no more! Large quantity orders are no problem as 99% of wallpapers and wallpaper borders are in stock and ready for delivery ASAP. We also offer an express delivery upgrade for those needing the fastest service possible. We have a wealth of advice and experience freely available, so please don't hesitate to contact us. And if you can’t find what you are looking for please email our friendly team on info@homeflairdecor.co.uk or phone 0161 729 1686 and we’ll do everything that we can to help. For opening hours and registered office address, check out our Contact page.

info@homeflairdecor.co.uk

First Floor12 Egerton StreetFarnworth

How would you rate Home Flair Decor?

Such good quality .. I am very impressed
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your Home Flair Decor experience and for submitting some fabulous photos. We may share your house proud images with others to highlight how good they look! We are glad to have been of service and hope you will shop with us again.
Graham Mead
Graham Mead
Verified Buyer

Received goods promptly very well packaged.
Web site easy to use with good accurate colour quality.
Will defiantly use again.
Verified Buyer

I'm really pleased with the wallpaper we purchased for our living room. It was much cheaper per roll than any where else I looked online & the quality is brilliant. The paper is absolutely gorgeous, the feathers are metallic & they glisten & also there is a lot of glitter on the paper so it really shows up. It's not to girly & goes great with a grey colour paint. Absolutely love it. Delivery was also good, had it on the 1-2 days & got here when it said it would. Brilliant service & fast & easy to deal with, was also given an hour time slot by the delivery firm. Thanks, will def use again
Brian Muirhead

Got just what I wanted
Fantastic service came on time

Verified Buyer

Beautiful wallpaper border and excellent, courteous service. Have used Home Flair Decpr in the past and will continue to do so. Highly recommend.
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your Home Flair Decor experience, we are glad to be of service and hope you will shop with us again.
Verified Buyer

I was searching for a wallpaper that I had seen about a year ago and could not find it in the shops, but I found it on your web site, ordered a sample, which came very quickly and decided that I wanted it, ordered it today from you.
Gavin Patterson
Verified Buyer

Very pleased. Got some lovely wallpaper at a reasonable price and delivery was quick.
Victoria Carter
Verified Buyer

Great variety of wallpaper. I purchased the pink gingham wallpaper for my 2year olds bedroom. On arrrival via step by step alerts from Home Flair and DPD my wallpaper looked gorgeous and felt very expensive for the price I paid. However, putting it up was a different matter. You can't use a smoother as any colour easily gets caught and embedded in the grain of the paper and left then with dirty looking marks all over the paper, especially at the edges. It bubbled massively so was very dubious as to what it would look like overnight. I was surprised that it did manage to 80% flatten out but I still have bubbling in some areas. A great looking wallpaper just a nightmare to hang
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your Home Flair Decor experience.

We are sorry to hear of your struggle hanging, we have not had any other negative feedback about this collection.

If you wish to discuss your experience in further detail, please contact our customer service team.

Such good quality .. I am very impressed
Mrs Y Emery
Verified Buyer

Excellent. The item was better than expected, so pretty. Thank you so much. Speedy delivery. Absolutely no problems. Highly recommend :)
MR Lowsley
Verified Buyer

Good wallpaper online site some reasonable prices on wallpaper
Compatable on others
Janice Lock
Verified Buyer

Delivery was quick and goods were as seen on website
Verified Buyer

Didn't have product as advertised so got a refund after reminding them with an email.

Ray Griffiths

Good price quick delivery
Jill Beveridge
Verified Buyer

Flair Decor staff were very helpful and the product I ordered arrived in New Zealand 4 days after I ordered it! Great product range. Fantastic service.
Mrs Jacqueline Hambling

Easy to order. Prompt delivery
Maureenn Plummer
Verified Buyer

They sent me samples promptly and in turn I bought the boarders I require, and very quick in sending my order..

Quick delivery
Verified Buyer

Delivered quickly already on the wall impressed.
Verified Buyer

Delivered on time as stated and quality if the wallpaper was really nice.
Great service all round.

Thanks very much.
Mary Green
Verified Buyer

Quick Delivery and good quality paper.
Ashleigh Hibbert
Verified Buyer

Easy to order and the delivery was fast and easy xx
Roger Mortimore
Verified Buyer

Firstly they were quick to respond to my phone call requesting some samples. When discussing my requirements the young lady (Kelly/Kirsty?) was able to make alternative suggestions. Samples were duly ordered and they arrived promptly.
Home Flair Decor is rated 4.79 based on 1,350 reviews