Home Flair Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Home Flair Decor
Read Home Flair Decor Reviews

About Home Flair Decor:

Home Flair Decor prides itself on our brilliant customer service. If you’re happy, then we’re happy. Need a fast and quick service? Fret no more! Large quantity orders are no problem as 99% of wallpapers and wallpaper borders are in stock and ready for delivery ASAP. We also offer an express delivery upgrade for those needing the fastest service possible. We have a wealth of advice and experience freely available, so please don't hesitate to contact us. And if you can’t find what you are looking for please email our friendly team on info@homeflairdecor.co.uk or phone 0161 729 1686 and we’ll do everything that we can to help. For opening hours and registered office address, check out our Contact page.

info@homeflairdecor.co.uk

First Floor12 Egerton StreetFarnworth

Tell us how Home Flair Decor made you happy
What a fabulous company
Will definitely use again, great selection of wallpapers and customer service first class
Excellent service good quality paper
Superb wallpaper arrived very quickly, packaged well very satisfied, would recommend to friends and family.
Great selection of wallpapers. Very happy with our choice which was delivered on time.
Do not recommend.
Great website, very easy ordering process, good value and a good product.
Pleased with product, will be purchasing other from Home flair
Quick delivery thanks
So easy. I'm not really computer savvy but even I found it easy to choose samples, order and pay for them. They came 2 days later. Super sized. So I could really see how the paper would look on my walls. And, each sample told me clearly the reference I needed to purchase that pattern. Ordering was just as easy. And I got emails, telling me when to expect the order. Then they told me which carrier was delivering and when. Parcel came spot on time. Really well packed so there was no damage. Hadn't thought about ordering wallpaper on line, but with Covid, I've hardly been out this year. So easy. So quick. Wish I'd done it before. Wonderful in every way.
Value for money il definitely be coming back to buy more
The whole experience was first class. From returning my call after ringing after hours, to being advised on the quality of my choice and speedy normal delivery of my order, I would not hesitate to order from Home Flair Decor in the future.
Very easy to order and quick delivery would order again
All you would expect from a company, sample arrived, wallpaper good quality no cursing when applying it which is probably a first Excellent
Very helpful and knowledgeble staff. Useful source of older wallapers if needed to match with existing decor. Delivery was prompt.
The wall paper was very badly damaged and homeflair was not willing to do anything about it disgusting customer service.
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your Home Flair Decor experience.

We would like to make clear that this order was picked, packed and delivered in perfect condition.

Should any problem arise with a wallcovering, all decorating should cease and advice be sought immediately, in this instance this was not the case. As part of your preparations, each roll should be checked through prior to use looking for any problem or inconsistencies and retaining all roll labels until your decorating is complete.

You advised in your original contact that you had re-rolled each roll prior to hanging, at this point any problem would have been visible.

Reporting an issue once decorating has been completed, worked around or when all labels have been disposed of is not acceptable. A refund cannot be issued without a full damaged roll being available to collect and no roll label available to support a “damaged” roll.

In addition, a wallpaper pattern does not always come off the roll as it should be hung. This is not a fault during production, this is modern production methods.

If you wish to discuss your experience in further detail, please contact our customer service team.
Would use again.good service & quick delivery.
Very good quality.wall.paper
Good service. Wallpaper looks great
Great service, product and delivery
Very pleased with our wallpaper. Fast delivery and good communication. Highly recommend Home Flair Decor.
Home Flair Decor is rated 4.80 based on 2,584 reviews