Home Flair Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Home Flair Decor
Read Home Flair Decor Reviews

About Home Flair Decor:

Home Flair Decor prides itself on our brilliant customer service. If you’re happy, then we’re happy. Need a fast and quick service? Fret no more! Large quantity orders are no problem as 99% of wallpapers and wallpaper borders are in stock and ready for delivery ASAP. We also offer an express delivery upgrade for those needing the fastest service possible. We have a wealth of advice and experience freely available, so please don't hesitate to contact us. And if you can’t find what you are looking for please email our friendly team on info@homeflairdecor.co.uk or phone 0161 729 1686 and we’ll do everything that we can to help. For opening hours and registered office address, check out our Contact page.

info@homeflairdecor.co.uk

First Floor12 Egerton StreetFarnworth

Tell us how Home Flair Decor made you happy
everything from getting the samples to the wallpaper was excellent. The delivery was quick and came when it was supposed to. Would use this company again
Delivery was quick but the border wasn’t quite as gold as it looked in the photos so a bit disappointing 😒
Excellent service such prompt delivery .
Super choice and quality - love the 'how to' section got some great tips. Will definitely shop with home flair again.
Great service, would use again
Very good, found wallpaper that I have always wanted, quick delivery.
I would like to say how pleased I was with the service I received from this company
I was feeling very upset following a 40 minute wasted journey to a wallpaper shop to buy
wallpaper I had chosen the day before, only to be told they hadn’t got enough & couldn’t get anymore

I googled the wallpaper on my return home & Home Flair Decor came up as having stock
I telephoned to place an order & I found Kelly ( I think that was her name ) very friendly & efficient

My order confirmation arrived promptly & a text to say when I could expect delivery
It actually arrived a couple of days early

Everything was fine with delivery & I feel the covering letter shows that they are an efficient friendly company

I will keep their details for the future & have also recommended them to family and friends
Ordered on Tuesday and told delivery 3-5 days, but actually arrived within TWO days. Fantastic service and friendly, helpful staff...EXCELLENT!!
Good quality paper and good value for money
Wall paper arrived very quickly it looked lovely on the wall but I ordered one to many had to sent it back at my own cost
Home Flair Decor 5 star review on 20th October 2020
very happy with the service and paper
Fabulous!
Thankyou Home Flair

I've recieved my delivery of wallpaper this morning the Milan Trail Rose Gold.
The whole shopping experience was excellent My products arrived as stated three days the wallpaper brought is excellent quality.
I carnt wait to get it onto my walls and I would highly recommend your service to all
Home Flair Decor 5 star review on 14th October 2020 Home Flair Decor 5 star review on 14th October 2020
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your Home Flair Decor experience, we are glad to be of service during these difficult times and hope you will shop with us again.
I found Home Flair Decor whilst looking online for a specific wall paper that was out of stock just about everywhere else I looked. I have to say it was very easy to find and order online. the cost of delivery was very reasonable and my order was delivered within a couple of days. Altogether a very enjoyable experience.
Beautiful wallpaper, good price and fast service.
Fast reliable service
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your Home Flair Decor purchase, this will now be shown on the product page for visitors to see their peers opinions and experiences. We are glad to be of service and hope you will shop with us again.
Fast delivery,and very competitive prices,I bought the Versace heritage wallpaper a lot cheaper then a local store .
Beautiful paper
Quick delivery gorgeous paper, excellent advice regarding returns. Would, 100% use Home Flair again
Good service & wallpaper delivered quickly. I wouldn't hesitate to shop here again.
Home Flair Decor is rated 4.80 based on 2,615 reviews