Home Flair Decor Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Home Flair Decor

About Home Flair Decor: Home Flair Decor prides itself on our brilliant customer service. If you’re happy, then we’re happy. Need a fast and quick service? Fret no more! Large quantity orders are no problem as 99% of wallpapers and wallpaper borders are in stock and ready for delivery ASAP. We also offer an express delivery upgrade for those needing the fastest service possible. We have a wealth of advice and experience freely available, so please don't hesitate to contact us. And if you can’t find what you are looking for please email our friendly team on info@homeflairdecor.co.uk or phone 0161 729 1686 and we’ll do everything that we can to help. For opening hours and registered office address, check out our Contact page.

info@homeflairdecor.co.uk

First Floor12 Egerton StreetFarnworth

Tell us how Home Flair Decor made you happy

customer service
JOANNE MOORE
"Fabulous arrived on time , well impressed as i bought this paper 12 months ago from a different company , and these guys had the same paper and same batch number in sock"
Beverley Biggs
"Looks fab, everyone said what lovely wallpaper, went up easily, good delivery, thinking of buying it in teal for living room, thank you home flair"
David Chard
"Thank you for the delivery, but the wallpaper is still in the boxes because the decorater is not starting until the 23 of September i can send you photos of the walls before and after if it helps me to send a roll back if I have 1 left over. Thank you."
"Very pleased with my order! Just like in the picture. Looks fab in my bedroom! Arrived well packaged."
"Arrived quickly."
"Excellent customer care, polite and efficient response to my telephone enquiry about the product I wished to purchase and the handling of my order. Wallpaper well packaged to protect it in transit and very fast delivery time, will not hesitate to use Home Flair again."
"Excellent aervice."
"Quality item quick delivery would use again"
"Excellent service in all departments and competitive pricing too"
"Muongonehousetoplaydil"
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your Home Flair Decor experience and for submitting some fabulous photos. We may share your house proud images with others to highlight how good they look! We are glad to have been of service and hope you will shop with us again.
"Ordered item still not received when messaged was informed that was not on couriers got to wait longer no communication from them until I chased up"
"Great Service. Staff very helpful in locating the extra walls of wallpaper I needed. Delivery on time and very happy with the wallpaper which is really nice quality. Would definitely shop here again."
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your Home Flair Decor experience, we are glad to be of service and hope you will shop with us again.
"Had a wallpaper design I could find anywhere else. Reasonable price and prompt delivery."
"Prompt service & lovely paper"
"I was over the moon when you managed to find an extra roll and a bit from an order I got from you over 2 years ago!!!!! very impressed with your Customer Service team on line and also verbally on the phone"
"Very satisfied woth the purchase"
"Excellent customer care and went above and beyond to enable me to get the correct batch of wallpaper"
"Excellent and very easy to order stuff very fast response and my order came very quick"
"Excellent service exactly as I wanted arrived as said Will be looking to order again soon"
"Excellent prompt service I am very pleased my border, I sent for a sample from another supplier and really liked it but thought it was a bit expensive so I decided to go back on line and found the exact same border at half the price so I will definatly shop with Home Flair again."
"Never used on line ordering before, but I can honestly say this experience was first class from ordering to receiving order the following day. Thank you very much."
Home Flair Decor is rated 4.79 based on 2,092 reviews