Home Flair Decor Reviews

4.8
Based on 2,942 reviews
Read Home Flair Decor Reviews

About Home Flair Decor:

Home Flair Decor prides itself on our brilliant customer service. If you’re happy, then we’re happy. Need a fast and quick service? Fret no more! Large quantity orders are no problem as 99% of wallpapers and wallpaper borders are in stock and ready for delivery ASAP. We also offer an express delivery upgrade for those needing the fastest service possible. We have a wealth of advice and experience freely available, so please don't hesitate to contact us. And if you can’t find what you are looking for please email our friendly team on info@homeflairdecor.co.uk or phone 0161 729 1686 and we’ll do everything that we can to help. For opening hours and registered office address, check out our Contact page.

info@homeflairdecor.co.uk

DPW
Home Flair Decor 5 star review on 8th January 2022
DPW
Home Flair Decor 5 star review on 1st December 2021
Excellent service. Fast delivery. Great quality wallpapers.
Home Flair Decor 5 star review on 17th October 2021
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your Home Flair Decor experience, we are glad to be of service and hope you will shop with us again.
THE SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT. THE WALLPAPER LOOKS GREAT, MY ONLY ISSUE IS THAT IT DOES NOT COVER EVEN THE SMALLEST IMPERFECTIONS IN THE WALL. THE PAPER, BELGRAVIA Amara Wood Panel Wallpaper, WAS DESCRIBED AS HEAVY DUTY BUT IT WAS NOT AS HEAVY AS OTHER VINYL'S I HAVE PURCHASED PREVIOUSLY
The sample service is very efficient. The wallpaper samples were large, arrived quickly and in perfect condition. My order arrived promptly with sufficient, but minimal packaging, all recyclable. My wallpaper hanger said it was one of the best papers he had hung. It is great quality in thickness, but still pliable in corners etc. Looks amazing and was a fantastically competitive price. As an interior designer used to using all price pounts of wallpaper over the years from many leading brands, I was incredibly impressed
Home Flair Decor 5 star review on 7th May 2022 Home Flair Decor 5 star review on 7th May 2022
The wallpaper arrived fast, there were no issues at all. Also the wallpaper.... I'm in love with it, it is textured and looks amazing!!!! And all this at a fairly affordable price!
Home Flair Decor 5 star review on 27th April 2022 Home Flair Decor 5 star review on 27th April 2022
Great quality wallpaper and good price , hangs well and looks great
Wallpaper didn’t match our other paper abs when going to the post office to return they want £15 return . What an absolute joke on one roll, for a defected product .
Exact description of products and exact delivery date wonderful service
Lovely choice of wallpaper, fast and efficient service, very pleased with the quality of the product would definitely recommend.
Very fast order/delivery and a good size sample at a market cost. I loved the idea of getting the free small bag of sweets, a great touch!!
Their wallpaper choice is extensive and competitively priced. I had seen the wallpaper that I was looking for on several sites and was pleased with my choice. Delivery was quick and although I haven't used it yet it looks good quality. I can't wait to get it on my walls.
The product examples look good and we may well use them when our redecoration project
Fantastic service from ordering to delivery with regular updates on where my delivery was. Arrived on time and looks amazing. I have never used this company before but will definitely be using them again. Extremely impressed
Brilliant customer service Order came in few days, securely packed Definitely recommend
Really useful to be able to order a sample as needed to match existing colours. Great service and prompt delivery. Very happy and will use again.
Very good, samples came through in just a few days.
Happy with the service and product
Noce weight of paper. Look forward to decorating lounge when time allows.
ordering was easy but still not recieved paper . was out for delivery 18th never showed outbfir delivery 19th no show
I found the products I needed quickly on the website and they were despatched very promptly.
Excellent paper quality & service 5 star
Ordering online was a doddle. Wallpaper was packaged well and was delivered in a timely manner. Wallpaper is now hung and looks stunning.
Home Flair Decor is rated 4.80 based on 2,942 reviews