Home-Approved Building Surveyors Ltd Reviews

Railton Road
Guildford
GU2 9JX

Tell us how Home-Approved Building Surveyors Ltd made you happy
Good communication, mainly by email. Report produced within 2 days. Our specific concerns were addressed and answered in the report. Report gave estimates of costs. Prompt response to questions posed after survey.
Very responsive and helpful, kept us up-to-date and made the whole process very easy. Only slight downside was having to wait over a week for the survey to be done, but appreciate that's entirely down to you being very busy.
Very fast responses. Very thorough building survey report.
I used home-approved building survey based on their reviews online. The service I obtained initially to arrange the survey was prompt and excellent. The survey was carried out on time and report was emailed in 2 days’ time. I must admit that their quote may be bit expensive compared to what you would get online via intermediaries but you get what you pay for. In my situation the sale fell through after their survey and I had to find another property and arrange a survey again. Unfortunately home-approved surveyors were not available for the dates I wanted. So I had to arrange a survey (cheaper one) via a well-known 5* google reviewed intermediary. After having seen their rubbish report, of which majority was thesis and disclaimers. I can conclude without any doubt that the building survey report provided by home-approved building surveyor Yvonne’s was excellent. I now regret for not waiting for Yvonne and going with a ‘local’ surveyor via intermediary. Home-approved surveyors approach was professional right from the beginning. All questions were promptly answered. You get what you don’t get with any other surveyors. They provide estimated repair cost of all the defects. This is extremely useful to prioritise work if you want to repair and also to negotiate individual items with vendor. Building surveys don’t look anywhere else …but only home-approved. You wouldn’t regret. I initially ignored their request for review, but having seen how poor other building survey reports are I couldn’t wait to give a genuine 5* review for Yvonne’s survey report.
Quick, Professional and advice given after Survey Report was helpful.
From start to finish, Home-Approved were helpful and supportive being prepared to discuss the whole process.
Excellent service throughout: Rachel in the office couldn't be more helpful and obliging with repeated changes of date, and Matthew did an exceptionally thorough job of the survey. Detailed, clear and with costings. Very swift turnaround and was great to speak on the phone to tho over a couple of points afterwards. Highly recommended, a cut above any company I have ever used before in 25 years of house moving.
A very detailed and helpful survey, highlighting the pertinent issues with the property. The information gathered/reported provided us the information required to inform our decision in relation to the property.
A really comprehensive survey great to have the pictures and costings very impressed.
Very thorough and efficient service. Addressed all my queries thoroughly.
Fast, friendly, efficient and thorough.
Matthew was very efficient and approachable
From instructing the building survey through to discussing the content of the report, the entire process was handled very professionally & with a great deal of care and attention to ensure we were satisfied regarding any queries we had & that we fully understood the content of the report. Would suggest anyone looking for a survey to be carried out speaks to Home Approved
Great service. I got the report two days after the survey (usually takes 5 with other companies). The report is structured very clearly and is written in plain language with lots of photos to illustrate the points. The estimate cost also helped greatly. As a first time buyer I had lots of basic questions to ask. Matthew was so patient and answered all of them for me in a follow up call. I would highly recommend Home-Approved!
Very comprehensive and quick survey. Good costumer service, very professional. I would use them again.
Matthew undertook the survey as scheduled and presented back a thorough report within two working days as promised. The detail of the survey gave us the re-assurance we required around buying the house and I would thoroughly recommend the company to anyone. I particularly like the use of the 10m pole to gain visibility of the roof and chimney which other companies don't provide.
The service was great from start to finish. We always found the team friendly and helpful and communication was excellent. The survey was received 2 working days after the surveyor, Matthew, visited the property, (August 2016). It was detailed but easy to understand with supporting information and helpful photos. The team did not fade away and disappear, they responded to queries promptly and Matthew made himself available to take our questions and queries afterwards. The after support was much appreciated. We wouldn't hesitate to highly recommend Home-approved. Many thanks Home-approved.
Very efficient and helpful. Our builder even commented on how good the report was. Thanks
Excellent communication from the outset. Friendly and helpful team and very thorough and easy to understand report.
Very good service and good price.
Home-Approved Building Surveyors Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 159 reviews