Home-Approved Building Surveyors Ltd Reviews

Railton Road
Guildford
GU2 9JX

Tell us how Home-Approved Building Surveyors Ltd made you happy
We recently instructed Home-Approved Building Surveyors Ltd. to carry out a survey of a house we are buying. The communication from start to finish was great and all responses to emails were very prompt. The survey was pragmatic but detailed and the estimated figures for repairs/works were very helpful for our budgeting. The survey was delivered on time, as promised. It was a much better experience than we had with our last surveyors and I would definitely instruct Home-Approved Building Surveyors Ltd. for any future house purchases.
Quick to organise, competitively priced and it appears to be a very thorough survey.
Was a really thorough survey of almost 60 pages. It picked up so many small issues we hadn't noticed but also some major issues which needed rectifying. The report exceeded my expectations and was great value for money. The property had several issues on the roof and they managed to get great photos of the areas and found several issues which weren't apparent, the photos also revealed the portions that were flat were in very good condition. Also, would call out I contacted the company on Monday, survey carried out on Wednesday and report sent electronically on Friday so fantastic turnaround which minimised any delays in the house buying process. Thoroughly recommended.
Home-Approved were excellent - responsive, professional and easy to do business with. They provided a quote within a matter of hours with sample reports and subsequently produced a very detailed and useful survey report. I would highly recommend them.
We were very pleased with the service and end report. All of our contact with the company was friendly and extremely efficient.
Really happy withe the service I received from the Team at Home Approved. The report provided was detailed and contained pictures and outlined costs for the works. Would definitely recommend their service. Big thanks to Matthew and Rachel!
Very detailed report. Tells you WHAT you are buying. Would certainly reccomend!
Home-Approved were very prompt in responding and provided us with a very good quality survey report including responses to specific requests made prior to the survey. They also very Kindly responded to additional queries from our solicitor after the report. We were very satisfied with the service and already recommended Home-Approved to some friends in the process of buying!
A very thorough report issued covering all aspects of the property which was then used as a successful negotiating tool. Very happy with the service supplied.
Very happy with service provided, was booked in quickly for a Tuesday report delivered on Thursday. Lots of infomration and the rough costs really helped guide us. Would definitely recommend and use again - many thanks
Report very useful & thorough. Service very friendly
Home Approved Building Surveyors were very efficient and prompt in all their communications before the survey, they produced the report very quickly and it was easy to understand and digest. We found the estimates for works very helpful and also the indication as to the degree of urgency for each item.
Matthew and Rachel were organised and their communication was clear. Matthew arrived on time and carried out the survey with no fuss. The report was prepared and delivered very quickly. The content of the report was excellent; very detailed, gave good advice, explained things in a clear non-technical manner, colour-coding enabled me to get a sense of the level of urgency/risk of a defect, and the provision of estimated costs was really helpful. I would feel happy and safe to use Home-Approved Building Surveyors Ltd again in the future. Thank you, Matthew and Rachel!
The entire process from initial contact and quote through the web was seamless and minimised stress during a quite stressful time. The report was interesting and comprehensive, helping assist us in our purchase, highlighting key issues into easily understood functional areas.
Excellent experience with Home approved. Jill was very helpful throughout the process and Matthew delivered a very thorough report with pictures, easy to understand explanations and estimated cost of repair. We will recommend Home approved to anybody from now on!
Really quick turnaround and very thorough indeed. Will be using these guys for any purchases in the future.
Very responsive and helpful, kept us up-to-date and made the whole process very easy. Only slight downside was having to wait over a week for the survey to be done, but appreciate that's entirely down to you being very busy.
Very fast responses. Very thorough building survey report.
I used home-approved building survey based on their reviews online. The service I obtained initially to arrange the survey was prompt and excellent. The survey was carried out on time and report was emailed in 2 days’ time. I must admit that their quote may be bit expensive compared to what you would get online via intermediaries but you get what you pay for. In my situation the sale fell through after their survey and I had to find another property and arrange a survey again. Unfortunately home-approved surveyors were not available for the dates I wanted. So I had to arrange a survey (cheaper one) via a well-known 5* google reviewed intermediary. After having seen their rubbish report, of which majority was thesis and disclaimers. I can conclude without any doubt that the building survey report provided by home-approved building surveyor Yvonne’s was excellent. I now regret for not waiting for Yvonne and going with a ‘local’ surveyor via intermediary. Home-approved surveyors approach was professional right from the beginning. All questions were promptly answered. You get what you don’t get with any other surveyors. They provide estimated repair cost of all the defects. This is extremely useful to prioritise work if you want to repair and also to negotiate individual items with vendor. Building surveys don’t look anywhere else …but only home-approved. You wouldn’t regret. I initially ignored their request for review, but having seen how poor other building survey reports are I couldn’t wait to give a genuine 5* review for Yvonne’s survey report.
Quick, Professional and advice given after Survey Report was helpful.
Home-Approved Building Surveyors Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 158 reviews