Hinton's Waste Reviews

020 3124 1971

accounts@hintonsgrabhire.co.uk

Unit 12, Enterprise Close,Factory Lane, Croydon

Tell us how Hinton's Waste made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
An excellent service! As a builder I get through a lot of skips and have tried a lot of companies but now won't be using anyone else! Skips delivered and collected on time helpful drivers who have even helped me load a skip when I was running late! An efficient back office who process payment quickly and polite and helpful staff when you ring. Exactly what you want and all at competitive prices!
Highly recommendable. Reliable service you can always count on. I am a regular customer and keep coming back. Tony Harb
We have worked with Danjo on at several sites, one particular having very difficult access but they have succeded in providing skips for us in a timely and efficient manner. I would recommend their services.
What an amazing company phone up and the skip is with you same day grab lorry very quick service is 5 star like the band
We have been using Danjo skip hire for a couple of years now. They providing excellent service and have never let our company down. Romas Balynas Director Produk Ltd
already working with them for over a year and I am very happy to be working with them. I recommend to all.
Have used various skip companies over the years, and found to be unreliable. Been using Danjo for over a year now and the service is first class. Always reliable, never lets you down and great communication.
A good team of drivers, great communication if held up in traffic etc. A can do business.
I'm glad the team at Danjos asked me too write a review !! Great service , very reliable , no excuses always go the extra mile !!!!!!!!
The service from Danjo’s/(Hinton’s) is first class; the company is 100% reliable and the proactive staff have the skips and licences delivered exactly when they say they will. The paperwork is no issue either, no more lost invoices on site if you use Danjo’s/(Hinton’s), it's all emailed to you on the same day. As a continuously expanding company ordering on average 4 skips every week over many years, we can unreservedly vouch for Danjo’s/(Hinton’s) and cannot recommend them more highly. Andrew Blake. Senior Project Manager. Lifestyle Homes Ltd. http://www.lifestylebuild.com/index.php
Hinton's Waste is rated 4.90 based on 113 reviews