heyn.co.uk Reviews

Telephone
Read heyn.co.uk Reviews

info@heyn.co.uk

1 Corry Place, Belfast Harbour

Product was exactly as advertised on-line. Promt service - item initially out of stock but I was advised and the product was with me the following week.
Quick delivery
Good communication, quick delivery and good items. Many thanks : )
We bought a large quantity of the magnetic plastic wallets and are really pleased with them. They are of good quality and quite strong so will be durable and will last for a long time. they arrived very quickly so overall pleased with the service and product.
Thanks for your review Rebecca, we are happy to have been of service and we look forward to continuing to serve you in the future. Thanks, HEYN Environmental.
goods arrived very promptly
Thanks Barry for your review, we appreciate the feedback and are glad that you had a good experience- HEYN Engineering
Ordered secure confidential waste disposal bin for our office. These folks had the best price online, the website purchase process was slick and was delivered quickly.
Thanks for your review. We appreciate the feedback and I'm glad that you had a good experience. We look forward to fulfilling more orders in the future should you need anything else. - Arianne, Heyn Handling Solutions
Excellent service, especially from John Irwin (the GM) for helping get logistics sorted and very fast delivery. Very pleased. Thanks again.
Thanks for the review, happy to have been of service and we look forward to continuing to serve you in the future. Thanks, HEYN Environmental.
Got my bins a little late but received a phone call as soon as I raised an issue they were put on delivery on Thursday night and received them Monday thank you
Thanks for your review. Apologies that your items have not yet been received. These were sent as advised by email with our courier in good faith and it seems they were not delivered as promised. We are dispatching a new order of goods today and will chase up the missing items in the meantime. Sincere apologies for the delay on receipt of your goods.
Excellent service received from heyn.co.uk John IRwin went above and beyond to ensure that my order was delivered on time and kept me informed throughout the whole process Would highly recommend this company for both excellent service and product selection. Also they are very competitively priced compared to other suppliers. Thanks guys.
Great service thank you .
Quality product. Fantastic staff, friendly and helpful, couldn’t be more helpful. Really went out of their way for me. Would 100% recommend
Came well within expected delivery time and was well wrapped. The product is well made and we expect it to stand the test of time..
Product I purchased very useful beyond my expectations, delivered ad I expected promptly. Thanks Amir.
Accommodating when paypal page was not working properly, also items dispatched very promptly
Delivered on time. Sturdy construction, perfect for our use as access to a truck without having to use narrow ladders. These steps have made it safer and easier to access.
Prompt delivery and good value for money
Easy website made ordering straightforward. Good communication once order placed followed by prompt delivery.
Very good service
Great service
Ordered a green wheelie bin, ordering process very good - easy. Delivery was delayed for various reasons. But throughout the whole process John Irwin was outstanding. He kept the communications going, explained reasons for the delay, organised a different company to handle the delivery and worked to ensure I was a satisfied customer and that I got what I ordered. 100% perfect customer care. 100% perfect wheelie bin
Many thanks for your review. We appreciate the feedback and I'm glad that you had a good experience. We look forward to fulfilling more orders in the future should you need anything else.
heyn.co.uk is rated 4.50 based on 64 reviews