heyn.co.uk Reviews

Telephone
Read heyn.co.uk Reviews

info@heyn.co.uk

1 Corry Place, Belfast Harbour

It took way too long to receive our items and also I didn't order lids and they came with the product. I will not use them, so it's a big waste.
Thanks for your feedback and apologies that you were not impressed with the time it took to dispatch. This is not the norm, we had some supply issues with the product at the time and had to wait on the manufacturer. While I understand this is not acceptable I hope it helps to explain the delay. The lids that you got were Mixed Recycling lids. We do not supply the body on it's own on our website, We appreciate all feedback and will look into offering the body only for future orders. I hope that you would give us an opportunity to improve on the lead time you experienced should you require anything further as this is not the service our customers normally experience.
If your 120 litre wheelie bins were delivered as fast as this review I would be very happy. But alas I cannot review something that I have yet to receive. Not a happy bunny.
Liam, My apologies that there was a delay in you receiving your goods. We carry 140 litre bins in stock and normally order 120 litres as we need them. We did keep in contact with you to advise on this but can completely understand your frustration as there was a slight further delay due to carriage from the manufacturer. Thanks, Kim Chalmers
disappointing to have to chase several people to get delivery
heyn.co.uk is rated 4.50 based on 64 reviews